Al/ck/

Thread for the homeless drinkers of /ck/. Others welcome too of course. Even you, Denmark.

Attached: drink.jpg (424x283, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15765651/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who else here /straightedge/? report in bros

I've got it down to weekends. Think that's the best I can manage with my current shit life of poverty and isolation.

Just soberring up now. Try to keep (binge) drinking to once a week. Though thats a massive improvement from every (other) day, still restarting the detoxing is a pain

that's a huge improvement. nothing happens overnight

imagine being an alcoholic. imagine being an internet diaspora alcoholic on an anime imageboard

Attached: shreg.jpg (1058x796, 158K)

Drink until you die. Just don't bring your pathetic larping into this already shitty board. You're the lowest of the lowest. The most miserable and useless people this site has yet so see. I would not even spit on you if you were on fire. I hope both your kidneys collapse.

Attached: 213213123.png (418x391, 56K)

no please go away

Attached: 1525064632898.jpg (405x405, 27K)

One day the greenskins will driven from this board in a glorious meme holocaust.

Sorry Denmark but I'm actually pretty healthy. I'd stay on /ck/ but the mods have gone totally insane. They're banning people for any alcohol discussion it seems. It's pretty arbitrary.

BASED general

Attached: 1509959896824.png (568x519, 159K)

You know it baby

Don't forget the liver

How's the truck strike going? Monkey soup time yet?

liquor more like ichor

Attached: Drink.jpg (922x1280, 147K)

FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot

Attached: 23946827.png (1166x958, 719K)

Anyone else got a drunk sheep gf?

You got this saved in notepad or is each one specially crafted by you?

I like our new refugees already

Each one is fresh and personal. Now fuck off.

Attached: 4343454.jpg (514x519, 39K)

I've never hung out in /ck/ except for some lurking. Explain to me why these guys are fags or I'm keeping this thread up forever

Attached: 1518473055134.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I honestly don't get how one boy can be this mad at a thread. Care to explain?

Attached: danmark.png (258x195, 468)

1. It's a general which is cancer for the board, just look at Jow Forums.
2. It's r9k tier filled with depressed fucks who are too scared to kill themselves and get the job done
3. They are crossboarders trying to move another boards culture into Jow Forums

based

Attached: 1520161571493.gif (1000x803, 1.71M)

based

Attached: 1505618593322.png (950x787, 137K)

72% of Jow Forums want to see Denmark banned.

strawpoll.me/15765651/r

>240 votes on a board with slow traffic.
Seems legit. It's just one guy doing it.

Good, keep them. We don't want them or miss them
t. cu/ck/

Hm. I don't buy it. This kind of autistic screeching is fucking /b/-tier so find something better to do. Also this place has been literally fucking trashed by underage aspies and the mods aren't doing their jobs at all so don't you even fucking begin to talk to me about board culture.

Screw it I'm joining in and if they turn out to be fags I'll tell them to piss off. I just had a pretty fucking sweet fucking dinner and I'm downing it with a glass of scotch

Attached: 1505591982113.jpg (600x497, 20K)

this

The frog/shrekposting seems to be the real cancer of the board. Thanks for the bumps though

Keep it up then. I already got 2 idiots banned today. I don't mind one more.

There's no IP checking, so you can just vote over and over again.
Shit bait.

You do what you gotta do sonny
You're no better than the frogboys atm tho

You really should have a trip.

>sweet dinner with scotch
That's the thing though, mate. al/ck/ doesn't discuss the consumption aspect of alcohol (as /ck/ intended). Instead, you get (as previously stated) an Jow Forums-tier circlejerk of alcoholic depressed manchildren whining about their pathetic personal lives to the detriment of the entire board.

>Jow Forums
>culture
I guess forcing terrible memes could be considered culture.

Still sounds a lot more interesting than the average Jow Forums post tbqh

Attached: 1524942448055.jpg (600x548, 36K)

>Still sounds a lot more interesting than the average Jow Forums post
Fair enough, but why shouldn't they drag their sad asses to Jow Forums anyway? They'd be a perfect fit

>boards culture
Stop with this "board culture" meme
It's community, not "culture". Culture implies some sort permanence, which is never the case with any board on Jow Forums.

/ck/ really is a bastion of great threads otherwise.

We tried Jow Forums and it failed spectacularly.

Yep. A general filled with sad fucks who does nothing but talk about how shit their life is and how they need to drink in order to go on sure sounds interesting. Let's see how you like it after the first 10 posts and then 100 posts. They got banned from /ck/ for a reason. No one wants to share their boards with such a bunch of miserable idiots.

Well at the moment all I see is autistic screeching vultures from a board that a handful of weeks ago was comfy as fuck. I don't know what the fuck happened but it's like everyone here went full retard. You made your point, I read it. I'll keep it in mind and I'll buy it when I see it. That's gonna have to be good enough for you

see

>We tried Jow Forums and it failed spectacularly
Elaborate

I'm getting really turned on by Denmark's righteous conviction.
get the fuck out of here losers

What a fantastic argument

Attached: 45465465.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Based fagmark

Understandable

M-me too
>You should really have a trip
I support this for basedmark

Stop taking Jow Forums so serious, you fucking shitter. It's just another random/off-topic board. If ya see somethin you don't like, shitpost it or just ignore it. Otherwise, stop whining like a bitch.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You're getting worked up yourself. Stop being a hypocrite.

I hate you. You're gay. You don't smell good, and you're ugly. Get a life! Stop making your pathetic lives more tolerable with alcohol!

Attached: 1484805838758.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

remind me again what happened in the days right before we started getting autistically frogbombed?

Attached: 1507345816158.jpg (638x751, 112K)

Nothing wrong with triggering a second wave. I'm gonna use you idiots own words against you and say "stop taking Jow Forums so seriously"

I missed it actually. Some of the other al/ck/s tried and said it really wasn't a good fit. I think it might have been too fast or too retarded.

> literally no u
I'd say I expected something a little better from you but I really didn't. Cancerous spamming to offboarders is just a catalyst for more cancerous spamming. That's pretty much how /b/ started going downhill as well

Attached: 1521783619778.jpg (345x336, 214K)

i can smell your emotion through the internet too
you smell green
green with anger
a based reaction from a based flag, of course.

22 days sober.

FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot FAGGOT faggot

Attached: 4355445.png (418x391, 153K)

Get a job, fagmark. Everytime I come online, your faggot country is posting.

This place used to be actually fun I swear to god don't judge us

Attached: 1505839597084.png (210x214, 5K)

>us

Attached: 1500794717739.png (1049x1086, 200K)

Have you guys ever tried the tampon up the anus thing?
I heard all the cool kids are doing it

Attached: 1512397831621.jpg (900x900, 41K)

You don't know about fun. You don't know about anything! You're a bozo. A goof. You're tasteless and decrepit and even a little bit stupid, and a slimey little parasitic faggot too. Not even your own board wants you. NOBODY WANTS YOU! Get out of here you fruity little insect, and give the rest of us some peace from your insufferably unlikable self!

Attached: 1404918147970.png (1280x720, 770K)

oof I think I'll stay but thanks for the offer fren

no one fucking cares about you. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at Jow Forums we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at Jow Forums u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Jow Forums Jow Forums or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Did your alcoholic uncle touch you when you were little? Why all the hate, bruh?

Attached: 1523754993108.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

r/banter day 1 my fren you're literally screeching over nothing but tell me more

Attached: 1505884732379.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Dam Jow Forums
talk about rude

>this dumb general post

Attached: 213213123.jpg (502x450, 72K)

faggotass abhorrent troglodytic cultic clueless cock-sucking stupid dickhead dyspeptic crazy yammering gynocentric cuntish shit-eating garbage-munching gay useless sperm-chewing generally-unlikeable loathsome maggot-riddled brain-dead despicable dumbass knob-gobbling newfag nigger-loving needle-dicked socially-retarded and depraved meme-spouting mindbogglingly brain-numbing fuck-faced FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDS

we kids now soon
the next generation is the future and all that

Wow Denmark you sound as autistic as that andy log poster over on /b/.
You know there is an ignore button.
On other news, I'm now 13 days sober and heading to my first AA meeting tonight. What could possibly go wrong hey?

I'm not really bothered. Denmark keeps bumping the thread so it's more visible.

what the fug

Attached: 1503844991490_.png (450x302, 60K)

Oi vey shut it down! Tell King Leak Trudeau to send in the RCMP!

Attached: 37e.jpg (680x444, 36K)

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Canada, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

>Leak
*Leaf

Attached: 1522016731735.gif (600x453, 384K)

Jesus fucking christ, why is fagmark and some other postes being so autistic about a general thread.

P.please sir, can't you give us a chance at least? We do provide the bantz and epic drinking stories. Or you could block our threads and pretend your perfect board is still just as perfect.

Attached: 1525376710145.jpg (855x746, 141K)

>you smell
now thats too far mate

Attached: 1514305759876.png (661x600, 415K)

ah I don't care about any of that you stupid emu fucking weasel of a man. I just got really excited watching Denmark be mean to you and thought maybe if I was too that he'd praise me, so I wanted to do it too

why is everyone sperging out

Attached: 1433215219446.png (128x256, 61K)

Because of
>muh board culture

Yes our board is literally gold-tier right now
I've wasted a year of my life here and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt this is absolutely the board r/banter deserves and also my sarcasm is so thick I can probably smear it on a piece of toast
Gradually going deeper down the circles of hell

Attached: 1496884144559.gif (1108x800, 173K)

How much did you use to drink? What do you do to replace the drinking, if anything?

It's ironic how this is probably the most successful thread on this board right now. At least in terms of traffic.

>>muh board culture
board culture is a myth

I havent showered for days. Its justified. Im a big wageslave with so much work, Im too tired to shower some dayswhen I get home at night.

Anyone else gone from being happy drunk then 2 seconds later you start crying in fornt of everyone telling them how much you love them?

Attached: 5434535.png (743x633, 714K)

we deserved this
we all deserved this
how dared we have fun
how dared we

Attached: F O R F R E E.gif (524x399, 143K)

Yeah I know. What I dont understand is why they attack this thread but not frog posters.

>Jow Forums
>culture
wew I didn't think it could get worse, least its entertaining I guess

How many times are you going to going to put on display just how sad and pathetic you are by drowning yourselves in alcohol and whining about your worthless and!! UNINTERESTING!! lives every single day of every single year like anybody gives a fuck about your incredibly mundane unoriginal amazingly unthoughtful tragically terribly considered bumblingly articulated drivel?

Yeah, they're autistic as fuck

Whats your favorite gamerfuel, /v/?
I like to eat gas station taquitos while gaymin!

pls dont delete, mods. Its vidya related

Pathetic drunk circle jerk. Kill yourself

You first faggot

why does denmark have a stick up his ass