Do I go back to her?

She used to ghost me, but now she's over it.. what do?

Attached: fgdfgdfgdfgfdgf.jpg (469x625, 65K)

She needs an orbiter for emotional support. If you have no problem giving her attention then go for it.

Absolutely not, fuck that bitch

Absolutely fucking not. If you blink and respond, she wins. Don't give the bitch the satisfaction of a response. Block, delete, and move the fuck on with your life.

Send her this. Btw, no.

Attached: unknown.png (717x376, 322K)

"if you send me tits i'll forgive you"

No, you should have some self respect. Don't let women push you around. Don't reply to her.

OP Here, how is this pushing me around? She said she was sorry, do we not believe in second chances?

Say you'll give her a second chance but if she fucks up again it's done for good. Give her an ultimatum.

Sounds like you already know what you want to do. I doubt anything we say here will change your mind. Pussy is a crazy kick bruh...

Attached: IMG_0860.jpg (567x559, 69K)

And this is why you are posting on R9K for advice

seconds thee

oh nah, i was scrolling through old photos and found this.. im just curious to see what r9k woulda recommended

Haha you're a complete beta cuck its incredible! You really trust a woman's fickle desire and illogical assessments?

Fuck her while she's vulnerable.
And if you don't take advantage she will be ghosting again within a week.

No we fucking don't. It'd be different if it was accidental, but she did what she did on purpose. She's not sorry she hurt you, she's sorry she lost you. Stop being a doormat. She disrespected you consciously. There Is NO excuse.

Dubs of wisdom ghgbb

OP Here, I think you summed it up with the she's sorry she lost you. Thanks for putting it into words

yikes man what the fuck kind of name is "kaylynn"

"Ok."

That's it. Don't be her backup. Just acknowledge the response quickly and move on.

you sound young and naive. you'll learn.

That's definitely a coloured's name. Just throwin' it out there...