Why are asian women so based?

Why are asian women so based?

Attached: 5FA13AB0-6BE1-41B7-8F26-EDA9E91CB56D.jpg (900x595, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139447/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is the baby big

They talk less and think more.

Are women just naturally racemixing whores or modern culture teaches them to be this way?

>women

how is that different from the black dudes in BLACKED or the white guys in WMAF/WMBF?

>shitlipped scum, nice logic
>oh wait, lol.

You don't even have to check the page to know what the comments are probably like.

Attached: 1541324785042.png (1240x1198, 1.37M)

IG and all social media is so funny, never have I seen so many assblasted minorities and white people with white guilt trying to shame someone for having preferences. It's just so fucking funny

Attached: 1554752700522.gif (498x498, 207K)

Men are beggers, not choosers when it comes to breeding. 95% of men (the non-Chad population) would marry and procreate with a woman of any ethnicity, as long as she's moderately attractive. Therefore it's the responsibility of women to maintain racial purity, and they fail at it spectacularly, like they do at everything else.

The left wont stop until all white men are made incel. White women are encouraged to date out while white men are demonized for dating minorities especially Asians.

There's nothing based about self hating/ internalized racism

nice how that rational completely validates your argument, yet provides no data to support this. if you think that 95% of men are choosers, your head is extremely far up your ass. the whole sexual revolution that exists in society today has driven women to be beggars on the same level as men. not all, of course, but it's becoming more popular, and that outdated mindset of yours gets weaker by the year

t. cyborg

beggars*

really intense original correction

t. roastie thinks she's a beggar because Chad won't marry her 4/10 ass.

I'm a man, but go on, keep living in your little fantasy world where everyone who has a larger knowledge of the normies is wrong or a roastie

In any case Singaporeans seem to be self-hating. The ones I've talked to online said their city was boring as fuck and two girls said they wished they were white.

I mean that does seem like to be the case tbqh. Not too much of a fantasy

Having read this thread I'm now convinced I have a chance at finding a life mate & procreation, but only if I backpack through Asia and meet a woman there.

How do you do this when you have no money? Is it possible?

Based blue eyed chink baby.

No you absolute retard it's the complete opposite. Women are incapable of racial loyalty, they don't even understand the idea.
To answer the dudes who racemix are doing it to defile and conquer other races. Does something like Blacked and Bleached sound like a nice and respectful term for what's happening to the woman? Absolutely not.

White babies are bigger.
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139447/

>More specifically, the researchers found that white mother/Asian father couples had the lowest rate (23 percent) of caesarean delivery, while Asian mother/white father couples had the highest rate (33.2 percent).
>Because birth weights between these two groups were similar, the researchers say the findings suggest that the average Asian woman's pelvis may be smaller than the average white woman's and less able to accommodate babies of a certain size.

why do white women need or have larger pelvises on average?

to take black dick

Because they are bigger than Asian women, so their pelvises are proportionally larger. They also accommodate larger babies for birthing.

That makes no sense though, black "men" have smaller penises on average than white men

Attached: 1492176119356.jpg (576x736, 177K)

No they don't cracker

bite-size snickers cope

Jesus christ imagine posting this unironically

Attached: 1558281181880.jpg (720x432, 25K)

muh race this muh race that
this woman is clearly happy and fulfilled. no one gives a fuck about your racism garbage. she can want what she wants

Chad genes

This bitch had no idea how white people work, that baby is gonna have black hair and brown eyes. I have really dark brown hair and eyes and was close to a dirty blonde in the summer when I was a toddler, and both my mom and sister were blonde with blue eyes as little kids and now have hazel eyes and brown hair.