Does anyone get psychedelic trips on weed? I honestly would rather break my finger than ever experience it again

Does anyone get psychedelic trips on weed? I honestly would rather break my finger than ever experience it again.
>smoke
>high kicks in
>kicks in even more
>it won't stop getting worse
>an hour in I am in peak high
>I am losing my mind terrified of every little sound
>my mind is going a million miles per hour
>I don't even feel safe in my own room and I am terrified that I am going to die at any moment
>If I close my eyes I can see myself in third person falling into an empty black void endlessly
>this goes on for nearly 4 hours
>sometimes the highs get so bad that a simple sentence takes me forever to get out
>my brain get's reduced to what I imagine dogs feel like
>an actual insect

I found out this has to do with depression medication, it's extremely rare and I can only find obscure forum posts here and there about it. I also think it has unlocked schizophrenia in me. One time I was in bed and saw a fully realized 3D women looking me in the eye and ran out of my room. I was so confused and searched my house for her, but she was nowhere. She looked like an actual person. Scary shit.

Attached: 704949606.jpg (1729x1297, 127K)

Yeah you shouldn't smoke anymore

Bro dont mix meds with weed. Either take one or the other but never both at the same time. In fact for your case id say dont even touch weed, it definitely isnt fod you.

Haha I remember my first time too

depending on the meds, mine helped with the paranoia that weed use to give me, now it just relaxes me

One of the first big dabs I ever took I ended up swallowing most of by accident. Needless to say I got really, really fucked up. Over the course of a few minutes about 10 minutes in the edges of my vision converged to a point over my right eye. After another 20 minutes or so of being fucked up I had the stroke of genius to burp and blew out a solid white cloud and immediately faded back into reality. It was fucked up but I still hit dabs so whatever.

Yeah it has to with experimenting which one works well with it. But I smoked so much in my life that I don't wanna roll the dice to find out anymore. I just stick to my bourbon after after work days. Four roses is pretty good and inexpensive. Any suggestions for good whiskeys?

smoke cbd fgt

Do you take an anti-psychotic or other anxiolytic?

Happened to me after first lsd trip. Even had cev but after that, nada.

Weed is a psychadelic. What you experienced was nothing though. It's also time to take a break from weed.

I just get some visuals from weed. Not any more psychedelic effects.

Lol I can smoke for hours straight, one hit after another and really it just makes me relax and feel a little bit tired and giddy.

Kind of like alcohol but less toxic and shitty feeling.

God knows what your smoking.

Attached: KEN.jpg (500x400, 118K)

I used to take Zoloft and weed and was fine... if anything the panic attacks from weed started after trying LSD and mushrooms. Then the weed high got more intense. So I stopped smoking. Now I do CBD.

>smoking weed
Nope never
>eating an edible
Had one during April Fools,AS was showing some tennis shit. Went to sleep and I was playing against Serena Williams for the eye of Ra.

Attached: 13a5c96f-5710-4f3e-94e7-63fcd193c431.gif (441x570, 1.95M)

He's smoking actual weed and not shitty regs lmao

I never took any medication in my whole life and never take any drugs. I smoked weed and the EXACT same thing happened to me twice now. It was even worse cos i could feel my heart beating so fast I thought i would have a heart attack.

Be careful man, did some reading and found out weed can unlock schizophrenia in people. If you have relatives that are prone to it, weed helps activate it. I stayed away from it, but I'm worried I'm already too late. Happened to me about 6 times.

I made some really potent firecrackers once (four) and ate them all at once. I had a distinct "third eye" feeling and the clouds outside my window looked like they were paintings. Then I got super paranoid and thought my friends were going to kill me so I went to sleep.

few times
one time it literally felt just like a low dose shroom trip with the curvy patterns all over everything

why smoke cbd? thc us what makes you high.

a) psychotropic drugs (not psychedelic, although u can get trips from eating too much weed since ur liver produces some weird shit when u eat it) like weed wont make you actually trip

b) they can trigger/emphasize underlying schizophrenia so actually get urself checked out

c) sleep/half sleep can make u see weird shit

d) also totally possible, since ur on antidepressants, that ur just not in the right spot mentally to be adding shit to whats going on in your brain

solution: get a real psychological evaluation and make sure you get some real test results regarding your brain chemistry. it might be you dont need meds and u have some shit tormenting you. it might be that the meds are tormenting you. it might be that ur schitzophrenic or have some real chemical imbalances going on. only way to find out is through some rigorous testing. but dont smoke weed until you find out. its not really a cure for psycological disorders even tho some people use it as a crutch

I thought I was the only one.

My mins goes bizarre when I get high on weed. I keep having bad memories and my mind would think 3 things at once as if there were multiple people talking to me about life choices. Then my brain will show me dimensions and vortexes with warped colorful visuals. If it's not the crazy vortexes, it's just me dying horribly an endless cycle. Once I imagined that I'm trapped in a world like in the Truman Show but every time I run away to escape, I'd get eaten alive by demons. Weed scares me, but it's the only drug I ca get a hold of, besides Shrooms.

I smoke Jungle Boys, Dubz Garden, and Backpackboyz strains with my cousin everyday. We have smoked 4+ 1g blunts since I was 14. I'm 25 now.

I'm going to take a few guesses and lets see how close to home I get:

>You are White
>You are middle class
>You are fairly shy
>You have no world experience in geral
>Your body/mind is very hypersensitive
>You are often anxious

In conclusion, maybe you shouldn't smoke at this point in your life since clearly your body is hypersensitive and you're very anxietal.

Ba k in the day when the weed was reallly good I would get flashing red and blue visualizations that you see in movies, except with black and white.

Sometimes, I swear I could make out dancing card suits if I relaxed my eyes. Hearts and diamonds, clubs, spades, everything spinning and twirling and forming amazing patterns. This happened quite a lot after amoking enough and relaxing my eyes. The flashing red and blue would eventually take over though, making my eyes water up to tears.

Attached: FB_IMG_1486621969548.jpg (640x960, 156K)

I did speak to a psychiatrist and they basically told me it was nothing to worry about. I guess it's something I'll have to see develop. And when I know there's real shit I'll talk to them again. I mean I sometimes can hear my name being called clear as day and those physical humans were strange. That imagery I had of the women was when I wasn't high and in the process of waking up. So I think that was just sleep paralysis.

You have a few options here:
If you're most comfortable alone, get high alone in a comfortable setting where noises don't matter and you can just relax. Watch some cartoons or shitpost or something. If you like being around people when you're high for god knows what reason go talk to them or something.
If you're really dead set on trying weed it gets less intense the ore you smoke so just smoke a bowl a night or something and it'll be less intense each time.
If it's too much and you can't deal with it just stop smoking and never try anything harder or you're gonna have a real bad time.

you're a schizo boy

What meds do I need to achieve what OP did?

I'm on Lexapro, but I think it's down to how your mind takes it. Even when I wasn't on medication I'd lose my mind.

I take fluoxetine and I smoke weed every second day, works for me

Attached: 1553080300147.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

sounds like psychosis my dude, can happen to some people

I had one very intense one which also resulted in a similar feeling (demons, trumanshow ect). The only helpful things were that thinking that everyone else is technically in the same boat as me anyway, so it's not just me that's gonna deal with this shit, and also the fact that there's literally no way we can ever know for sure if what we see when we get super stoned actually has any inherent truth to it, and it's more likely than not that it doesn't, so we shouldn't really give a shit about it. This happened about 4 or 5 months ago but I think I still have ptsd from the event desu, though my grades and social life haven't been effected which is great.

I get this user, it started happening to me out of the blue about a year ago, but it became way more noticeable after taking LSD a few times and mixing it with weed. I used to be able to do bong hit after bong hit and just relax, but now if I were to take just one small hit on a bong or joint I'd be filled with an immeasurable amount of anxiety, paranoia, and dread. I wish there was a way I could still enjoy weed but it just becomes so ridiculously overwhelming every time I smoke.

have you noticed this impact your sober life as well?

When I was still smoking relatively heavily I was really weird even when sober (borderline delusional, bizarre). It's been months since I stopped smoking weed and doing acid and I still regularly experience depersonalisation when I leave my house

I think I'm lucky, my parents were both heavy psychedelic users (both did acid, dad still smokes weed daily) but they were so discrete that I didn't realize till I was about 17 that they did drugs. For a while I thought that this just meant that I was gonna have a life as a stoner but quickly realized that this was terrible for my mental health. I'm happy to say that I'm doing well sober as a commerce/music student at university, but still sometimes feel depersonalized and anxious from a series of particularly bad experiences while on weed. Also feel super guilty that my childhood best friend smokes everyday (though he seems happy).

Wow you're in a similar situation to me, I'm also in a commerce degree and I feel bad about the fact that a lot of my friends are stuck in the rut of being a NEET who's only release is smoking weed, I mean they say they enjoy being stoned but they admit they feel like they could do more in life, and would do more if they weren't getting baked every day.

SSRI medications such as prozac should not be taken with any other drugs especially psychedelics or weed.

I would also recommend getting of SSRIs as they suck at treating depression and have horrible side effects.

If your depression is bad main line ketamine at medicinal doses. If that doesn't work I would look into psychedelic treatments.

Im just glad i finally quitted this shit, been high since i was 14 im 21 now and it was almost too late to quit, my memory is completely fucked up now my IQ is worse atleast 10 points i think and my cognitive functioning is so badly i have to cry sometimes when i realise what i did to myself but you wont realise those things until you quitted. I can just recommend all of you guys not to fall for the trap, dont smoke daily not even weekly, weed is not harmless, ive read somewhere you could call it the silent killer and thats definitely right because you wont recognize anything until you quit or its either too late. And when you have any kind of mental disorder whatever it is, it just gets 10 times worse although you may feel like its getting better the first months