Spree Killers are in. Serial Killers are out

Serial Killers have almost disappeared. Now Spree killers have taken their place. The shootings will only get worse in the future and we all are heading towards a world of shit. It's all about going high score from now on. Mass shootings are so god damn common now it's not even funny anymore(Implying it was ever "funny")

How do you feel about this? Is it a tragedy? Or is it a comedy? For me it's both

Attached: 7206784-0-image-a-53_1544384847050.jpg (1858x1116, 224K)

I think it will get worse ,I can imagine ''gangs'' of them grouping and start a full street or city genocide.

im glad, im happy. Yes, so edgy but im happy for them, they're doing good job.

Serial killings are hard to do now because of how advanced the polices technology is, making it easy to get caught after the first or second victim.

Cases like Ted Bundy and Jack the Ripper, especially Jack the Ripper, happened because technology wasn't as good as it is now and it was easier to stay hidden.

This is causing spree killings to happen because serial killers aren't able to do much anymore.

Soon, the police will adapt to this too, whether it takes 40 years or 140, and a new type of murder will pop up.

Serial killers
>Actual smart people who plan out their killings to not get caught.
>Doesn't use things like guns but still gets a lot of kills
>Has to isolate their victims in order to kill
>Takes genuine skill
Spree killers
>Literal autists
>Uses guns in crowded areas, still usually doesn't get many kills despite this
>Can be done by literally anyone, no skill required

you're retarded to actually think this crap user i'd refer you to he literally explains why there are no serial killers anymore you stupid nigger

Sounds like we're going back to edgy 90s comic shit.

Yea no fucking shit serial killings are less common now because of technology, that wasn't my point. My point was that serial killings pulled off a lot more than spree killings do despite spree killings being much easier to pull off and get more kills with.

I think high score casualties will be the only way people can do anything. It won't involve guns at some point, they're not efficient enough for high scores and I think a lot of mass killers do it for infamy and legacy. If they don't get high scores, they become part of the pack, thrown into the garbage bin of history. Future mass killers will look at that and the smart ones will start a new paradigm of bombings, arson, and bioterrorism. With the future dystopia we're looking at, more people in smaller areas and technology dependent serfs, even hacking could seriously fuck shit up. When people become integrated with tech, a virus could be made to fuck it up and cause some sort of immune response or straight up blow up inside of them. Imagine living in a space colony and one, just one well placed bomb killing millions. The potential for mass death goes up as we progress but so does our tolerance. It's a battle to the depths of hell.

I don't think they can really be compared due to the circumstances being so different. You'd have to be a literal master mind to be able to be a successful serial killer with more than 1 or 2 kills.

Ted Bundy, while a master mind in social manipulation, was not a master mind in anything else, and only got away with the amount he did due to technology being much inferior back then. Today it's a lot harder than being good at social manipulating.

Jack the Ripper got away with what he did because the technology we have today to find criminals didn't even exist back then, and they had to use what ever they could find using what little resources they had.

Today you'd need an understanding of how the police work, you'd need to know how to avoid the police and leaving clues, which means leaving NO traces, whether it be your DNA at the scene, the victims DNA, or someone, or a camera, spotting you in the area some of the murders took place. And then you need to know where to hide the body where it won't be found, and you need to do it without being seen.

There's a lot more to it than what I described, but basically it's nearly impossible to be a serial killer with more than 1 or 2 kills like I said earlier, but anyone can pull out a gun in public and shoot people like you said.

The circumstances are just too different to fairly contrast them.

For every new way to murder, a new way to prevent it pops up. If it takes one well placed bomb, then all it takes is one live camera and security to be watching. If you're living in a space colony, security is bound to be tight. Not to mention you'd have to smuggle the bomb, or the materials for one into the colony first. And as we progress, and the potential for hacking progresses, so does the prevention of it. It's a sort of balance. If one side slows down, the other wins, therefor they can't afford to slow down and keep coming up with more and more advanced techniques to counter act what the other is doing.

spree killers are so fucking boring. serial killers are always so much more fascinating

Attached: jeffrey-dahmer-3.jpg (900x750, 64K)

IM FUCKING SCAREDDD

THIS COUNTRY IS SO UNSAFE

>Serial Killers have almost disappeared.
Not getting caught isnt the same thing as disappearing.
People are still going missing at a similar rate.
Basically instructional true crime programs on tv everyday on how they get caught.
No body no crime

Attached: 3D491807-6530-4279-B6BF-C431B8906381.jpg (250x240, 10K)

It all makes sense now, We Bomb the Police station!

I think it was inevitable desu. People definitely still have the temperament/disposition to be serial killers, but the advancement of forensic technology means the chances of one person meeting the serial killer criteria are basically 0 at this point.

It sucks. I'd rather have neither but if I had to pick, I'd rather have the 60s/70s era of serial killers than current day massacres. Serial killers don't kill indiscriminately, they have a type (usually). Spree killers though....we're all fucked.

So I agree, it's a tragic comedy. :/

The reason for that is how difficult it is today with DNA testing. In the 70s, all you needed to be a serial killer was a mask and a gun.

not to mention that manipulating people is near impossible now. social media plays a big part in this.

Sounds like Dirlegang is, dare I say... making a comeback?

Attached: dirlegang.jpg (170x296, 9K)

Dnepeptrovsk Maniacs were relatively recent serial killers.

It's entertaining for me but I wish we could always get a Livestream of it lol I love mass shootings thank you USA for the love of your guns and freedom!!

Good. That's the way it fucking should be.

True. If you befriend a person they'll normally tag you on Facebook or some shit, and if you try going out with them alone they'll announce it to all their friends.

It's also our love for guns that protects us. A criminal will always find a way to get a gun. So we should have em too. Like that one time someone tried shooting up a Church or something in the US, and ended up getting shot him self.

I was waiting for the next mass shooting because I was so bored. Hopefully now the next one will have more deaths and involve little kids like a Middle School or a elementary school.