Anyone one who hates weed but hasn't smoked it is just butthurt they were never invited to smoke at school/uni

Anyone one who hates weed but hasn't smoked it is just butthurt they were never invited to smoke at school/uni
this is an irrefutable fact

Attached: 1550555421359.jpg (1000x1403, 712K)

>Can't get high off weed
Damn right I'm butthurt.

I was invited many times and accepted on occasion. It just hurts my lungs. This is why I prefer old traditional method of alcohol poisoning.

smoked it, it did nothing for me, not bad, not good, so i would not say its bad (compared to smoking), more like worthless.

You didn't inhale properly dumbass

>my friend brought over some 8% THC mexican home grown tin foil shit weed and yeah it did nothing for me cuz i didn't inhale either, so now i can never try weed ever again and weed all bad, all weed bad, bad, mmkay?

try edibles
originale

Recreational drugs in general are fucking retarded.

take edibles retards. way better than taking smoke into your lungs to get a shit high

I tried weed once in high school. It did nothing for me, but I'm not against it.

why? if you're a true neet robot then recreational drugs are one of the great things that suit that lifestyle. also if you have depression, anxiety, mental problems then it's great for coping with that too

i pretty sure i did it right since lungs felt weird, i mean it did nothing to lighten my mood, not that it felt same as usual physiologically if this makes sense.
you seem to be angered, i'd like to ask why you are so protective of an inanimate object?

>responds seriously to a sarcastic post
or just open your fucking eyes balls, ya nitwit.

>i took a non inhale hit of some 5% cess in HS, it did nothing for me, im a derp

>i smoked some shit that wasn't even weed back in highscool, yeah it did nothing for me, i'm a chicken shit retard

>tfw no weed virgin gf to corrupt

Attached: D6gKlpEV4AEUczb.jpg (1068x1200, 202K)

he just gave advice?

based
oreaga

I used to vape a lot and I think weed is for retards with no direction in life
Moderate use is possible but weedfags are just as insufferable as alcoholfags

We sometimes make weed muffins with my gf and then cuddle while high. It's nice. Honestly shouldn't be illegal when alcohol and tobacco are allowed. Depends on the studies you believe weed either causes the exact same harm as those do or way less. It's definitely way more fun than alcohol, can't even drink now because it feels like shit for some reason. Lately it's been hard to get it as we're both NEETs. Was way easier when we were studying.

Is this board fucking Facebook? Status updates everywhere what the hell

>also if you have depression, anxiety, mental problems then it's great for coping with that too
Anxietyfag here, with autism too what are the mental health benefits to recreational drugs? I don't want to use drugs all the time but I do want to tend more to my disorders

*gasp* People are posting their opinions on Jow Forums!? How could this happen!?

You're an imbecile, faggot. It's not an opinion from someone who wants to have a conversation, it's a status update from someone who just wants to piss in the pool. You too, now fuck off.

My friends invite me to smoke weed with them all the time.
Unfortunately can only do fridays because I have to drive during the week and I don't wanna get caught and get my license revoked.
Smoking is very relaxing.
Also I usually don't smoke from blunts or johnnys but take hits from a bong.

I don't hate it, but I can't say I really like it that much either... mostly because I'm a dumbass who drinks and smokes at the same time, and I get a huge panic attack after doing that.

Attached: Zn1oRIq.jpg (420x560, 126K)

I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I still haven't ever tried weed whereas all my normalfag friends have. I'm 27 now.

Why would you willingly ruin your body and brain for a short amount of bad pleasure? Sorry but there are better ways to cope with the problems of reality or just generally enjoy life.

I was high on edibles all day yesterday and I'm going to do it again today.
I just wish I had more snacks to eat.

druggies are degenerates