You should stop trying to drive trans girls off this board and let us be your friends and girlfriends...

You should stop trying to drive trans girls off this board and let us be your friends and girlfriends. We can live in peace and harmony.

Attached: 1494910311670.jpg (850x875, 118K)

just be friends with each other

oh wait you're a bunch of backstabbing psychos who want nothing to do with each other and just want to spread cancer everywhere so you can't be

But you guys are very ugly. Uglier then me, which says a lot.

If they had a general thread like r9gay sure, but they clearly want to spam the whole board.

This is what you look like in 10 years

Attached: Ugly Tranny.jpg (640x480, 33K)

If I start a general for trans people will you not be mad?

Who are you talking to?

Honestly if you looked like pretty girls I would, but you guys are ugly or at best handsome. I'm not gay, so I'm not interested.

Attached: 4ss2iy96zf711.png (1058x1498, 495K)

We used to until frogposters and other poltards came and shit up our threads, often literally with shit pic spam.

Assuming this isn't bait then sure.
But trans girls never try to talk to me anyway.
I've talked to more femanons then MTF's

Attached: sample_be1d956f725a256f5eca0afa9cad56f789b2765e.jpg (850x1077, 125K)

so just post in /r9gay/?

trans people and gay men are very different. It'd probably annoy them if we posted in their general

also that poster is right, I recall them a few months ago and it would be spammed by bangposters until the bump limit got reached

what these fat autisitc 2015 faggots dont understand is that Jow Forums trannies along with the schizos are the most fucked up people on this website
we literally watch each other cut our dicks off for amusement while living in a fucking nightmare reality trapped in avatar prisons.

Reading about you fucking normies crying about how you cant get a girlfriend because you tried one time and failed because you didnt realize that you come off as a creepy autistic fuck with assburgers even though youre mildy attractive is like watching a romantic comedy where your "trials and miseries" are so stupid and infantile that its childishly funny.

Then the other half cry and kick and scream reeeee muh sekrit website reeeeeeeeeeeeee fuk u tranni!!!! and its like: "is that it?"

They dont even realize they are getting trolled by other people into being herded into thinking bad thoughts about trannies for no reason. They are just stupid and fall for Jow Forums's terrible shit propaganda.

your threads are unoriginal and you come across as fake like a typical normalfag
fuck off

Piss off already.

I imagine some do but there is not a lot of solidarity between trans and gay the way a lot of straights believe.

We didn't start it. I don't thing most of us want it. Fuck any extra negative attention.

What will it take for you trannie pieces of shit to fuck off. Seriously. All you ever do is spam threads showboating that fact that you're trans and demanding attention and that we accept your endless whoring. The reason I cant stand you people is because you wont shut the fuck up. No one cares that you want to cut your dick off. Shut up.

Attached: 1533612358527.png (384x238, 10K)

I started a general thread so you can stop complaining !
pls post there instead!

I think you're unique in this regard, but thank you for the attempt at making a containment thread. I don't think it will work, but we'll see

>We can live in peace and harmony.
Peace and harmony are not secured by kindness, ideals, good will, or decency.
They are secured with FIREPOWER.
And you have none.

Jow Forums's propaganda is correct, you kike puppet.

>They are secured with FIREPOWER.
>And you have none.
Jow Forumse/k/
Obviously never have met your local range trap

>what these fat autisitc 2015 faggots dont understand is that Jow Forums trannies along with the schizos are the most fucked up people on this website
lol no I think everyone knows that

YOU HAVE A BOARD

go

I'm beating off right now OP do you wanna send me pics on disc

you have a board

goo

You're not any different. In fact you're worse, you're just a replica.

Attached: pbVaJtO.gif (678x422, 186K)

unironically they are uglier the the virgin robot loser

holy shit

Youre not a girl, youre just a larper with serious mental problems

Repeat after me:
Jow Forums will never be /lgbt/
Maybe carve it into your arm like the rest of your tranny freak friends.

Attached: 1546045529524.jpg (249x180, 4K)

whether you like it or not a significant amount of trans people use r9k and you can't bully them out of here.

Please consider suicide you oxygen thief

Attached: 1555971060257.png (705x767, 564K)

>You should stop trying to drive trans girls off this board and let us be your friends and girlfriends.
No thanks

Attached: 47DCE48A-290C-4C4C-A74E-02E8F74A58BB.png (1250x700, 982K)

A lot of trannies post on r9k, but almost no one om r9k (statistically) is a tranny

I'd wager around 5%. There's probably dozens scrolling the catalogue at any one moment

>girlfriends

Not feasible, call me a faggot, but I'd date a trans girl assuming they were actually passing which seems to be a unicorn feature, even with an estimated 200k+ income, Contra is a hon.

That, and they'd have to be against getting bottom surgery, but post-orchi . They need to be on level with me about wanting to leave manhood behind, but also understand there's nothing reasonable about modern bottom surgery, you're even ruining your chances of getting decent bottom surgery once the science IS there

Additionally, they'd need to be willing to engage in fetish play surrounding their transness. I know this is a sore spot, but if it makes you feel better I deride the fuck out of my wife and treat her like a rag doll, so this isn't any different, I enjoy power so I'll always target sensitivities

Finally, I wouldn't marry them, we all know the physical and mental/suicidal association with transness currently, if date indefinitely for the right person, but not marry

Any trans person out there want to weigh in? I'm wondering if my standards pass muster

>doesn't want to get married
DROPPED

post like a normal fucking person and dont bring your fag shit here and we wouldnt even know you were a faggot and bully you

Attached: TRANNIES.png (662x554, 36K)

I'm not marrying someone who's going to look like any entirely differeycreature in 20 years AND has a 40% chance to kill themselves, would you?

I'd Will you my estate if we were together for a decade, though, if it makes you feel better

I tried. "she" turned out to be a severe, mentally ill brit, a liar, and a vitriolic toxic person. I have seen few people so outwardly argumentative, manipulative(mostly guilt tripping), and down right uncomfortable to talk to than trannies, and my ex gf was pretty difficult with all of those points.

I went into the relationship, despite being lied to on day one thinking maybe I was wrong about trannies this entire time, but I was proved right on every red flag in my book. After that brief stint, I've gone back to looking for a gf. At least with a females crazy bullshit I can at least have a cute face to look at, and tits.

>Jow Forums trannies along with the schizos are the most fucked up people on this website
No one is questioning this, I have not met a single tranny from Jow Forums who wasn't a legitimately awful person to the core of their being. Not because they were trans either, but just the worst human beings I have ever encountered who just happened to be trans (and conveniently always use it as an excuse why they are acting terribly).