/r9trans/ - #1 Containment Thread Edition

Due to the amount of trans spam on this board, we should contain the bulk of all transgender-related topics on one general thread rather than spamming the board! pls our image is bad enough as is it's honestly too much spam at this point

Attached: 1558067644847.jpg (945x1063, 121K)

>Due to the amount of trans spam on this board
You mean the faggots who create a dozen tranny hate/purge threads an hour and an equal number of false flag "pro-trans" threads?

Why do you people portray yourselves as cute little boys and girls when you all look like fucking pedophiles and shit.
Its honestly so fucking creepy.

Its so obvious that your all mentally ill

Your not fooling anybody

Attached: BAKA.jpg (520x690, 80K)

Precisely!
orginal haha wee peepee

fucking leave
you have your own board for a fucking reason

Transniggers fuck off back to your containment board

How about you fuck off from the board entirely.
>we aren't making all of the pro-trans threads I swear goyim!
>it's the tranny haters who are getting sick of our spam!

Attached: 1559003311261.png (1176x634, 459K)

irony much?

post mutilated penis

But....
Blue board and such

Attached: 1550285649161.jpg (1220x1067, 131K)

>the only better way to admit guilt without actually admitting guilt
Okay?

please leave and keep your hate somewhere else

>/lgbt/
Yeah, only if you fuck off back to your containment Jow Forums first, faggots.

Attached: 1546506321473.jpg (546x700, 69K)

You first faggot

I think you belong there.

>if you hate trannies, you're Jow Forums
Pretty sure most of the population hates you subhumans, including your parents.

Attached: 1559060545606.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Here you go since you're obviously lost and need help finding your home

Am I cute yet? uwu

Attached: 1555972278331.jpg (1024x865, 146K)

my parents love me and consider me their daughter who is successful and doing great in life :)

I bet yours are disappointed in you, though, since you spend all day trying to make others feel bad on a board full of sad people. Pathetic, really.

aaaaaaaaaaand have to filter yet another fag thread

Attached: 1430274684771.jpg (960x935, 64K)

do not spam the fucking CONTAINMENT thread that is meant to keep the fucking trannies in one place

fucking retards

How about the trannies fuck off back to their containment board? Retard

hahahah wtf. They bought a ferris bodypillow lmao, based.

Your thread is going to be co-opted by Jewish propagandists who want to turn your illness into an epidemic by making you into horrible promiscuous sluts.
Resist this. Loyalty is a virtue.

>my parents love me and consider me their daughter who is successful and doing great in life :)

Attached: 1559346763101.jpg (1484x1776, 457K)

inb4
>/lgbt/ is a containment BOARD
it's full of normalfags and the gays get to have their little outcast circlejerk so let the general do its job so we don't have to fucking see stupid anime larpers anymore

I want this to work

Attached: 1543437320629.png (647x583, 714K)

Why don't we all just jump off a cliff while holding hands?

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot, learn to use filters. I probably filter your stupid fucking posts all the time and you're not a tranny.

Attached: 1550421239000.jpg (610x417, 63K)

Damn Asians have it good.

Also is that the "whos line is it anyway" guy?

You're never gonna keep trannies on /lgbt/. You're never gonna keep anime on /a/. You're never gonna keep video games on /v/. You're never gonna keep gays on /cm/ or /hm/. You're never gonna keep europeans on Jow Forums. Sadly we will never keep poltards on Jow Forums

shut the fuck up about people different than you using a board than can be used for anyone, retard.

You need to go back. You're not welcome

You can use the board and we can promptly tell you to commit suicide. It's the way of free speech.

>It's the way of free speech.
but the gays have their own thread

>haha wow I posted the pic again I totally owned the trannies!!! mom look!

As if any of us actually approved of that. They were just persistent and managed to stay in one thread.

r9gay, now this?
cant wait for others to follow and have most of r9k filled with generals

Attached: 1487897564229.png (128x128, 30K)

Please seek help for your mental illness

Attached: 1548683413888.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

reminder all trans threads are created by anti trans discordshitters to spread hate and animosity for the trans community

Fuck off and die reddit.

Attached: >reddit.jpg (1022x768, 140K)

I like how you opened the thread, typed out a reply, and uploaded an image on your way to hiding the thread.
It almost makes it look like you aren't actually hiding the thread and are doing something else entirely

And that's a bad thing because?
oriori

Attached: 20190418_195137.png (466x378, 318K)

Everywhere there is Jewish tricks, there must also be Jow Forums.

how makes that a bad thing?

Can I just ask why here of all places? Most of you can just pass off as normies and use your fag pass to get whatever you want. None of you have to post here.

>b-but we're social outcasts too! Society hates us!

A significant amount of the people who hate you reside on this site. If you went to almost literally any other site you would have free reign of it. Or if you just went to your own board. But instead you join one of the places that despises your existence and wonder why everyone picks on you.

Speaking of containment boards

Found yours

>You're not welcome
And I don't welcome you in this world.
Do you have any force to back up your request or are you just going to feel oppressed and cope with it?

thats for politics and current events you fucking dumbass

>blaming jews
Doesn't get more Jow Forums than that
Which is over there since you appear to be lost

Why don't you retards filter out the thread instead of bumping it?

Jesus polyps are retarded.

here you go fag, now time to close this thread and stop giving my hatred for the fags (muh bumps!)... you know like what everyone else is doing

Attached: Capture.png (769x617, 131K)

Eventually you'll make it home

Okay

Enjoy your political discussion on current events on your own containment board then

please just stop pretending to be an idiot

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-31-00h30m33s168.png (431x373, 250K)

If this isn't bait I really hope it works user, I'd support you doing this just like /r9gay/. I wish you the best of luck

I like how you replied to my post which makes it clear you read it and cared enough to screencap your larp, type a message, and upload that shit.

Because attacking something does more damage than ignoring it.

No u

Attached: 3c5.jpg (680x680, 22K)

Don't forget to dilate that gaping wound between your legs that you call a "vagina", faggots.

How strange. I still seem to be in this thread, and not on Jow Forums.
Maybe you should try having some actual goddamn power before you try that shit.

I'd rather you NOT try to turn the trannies into promiscuous sluts, thanks.

cant even fucking spell amateur correctly

forget fuck off back to kindergarten

Attached: 1541261852065.png (336x288, 150K)

>Because attacking something does more damage than ignoring it.
That's some zoomer-tier, turbo-autist logic there, bud.

Attached: 2rug.gif (262x200, 1.23M)

Then how does YOUR logic work?
Just ignore it and the problem will go away right?
Good 1 lol

>inb4 the same 3 pictures get posted in this thread -
ah fuck, not even 50 minutes in and they've all been posted already. beat me to it. guess some people here are just REALLY that interested in trans people

Attached: UArCosJuGJU9eW0ePZFu2po8Q46P0hLpaKom8Sm8XfY.jpg (552x457, 44K)

Best way to treat disease is to prevent disease from spreading.
The mindset of the lonely anxious faggot who mistakenly thinks that sex will cure his self-esteem is a disease.

Going online and screeching at a bunch of cock-hungry faggots to stop being cock-hungry faggots isn't "attacking" anything, you fucking dumb child. All your screeching is.doing is fueling the fucking trolls which IS IN FACT MAKING IT WORSE THAN IF YOU JUST IGNORED THE COCK-HUNGRY FAGGOTS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!

Attached: 1541062904671.jpg (640x480, 32K)

You're kinda spot on in that last regard.

I like the trolls and I think they're doing a good job. It's the actual faggots I'm more interested in.
Anyone so goddamn desperate for attention and approval that they'd become a whore is going to be vulnerable to being told to kill themselves. Obviously not 100% vulnerable (which is a shame), but enough of them kill themselves anyway that my comments might be the tipping point.
Better they be dead than they convert others, I think.

People are trans because of gender dysphoria not because they want attention fuckwit

Wrong.
People get gender dysphoria because they are unhappy with themselves and they seek external validation as a (ineffective) substitute.
When they realise that hormones can't fix their self-esteem, and in fact make their self-esteem worse, they become more and more desperate for attention.
Have you not seen how trannies act? This is consistent.

no there sexual deviants, gender dysphoria doesnt exist

Yeah there is no such thing. You have a fetish, get over yourself lol.

>t.somebody who gets all their info from Jow Forums instead of actual medical institutions

I have gender dysphoria, fuck off

If gender dysphoria were a real thing, trannies wouldn't become irredeemable buttsluts, but would instead opt to act like actual women. They do not.

To be fair, there are mismatches between brain structure and body structure. These become dysphoria when the person in question experiences The Sad.
Problem is, the primary cause of The Sad is not the mismatch. It's typically caused by low self esteem.

Holy reddit, batman....
You just flstnouy told the world you are just a fucking normie who can't understand anything that doesn't directly apply to your sad excuse for free will and life.
People don't transition for attention
For fucks sake, any true trans individual is going to be less than thrilled to have their trans status in any way the center of attention.

No ya don't lol.

Trying to use "normie" as a downvote, when the proper Jow Forums term is normalnigger.
Trying to use "normie" on someone who clearly does not give a single flying fuck about social norms.
You're exactly the kike puppet I was talking about. You try this tactic on Jow Forums too, and it doesn't work there either.

Attached: back to the oven.png (448x421, 241K)

>If gender dysphoria were a real thing, trannies wouldn't become irredeemable buttsluts, but would instead opt to act like actual women. They do not
Kek
Have you not been paying attention to actually vagina-equipped women lately?? Talk about being fucking cock-hungry

Is there an /r9trans/ discord yet? If not should I make one?

Attached: 1558867408857.jpg (1600x1200, 640K)

>Have you not been paying attention to actually vagina-equipped women lately?
Unfortunately I have and it's much harder to get them to kill themselves. I am still trying, though.

All women are terrible, but Trannies are just males replicating the very worst of women. They way they act is an act and not a very flattering one to actual women. No wonder so many feminists hate them.

there was r9cute but that was a year ago, I dunno what happened to that.

The proper Jow Forums term is normalfag, you fucking newfag.
Stop acting like you didn't hear about Jow Forums from reddit 3 years ago

Bahahaha
Do it
Make sure the admin is someone who's struggled with dysphoria their whole life, and wants deeply for there to be a space where EVERYONE can express themselves without fear of discrimination
(but only so long as they give the admin a lil flirt and a few pics every now and then)
It'll be hilarious. Do it.

>using the word normalfag instead of normalnigger
And I heard about Jow Forums from the World of Warcraft forums in 2004 :D

I think I remember it idk what happened to it either I've avoided servers for some time. I'm not OP of this thread and I want things to be a joint effort to prevent it from fizzling out.

>Do it
I would be ok with it, I'm a neet and
>Make sure the admin is someone who's struggled with dysphoria their whole life, and wants deeply for there to be a space where EVERYONE can express themselves without fear of discrimination
This is me but not
>(but only so long as they give the admin a lil flirt and a few pics every now and then)
This part that's messed up yo wtf

>oh shit, she (he) may be on to me
>quickly Googles "Jow Forums"
>launched 2003
>I obviously can't say 2003 without looking like a huge tool
>saying 2004 will work though!!
>she'll (he'll) never know I was only 2 in 2004
>mfw you

Attached: 1538985293958.jpg (691x401, 40K)

Fuck off back to /lgbt/, you don't belong here subhumans.

>can't even filter the thread

you need to go back

>Fuck off back to you don't belong here subhumans.

Make one and post it here cutie

>the tranny OP wants to STOP spamming the board and contain the retardation that has been happening to one place
>Jow Forums is too fucking stupid to see this and thinks the board needs to be populated exclusively by straight white males so that Jow Forums will notice him

>needs to be populated exclusively by straight robot males
So Jow Forums before 2018?

Attached: 426d7c6c088cab0d3a1de13f9f7234f6da186ce07e8a0e210b36b7cdafdb4979.jpg (352x344, 27K)

>broken record posts across multiple threads about the Jow Forums boogeyman
The mutilation open wound getting a little itchy today?

Attached: 1558801756017.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

who here T R U T R A N S

AGPs should kill themselves

Attached: 1530945995403.jpg (500x500, 60K)

agps are trutrans even blanchard agrees

agps dont belong in the trans community. being a woman is not a fetish. you creeps need to fucking stop ruining our already bad name

people who subscribe to the terrible blanchard meme don't belong in the trans community

yo whats wrong with his dick bro

did he fucking burn the bottom or something

agp isn't a fetish though. It's an inherent sexual orientation and trying to cure it or tell them they aren't trans is bigotry and agphobic!

Ok here's a provisional one help me make it good

gg/CFHAjYC