The worst state?

The worst state?

Attached: 2000px-New_Mexico_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 553K)

no ur state is the worst state
lole OP btfo the fuck out, guys

Israel

Texas

ohayo cuz its not ohayou

Nah I'd say California is worse for the most part.

Nope, either Cal or Fla

Nope. It's Kansas 100%.

Texas

im with you OP, NM is trash
at least we barely beat alabama

Most of the South is garbage. And even the southwest and Texas. I'm from a shit state too though.

It's Connecticut

t. Connecticut

Attached: ct.jpg (590x456, 34K)

Why?

Ohio. This place needs to burn to the ground.

Explain.

West Texas specifically

Trips of truth
Cali, NY and whoever else emulates them.

Nothing to do. Most of my friends fish or drive around in mud.
3 seasons of winter, 1 season of unbearable summer heat.
Our sports teams are garbage. If you express liking a team that's not from Ohio, people lose their shit and straight up attack you. Usually verbally, physically a couple times.
Everyone seems to be obsessed with politics, but their idea of a political debate seems to be saying their opinion louder until someone runs out of breath first.
My education was shit. I know this because I struggle with things that people I speak with here have no issue with. Also because 2 of the schools I've been to were either next to a trailer park or a corn field. My high school was between both.
Those people also can't drive for shit. Do you know how many times people have hit my car while it was still parked in a space? More than one.
It takes hours to get anywhere. The closest grocery store near me is about 45 minutes away.
Unless I move, or get a job in another county, the people I knew as a child will likely be the people I know as an old man. Unfortunately, I don't like those people.
Cleveland is a shit hole, with a shitty tourist trap, next to a lake full of shit. Which would explain the smell.
Cincinnati is a shit hole next to a river full of shit. Without a tourist trap.
Columbus is an expensive shit hole.

At least, that's been my experience so far.

Canada?

Florida. Simply because there are too many filthy rich people there, with too much money. Meanwhile millions if not billions starve to death other places.

And California

Not like in Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela where we are all equal, right comrade?