NO, NO, NO. THIS BOARD HAS DONE IT AGAIN. 12 INNOCENT NORMAL PEOPLE KILLED BY AN EVIL ROBOT IN VIRGINIA BEACH...

NO, NO, NO. THIS BOARD HAS DONE IT AGAIN. 12 INNOCENT NORMAL PEOPLE KILLED BY AN EVIL ROBOT IN VIRGINIA BEACH. APOLOGIZE!

Attached: virgina beach.jpg (780x438, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vDnE3VskuF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's a shooting every other week. nobody cares any more at this point

I'm sorry they didn't kill more people.

PROOFS OR YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

So long as they were all filthy trannies, all is good.

Attached: 1552226317302.jpg (384x429, 23K)

Nor should they. Look at the fucking numbers, more muricans die from big macs than guns. Oh I forgot, those deaths are ok because it costs taxpayer money to keep their fat asses alive.

*honk honk*
WHIIRRRR

Attached: 4B80CF58-E02D-424E-B5D2-579E359BD517.png (644x942, 97K)

Who cares other than people who will use this event as a way to push their politcal agenda and the victim's families. Even the government has to pretend to give a fuck lmao

please be white
pIease be white
please be white

We laughed when they said humanity would die in a robot apocalypse. These days, no one is laughing anymore.

He was white. And since he was white, no one will give a shit. Gun laws wont change and people will say "he was mentally ill " . If was black, them more incarceration for blacks. If he was Arab, then more Muslim bans. But it was a white guy so nothing changes and more mass shootings. White people are their own worst enemy

lol if he was arab, he would be filed under white.

And gun laws come up every single time regardless of race.

Nah, since hes white they're gonna say how whitey be evil n shiet on the tv for a week and then completely forget about it

He's black though. Married, Christian, public works career.

>lol if he was arab, he would be filed under white

Who the fuck cares? People will see that hes not caucasian. Gun laws do come up, yes, but nothing much will change.

hope they were women

Arabs are Caucasian tho

>And since he was white, no one will give a shit
Arabs murdered 3000 people in the twin towers and many more throughout the world, and they still aren't subject to any kind of control.

If he was white they would have already told us his name and flashed his picture.

>and they still aren't subject to any kind of control.

>War on terror

based, stay btfo
feels good man

I'm sure they have their best photoshoppers working on it as we speak.

Attached: zimzamzum.jpg (800x681, 80K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1vDnE3VskuF

Attached: 1536863855625.jpg (588x870, 379K)

It was a black guy. Why spread misinformation.