Do whites irl hate blacks with the same burning passion they show on this site?

Do whites irl hate blacks with the same burning passion they show on this site?

asking for a black fren, he has nothing but love to white people but he is genuinely scare of them.

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

I would like to hang out with some, hit a blunt and eat pizza while watching shows or just talking about shit, so no.
t. german aryan robot

blacks belong to red1t there everyone sucks ur dick for that , happy? shooo now

I prefer raw honesty than fake sympathy. Also self-aware black know that they lost the genetic lottery thus are doomed to be robots

I have wondered this myself because I have no problems with non-white people IRL and am dating a non-white woman and I genuinely cannot understand the way people seem to feel about them on here.

Attached: 1557716544226.png (1440x1433, 1.8M)

Not really. Actually all of my encounters with black people were positive irl. It is just a meme to piss off SJWs.

But I hate gypsies as hell. If it were to me to decide I'd snapthem away with the infinity stones in a hearbeat. All my encounters with gypsies were bad. And I'm not the only one. They are just parasytes on society.

Not at all fren, it's just a crummy situation that lots of people are in that just cause anger at things.

He should be afraid of them, user. They literally stole and conquered the land he is walking on. The judicial system is against him, and he is being labeled and/or judged by them upon sight.

I think whites are mostly just disgusted and disappointed when they see a nigger but not hateful

idk I usually treat black people really nice irl because you never what will set off their primitive monkey ape baboon brains and chimpout. so I treat them extra nice. the same way you treat one of those extra strong retarded people.

not white or black but I hate the ones that act like thugs and faggots with their zoomer rap, $1000 clothes and stupid haircuts.

my local FGC has 3 black dudes that are always there and are pretty cool and are into anime, fighting games and actually have a proper education.

nah just a bunch of pussies saying and insulting black people or non white people in general cause irl theyre just some fags the internet basically, you think one of these faggots would say they dont like non white people in real life? lmao they would get beaten up, so they come online to put their rage against them when in reality most non white people are nice, just incels on fire online

I have never met a white guy that didn't use the N word in private, once they trusted me not to out them as a racist.
The best part is when they realize I'm not racist and then start backtracking with the "uhhh I don't mean all black people... just the bad ones.... uhhhh.... I have black friends.... uh... someone in my family is mixed so basically I just don't like the bad ones.... uh...."

Do they use nigga or nigger? Because there's a noticeable difference in those

>you think one of these faggots would say they dont like non white people in real life? lmao they would get beaten up
Why do you think they don't like non-whites you fucking retard monkey?

>kiss our asses or we will violently beat you! btw most non whites are really nice I swear
every fucking time lol

Use your head a little brother

i don't hate anybody but half the people on this site would say i'm not "white" anyways

nah most of it's a meme people especially in the US are super chill. Go to like France tho and even prior to the riots you had black people racist towards other black people at like KKK levels

I work around majority whites and they show hidden disdain and fake kindness. Sucks knowing that our interactions with them cannot be real and wholesome rather than plastic, but this is the world we live in. Maybe it would have been best if all races never interacted outside of our land bubbles and stuck with our own, but whatever. Deal the cards you were dealt I suppose.

Attached: download (12).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yes, I hate them. Wish I would not have to live around any.

>Do whites irl hate blacks with the same burning passion they show on this site?
Yes they do. Don't have nonblack friends, they aren't your allies.

Not him but white dudes usually ask me if they can start using the "n-word". Once you show signs of not giving a fuck they really overuse it

Attached: 2x08_ShaneRyback.png (360x450, 212K)

I don't dislike black people. Lots of them have been nice to me. But they seem more disgusted by weakness than whites or asians so I try not to bother them.

One of my childhood friends is a black weeb incel, basically the black version of me. Not everyone sees race as a team user

>inb4 cuck nigger lover

Hey while you're at it why not let him fuck your sister you fucking nigger lover

Cuck bastard fuck

Attached: 1533687185305.jpg (851x851, 71K)

I can agree with this
gypsies were an unironic mistake

my only thing is how do you know it's because of your skin and not because of some other thing?

You're right, it has nothing to do with skin colour. The way blacks tend to behave is why every other race on the planet hates their guts, but faggots like this guy refuse to admit it.

No I don't, just pretend to on here. Brown girls are cute.

Attached: 1556357958998.jpg (720x873, 96K)

This is how it should be desu

Too bad the whites captured and enslaved people from those other land bubbles, then later rebranded the enslavement as "diversity."

I'm black and I honestly can't blame you. It's a sad reality, there's too many bad apples in the black community that will forever fuck up the perception of the rest of us

Sound like a coon

You mean the (((whites)))

Attached: jew_slave_haulers.png (667x515, 105K)

Also nothing will change because of the rampant crab mentality in the black community (ex. )

Nah, only meet 3 or 4 white people who dislike black people. They're racist as hell though, so they hate everyone but white people

Irl I'm "mostly" neutral towards them since most here act like civil people, even if in my ideal world they would all leave.
In my case, my people were the ones who were colonialized and trampled over by others. You fuckers came here all on your own.

the feeling is mutual. most black people hate white people so the smart white does not interact or engage with one in any way out of fear.

no, i throw the hard r around here a occasionally for the sake of edge/irony but in reality i do community programs and mentoring shit at an almost all-black elementary school near me. kids especially see almost no distinction between race, the white and black kids all behave basically the same (good)

Attached: 7CDC0426-6AE4-431C-B571-335478E81A26.png (807x1008, 1.57M)

I tend to get along better with Conservative white guys than I do white liberals who love to humblebrag about how easy white privilege makes their lives (dating etc.) and deliberately dumb themselves down when talking to nonwhites. Conservatives on contrast speak just as bluntly as they do to eachother

My Trump supporting friend even egged me on to move to Japan to "get that sideways pussy"

do blacks hate wypipo irl as much as they do on social media?

guess which country has the most slaves now , Asia.
don't say black didn't have slaves in egypt too.
w.a.k.e u.p nigger

if we're talking about some mup do didda uppity nigger that just wants to talk about fucking bitches and is in general a total twit, then yes.
If we're talking about a nice fella that happens to be black and likes anime and isn't a total loudmouth, then it's all good. Most black dudes I talk to are thick skinned and aren't professional victims.

Attached: 1523915027624.jpg (1198x738, 502K)

My mother really hates white people yet she married a mulatto man and has a some European DNA herself. She isn't even 80% African descent

Blacks are cool, its the niggers that bother me, its like 60 percent nigs and 40 percent blacks, the 40 percent blacks split up into normal people, some of which are pretty cool.

All the colored women who whine about whites on social media love the BWC.

No. I'm 30 and when I grew up I learned to separate the Internet from IRL. That means I've also never fell into the trap of social media. While I've always called people dirty niggers online, usually in vidya, I would never call someone a nigger IRL. In fact, I've had plenty of black friends that I'm sure would have had a big problem with me if they knew I called people niggers online but alas that never happened. It's not that I secretly hate people, It's just that words like niggers are given so much power that I love being edgy and getting a reaction. But of course, when it's on the internet, it's fake. Just like vidya games don't cause violence, me calling someone a dirty nigger online doesn't mean me a racist irl.

That statistic is irrelevant when talking about the evils of the whites. They would've taken over the asians too if it wasn't for their guerilla warfare tactics

Depends, for me there's a big distinction between black people and niggers, black people are alright, it's the niggers I hate. Unfortunately there's more of the latter.

Those who work in low paging jobs tend to be more racist . Its been my personal experience as a janitor. The white jannies and maintenance workers are really fucking racist .

You are a good person user .

Orginally

I hate anyone who is involved with Ghetto culture, acting like tough thugs and just generally being shitty people, i've met black people who didn't act like that and got on really well with them.

I dont know what else it could be. I act "white" as the kids would say these days but still get treated like an outsider in the workplace. Even go as far as to saying hi and giving compliments here and their despite the anxiety.

Attached: Dq3h7a3UwAAMw0-.jpg (680x510, 42K)

Yes, I hate black people as a group with a burning passion, I hate their culture and how the good ones keep defending their stupid ass behaviour.
I'm constantly reminded why I hate them just by interacting with them.

>It is just a meme to piss off SJWs.
Wrong. A lot of people on this site genuinely hate niggers because of numerous bad experiences with them in real life. Niggers also tend to commit shitloads of crime, have very low impulse control, short tempers, are extremely prone to violence and are really stupid and arrogant.

Not at all and I definitely consider myself a racismposter, and am white

However I do like black people and just need to let off steam about online race-baiting and general minority smugness. But on a personal level I have zero problems with minorities except when I get blackout drunk I do say nigger a lot.

I also feel like Hispanic and Black people relate to me more. They're just so much less full of themselves, and nicer to people. Same with STEM asians/Indians.