>even rich, famous, successful, good looking chads kill themselves

Attached: avicii.jpg (1030x520, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stories_(Avicii_album)#Charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>his hairline
>his shit music

Id love some stats on how many near self-actualized individuals kill themselves, then lay that side by side with muh chad stats

wtf ashton kutcher killed himself?

He probably was a victimist faggot
"Boohoo i'm handsome and famous life is so hard"

druggies dying of overdosis are not killing self

He slit his neck with broken glass

falling on glass because drugged is not killing self

DUUHH SMART MOVE BONEHEAD!!
honestly, I mean really?

Attached: DUH.png (1292x769, 1.07M)

Lol you gotta be retarded to think that all that shit is gonna fufill you...

and thats what everyone's looking for.. to feel "whole" and fufilled.. not to sound like a christian missionary, but yeah.

Truth is, he didn't commit suicide, he was murdered.

Maybe more people can put the pieces together and make some... changes... for a better day.

Attached: truth is.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Chad will still get the cute undead girls.

>dj
>famous
No.
I never even heard of him till this post, get out in the wider world, and he hardly looks like a chad.
Anyways from googling
>Bergling was hospitalized for 11 days in New York City with acute pancreatitis caused by excessive alcohol use.
> In 2014, Bergling underwent surgery and had both his appendix and gallbladder removed. In 2016, Bergling's health deteriorated and he retired from performing live.
>He also had a pain pain addiction (I.e. methhead)
Sounds like a typical EDM drug addicted burn out,

Attached: 6A001007-282D-4293-966E-044260F83898.jpg (220x279, 20K)

ok i don't like the guy at all or his music but you're wrong about some things

here's one of his songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=IcrbM1l_BoI

you've probably heard it

he was decently famous:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stories_(Avicii_album)#Charts

his net worth was about $50 million when he died. he could have retired and never worked a day in his life ever again

>Bergling underwent surgery and had both his appendix and gallbladder removed

yeah the appendix is often removed all the time

gallblader though i don't know how fucked you are without it

alcohol is garbage

>He also had a pain pain addiction (I.e. methhead)
meth isn't a pain pill, you're thinking of opiates

which are a worse addiction

he clearly wasn't very smart

what kind of millionaire gets addicted to alcohol? it's a shit drug

It's almost like all of that stuff, although comfy, is superficial

Attached: 1505685111595.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

RIP Theo Voc

but he was famous. you're the one that needs to get out in the wider world you fucking troglodyte.

>but he was famous

not for anything meaningful or significant

to 2-digit IQ normies and teenagers, yes. to actual intellectuals, no, nobody knew who the fuck he was

name one intellectual who has done anything meaningful.

>to actual intellectuals

Attached: 1557888960187.jpg (480x640, 12K)

- dr william luther pierce
- dr kevin macdonald
- dr david duke

there you go, buddy =)

he is literally "famous" for making music for teenagers, you realize that right?

he didn't contribute to the world at all, honestly. there's thousands of musicians. the world wouldn't be any different if he never existed

>organ failure
>suicide

this

he had no hair...

money is all i care about but i dont want that hairline

he was the highest paid dj of all time

hes not chad. he was bald.

>this obsessed about a hairline

he still got more, higher quality pussy than you

keep coping, incel

doesn't matter. hair is the most important thing on earth.

he says as jason statham cums in your future wife's pussy

listen. i dont care if someone is a balding chad. or if im a loser with hair. if i dont look in a mirror and see hair i dont fucking want life. i dont want anything.

id rather have hair than a gagillion dollars. id rather be a loser with hair then ultra chad without hair.

that being sad. i am white and since im white im heavily balding AND a poor loser.

>dead guy who did nothing
>boomer psychologist
>another nobody
So you don't understand what intellectualism or social impact are, got it.

>he doesn't appreciate art
yikes

Depression sucks I guess.

I have 150 IQs and I knew him

chin up lad

i am also balding. partly my fault i took a T-booster pill and it caused me to go from norwood 2 to 3.5 in a month

just shave it and move on. the only point of hair is to get a gf, and you're prob not gonna get any with that whiny attitude so obsessed with something you can't change lol

>>dead guy who did nothing
he was the chairman of the national alliance. allegedly timothy mcveigh was inspired by his book. he will live on forever, and you won't

>>boomer psychologist
he wrote the 'culture of critique' which racist jewish supremacists are still kvetching over. it just got banned from amazon a couple months ago

>>another nobody
who has a huge following, held public office, and people all over the world look up to him and see him as a hero

>So you don't understand what intellectualism or social impact are, got it.

they all had more social impact, and influenced more people than aviici did. that's undeniable, unless you're living under a rock

which clearly you are, as a shut in NEET incel...

i do but aviici was not a very good artist lol

i can name 1000's of artists you've never heard of. it ain't hard

one of the things you said is a lie, buddy

>they all had more social impact, and influenced more people than aviici did
>being this deluded
These people are only discussed in fringe """extremist""" (from the safety of their keyboards, that is) communities. Aviici and these pop idols are listened daily by millions and millions of people, they are actual influencers, they are the ones being used by the elites for propaganda purposes. You have really lost touch with reality by spending so much time on that shithole next door.

>These people are only discussed in fringe """extremist""" (from the safety of their keyboards, that is) communitie
totally incorrect, they were all over the news too at plenty of times

>Aviici and these pop idols are listened daily by millions and millions of people
that's a slight exaggeration, but you're right in a sense. he was listened to daily by a lot of people.
more than those three combined, surely
the thing is, however, these people spread IDEAS and CONCEPTS and changed people's minds.

avicii did not. he was just some sound they had playing on their radio when they went to work.

he could have never existed and people would have just heard some other song in its place and there would be NO DIFFERENCE

>You have really lost touch with reality by spending so much time on that shithole next door.
fact is i don't use Jow Forums and i knew about all 3 of those people BEFORE Jow Forums EVER EXISTED

quite pathetic you incels resort to "muh pol" whenever confronted with a controversial idea or person

This is why I don't have any optimism for my own life. Even if I did everything right and achieved everything I've ever wanted, it probably still won't save me. If people like this can still end up killing themselves I don't think I have a chance.

name one idea or concept that was spread by avicii that changed the way people see the world

please be specific

nah im taking every pill and topical I can and then killing myself

Dumpster step changed economics and women's rights

prove it please

why not take steroids and then get super buff and go out with a bang?

your hair is already fucked anyway so why not

What does that say about humans? That we're greedy self centered shit heads who are never happy?

Attached: memedreams.gif (400x193, 1.17M)