My little sister got detention for disrupting her algebra class this week...

My little sister got detention for disrupting her algebra class this week. It turns out she had switched buttplugs with one of her friends and was squealing loudly because it was a gauge larger than what she was used to. Now, I know this is a common game at her school and some of this is to be expected, but two of the conditions our parents gave her when she received her plug was that she was not to bring it to school, and under no circumstances was she to play the sharing game. They have been holding onto it since a few days ago and are threatening to not give it back. She is pretty upset over the whole thing and while I get that my parents want her to be safe about it, I think they are taking this too far. What should I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 417DiCun+aL.jpg (500x500, 29K)

you should come up with a better thread

What's the deal with buttplugs anyways? I wouldn't want my gf stretching out her anus, so that I could be the one to do that. Do girls enjoy it?

Feels good man.

Plus girls like that it covers up a potentially ugly brapper with a nice cute jewel

Smuggle her butt plug out of your parents' room in your colon, then give it back but only if she promises not to disrupt classes anymore

Holds in farts and sharts

They're fun and slightly titillating, especially when worn in public. I can recommend them to everyone.
I'm sure boys have even more fun with them.

What is a good one to start with? I'm worried about it hurting or being toxic but don't want to spend too much.

Origi-anal retard

THis is a joke, right? Please someone tell me this is a joke!!!

Attached: 1552999318487.gif (500x677, 290K)

If the sister is 13/14+, then I'm sorry user but it probably isn't, girls in my school did this kind of shit all the time

What makes them so fun and titillating?

The real question is why OP and her parents are in the know

it just feels nice, make sure to lubricate enough.
Also the whole nobody knows that you're wearing it is exciting.

greentext the kinds of antics girls at your school got up to please

>little sister got detention for disrupting her class
>she had switched buttplugs with one of her friends and it was larger than what she was used to
>I know this is a common game at her school and some of this is to be expected
>I know this is a common
>at school
>expected
What?

Attached: 1361417192151.jpg (393x500, 55K)

Zoomer girls and I guess fags play a retarded game where they wear buttplugs to school or wherever and them switch them between periods

What timeline did I step into?
I remember drinking last night and waking up now but this is not the timeline I went to bed in
They've become increasingly worse over the years, I miss my original timeline, I'm tired of these jumps

Attached: 1333173617830.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Maybe you should ask /b/ instead, ya faggot

Attached: 1491700309721.png (650x650, 14K)

Same guy has posted this shit several times before. Fantasy

Why do people say things like this? This is like on /b/ when someone says they know a girl.