Antidepressants are okay frens, some are better than others...

Antidepressants are okay frens, some are better than others. I take Mirtazapine 30mg and it doesn't have any of the sexual side effects like SSRI's do.

What antidepressants are you on frens, and how do they affect you?

Attached: 1526828667072.png (656x555, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheAmericanTet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't take medicine cuz i don't want to be dependent to them, after a while there can be complication right?

Attached: Chenquestioning.jpg (292x227, 25K)

Being Italian is incurable anyway.

We don't die of obesity at least u moron

Attached: honk_honk.jpg (816x979, 118K)

If they help you get out of that deep suicidal depression, then take them. Of course they won't cure it, you need to make some changes in your life.
They only made me eat a lot in the first month, due to the very strong histamine effects. I only gained 4lb-5lbs but it just motivated me to go to the gym and my appetite is back to normal now.

I'm also on mirtazapine (45mg). Amytriptaline, an SSRI, is what caused my psychotic break

Mirtazapine can make you overeat without realising it though, similar to steroid inhalers and the like. If you don't lift especially, be careful of that side effect

Well that wasn't directed to you the obesity part, but i'm not depressed, it was just a thought i will always have about any kind of medicine if i stop taking them after some time

Duloxetine made me gay for ponies

in general, getting off any anti-depressant can be a real pain and should only be done with great care. I respect anyone who chooses not to take them, but I think people also have to realise there are times when people become entirely non-functional and without medication they are left with the choice of permanent NEETbux or suicide

Amitriptyline isn't an SSRI, it works more similar to Mirtazapine. SSRI's and SSNRI's are worst for sexual side effects, whereas Mirtazapine is more prone to weight gain, due to it's very strong histamine effects. It's possibly the strongest histamine in the world, this is why they're excellent for sleep. I bet they could be potentially be used as a date rape drug in people who have never had the drug before.

Attached: 1526241907000.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

Got it, thank you

Oh well, amitriptyline had a profoundly different effect on me to mirtazapine. Amit. made me sweat like balls

btw what's 45mg like, compared to 30mg?

fine. I notice slight memory and ideation problems, but nothing too bad. I don't sweat. The worst thing about mirtazapine (even on lower doses) is that it gives me fungal problems, for reasons that I don't understand. I'm not a sweaty person and even when I did sweat loads (on amitriptyline), I never had such problems.

They give me a dry mouth, only in the morning though.

reddit.com/r/TheAmericanTet/
more evidence of the crime

Flag is Canada, not USA, you filthy dago.

I took Mirtapazine and I'm still trying to lose the 60 pounds I gained on it, which left me with horrible stretch marks.

What about aggressive behaviour?

I've been on quite a few psych meds, antidepressants, benzos for anxiety, antipsychotics.. the side effects for me are usually as awful as not being on the meds at all which has made it very tough, i wouldn't recommend SSRIs in particular unless you are thinking about suicide or have been clinically depressed for a long time, but in my experience they usually just made me feel worse in lots of ways.. antipsychotics can really fuck you up also but not taking those when you need them is how you end up getting wrestled into an ambulance by 6 cops.. (speaking from experience) if I had been American in that situation I quite possibly would have been filled with bullets instead.