WTF

Is the government seriously putting something in the water because it seems as though there’s been a massive epidemic of incels lately

Attached: 49117F05-05D1-4966-B95B-1AE8CFB33A65.jpg (639x849, 147K)

the main lie you've been fed your entire life is that everything revolves around sex. "sex sells" is literally the main tool that is fueling the media and the economy. People who do not partake in sex or the pursuit of sex do not belong because they do not contribute money to society at the same level as a normal person.

Hey grandpa.... that’s some old shit in that photo. Update your outrage

>destiny
0/10 wife what a shit game

>I had a vasectomy today so my wife wasted my money on a bunch of garbage.

oh stfu you Sסyboy

Men are just transferring from 1 mother to a new mother. I almost did it with my ex but I escaped.

Congrats, you're the baby now

>only 6 months of live
>only one chat control thing
>cheap headphones
Why even bother?

Whats wrong with a vasectomy? My wife and I are stopping at 8 kids, max and after our last child, I agreed to a vasectomy. We are in our young 20s and she doesnt want to have children after 30 so it works.

Dump the wife for a new one and make it hexadecimal family.

in this case I can actually understand it

>my girlfriend bought me presents with my money
>yay

>the main lie you've been fed your entire life is that everything revolves around sex
>lie

You know what natural selection is, right? It's literally the result of who fucked and who didn't.

>young 20s
>eight kids

absolutely based. Did you guys have twins or triplets or something?

Do not reply to obvious spam threads.
Mods do your fucking job

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

Why have a child when you are a child?

>wife buys Xbox
>excited about xvox
Just... Just fucking kys faggot

If anyone bought me an xbox anything, id punt that shit right into the trash

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 120K)

I hope the black guy at GameStop knocked his wife up...

The problem, my son, is that the jews from groups like the aclu and splc are indoctrinating people on reddit to sterilize themselves before they have any kids so that best case scenario they pay for everyone else's kids or worst case change their mind and adopt a little niglet of their own allowing K'Twernika to pop out a few more.

Just fucking kill yourself. You're a leech, you are wasting everyone's time by just being alive. Your "outlook" on life is just a poor excuse to make yourself feel better about being a fucking loser. Stop playing games, they're for children. Stop pretending you're single as a choice, you're lazy and unattractive because of your lack of hygiene. Nobody is feeding lies to anyone but you.

Attached: silly_281029.jpg (550x1586, 107K)

seems reasonable
I'll personally go as far as nature allows once I finally find someone who is marriage material

Calling him an incel is an insult to the masculinity of incels.

Your pic is clearly not related to your post. That guy is not an incel, he has a wife and they are obviously fucking since she wanted him to get a vasectomy.

Also, he’s more redpilled than everyone in this thread.
>If his wife has a child with another man, he’ll know it’s not his.
>literally impossible to get chucked
>AND his wife gives him presents for it
The manbaby life is the most redpilled for sure.

*impossible to get cucked

dumb Jow Forums being dumb

Attached: Aya Jones.jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

It isn't reasonable. What if there was a war and all of your children died?
You don't know how things are going to change within the next 20 years.

sieg hortler 1688

yes it is, lots of poison
but no one cares
no one cares
go sleep
tomorow drink more
be alien, desied, zombie or roboted
may water have nano technology
no one cares
drink more
just do it

Wtf