The Abrahamic religions were the worst thing to happen to humanity...

The Abrahamic religions were the worst thing to happen to humanity. I honestly cannot think of anything more destructive to the human race.

>Judaism: Primitve henotheistic cult that worships a petty/murderous God of war

>Christianity: Turn the other cheek, pray for those who persecute you, salvation comes from Jews, let Tyrone plow your wife, it's okay to be a beta cuck goy

>Islam: Literally Judaism 2.0, more militaristic and twice as barbaric. But just has slightly less retarded theology

How can anyone actually worship the God of Abraham

Attached: tOPkMeX.png (1302x1296, 51K)

The best are the Jow Forumstard christniggers.
>Haha yeah I'm so hip on the JQ, that's why I worship a circumcised jewish rabbi who says that race doesn't matter and salvation is of the jews. WHAT? You dare call Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef a jew? YOU are the real jew!

Attached: 3fd8426a6ba87d5c332ae9c7.gif (351x333, 1.67M)

I can smell the saltiness from here user, why do you hate God so much?

not him but I hate god because he isn't real. I 100% would have been a priest if I believed he was

I don't hate God, I hate (((Semitism))). All abrahamic religions are semitic garbage imo

How can you hate something that's not real unless you know he's real.
Jesus Christ came to free us from Satan, not leave us in this world of sin and pleasure.

The abrahamic god is a malevolent genocidal vampire-kike in the sky and should've been left in the bronze age. The Greeks were calculating the circumference/axis of the earth and creating steam engines and analogue computers over 2,000 years ago, until christianity came and destroyed their education and general scientific spirit. We could have been terraforming Venus by now.

Jesus was kinda based I guess. But (((Paul))) turned it into cuckholdry: the religion

Attached: Christianity-and-Afterlife-Nietszche.jpg (720x720, 87K)

How exactly is he the bad guy in the story? Yahweh murdered untold millions including children and babies, demanded foreskin and animal sacrifices, and then cheezus comes along and starts calling gentiles dogs and saying that race doesn't matter, only the collective Jehovah parasite feeding off your spirit.

If you read your bible and didn't just Google verses you'll know that Paul only preached what Jesus told him to Preach. Not only did Jesus told him to reject his wealth, but made him into an apostle that went to the grave proclaiming the gospel to the degenerate romans and jews.

Simple, read Genesis and you'll see Satan wants to be his own God and make his own rules. He fooled human's into believing his lies, and continues to lie to human's till this day. Satan doesn't want to be known, he and his fallen angels rejoice when someone criticize Genesis and the book of revelation. But in the end Satan and those who followed him will end in the lake of fire.

>degenerate romans
You mean the same Romans that killed over a million jews and blew up their temple? Oy gevalt so degenerate! Liking sex =/= degeneracy dumbfuck. Putting your own wants above the needs of your people at large is degeneracy.

That doesn't answer how he's bad. In the Book of Enoch fallen angels are said to have gifted humans with the knowledge of astronomy, metallurgy and botany. Their kill count is also infinitesimal compared to Yahweh's, they don't demand you mutilate baby penises, they don't demand you murder animals for them, and they aren't the ones saying race is irrelevant and salvation is of the jews, or that you should gladly give up your material wealth to jews because they shared the "spiritual wealth" of Yahweh with you.

You dont get it do you? This world is not ours, it's satans world. Jesus told the Jewish leader that their hearts will lead to their demise. Rejection of Jesus only leads to degeneracy, look at the modern jews and catholics. Repent for your sins user and draw closer to Christ.

>This world is not ours
Yes it is. Stop playing with your imaginary friends and wake up to the fact your people are the only real friends you have in this world.

Have you ever read the bible user? If you have you'll now that in the Book of Genesis fallen Angel were responsible for human suffering and pain.

Jesus at least wanted to establish earthly unity with God and peace. But (((Paul))) did a complete 180 with this. Under Pauline Christianity, the main focus is final judgement and on the getting into heaven, where we can eternally suck off our kike overlord. (((Paul))) just wanted to seize social control over the lower classes and destroy Rome from within

Attached: 2243876f-77c3-4fcf-8a16-171fee269032.png (984x728, 272K)

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Yahweh friend. How many people did Lucifer kill, exile? How many retarded arbitrary laws did he impose? Yahweh did nothing good and you're like a battered housewife. I get that death is scary and all but you should know heaven isn't even a real place, it's a bastardized Sheol because the concept of eternal nothingness was so alien to the pagan afterlife myths they had to steal their ideas to make it appealing enough to convert. Queue meeting your ancestors and valkyrie angels and the pearly gates and streets of gold and all that shit. It was never a real place and you aren't going there when you die.

Your heart is hard just like the Pharisees, and just like them our society will be eaten by a larger nation and all will be lost. Can't you see? White nations are occupied just like Rome occupied Israel. Wake up and see the pattern! But no, you've made your mind already.

We're occupied because of the civic nationalism christfaggotry allows. Remember goys, it doesn't matter if our people are replaced as long as we're replaced by CHRISTIAN shitskins!

Where are you getting this from?
Your heart is stone, you reject Jesus before you even heard his word. Keep worshipping the material world, let's see how far that gets you.

Jesus have mercy on your soul, you went from challenging his message to just down right lying out him. You're Satan's cute little pawn.

I grew up christian and even my dumb 11 year old brain knew it was a bunch of bullshit. Stop worshipping jews. This world isn't evil, this world is ours, and if you aren't willing to die for it and instead prefer to talk to an imaginary kike in the sky who hates our people then you get the cross too. There's a reason the NSDAP wanted to get rid of christianity. It turns intelligent Europeans into retarded subhumans.

Jesus was a circumcised kike and deserved to be crucified, just like every other slimy jew. Beating up some kikes in a synagogue for not being jewish enough doesn't make him some le based aryan figure.

The synagogue of satan grows in strength as people stop believing. If your dumbasses think that this fight isn't between us and Satan than we're already losing. Go ahead fight the Jews lets see how far that gets you, spam your memes all you want it won't get you anywhere. You guys are atheist so you can't say that your morals will get in the way, or that Satan gives an upper hand to those who seek to DESTROY you.

yep, modern christians are retarded

but historically, christians have been the most anti-jewish of all

Attached: martin-luther-jews.jpg (1229x529, 526K)

Brooooo ,why would you belong to organized religion bro? They're a bunch of crazy zealots who believe in some stupid sky fairy dude.

I mean what has religion done for us BRO? It's not like it has created a strong tradition of societally beneficial social norms, and gave our lives meaning or anything. They hate science don't you remember muh Gallileo, I fucking love science don't you bro?

You should just bang 5/10 thots, smoke a lot of WEED DUDE, and not have kids bro. That's the life humans were meant to live. It's easy with birth control and abortion bro.

i will straight up admit that religion did this, as an atheist, i am glad that christianity was there to give people decent norms and meaning to life

i just wish, now, it was replaced with something better. it's too weak. it has failed us

unfortunately, over 90% of the time, atheists replace christianity with something WORSE

Rejecting God only leads to degeneracy.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing

i am not sure about that

i've seen lots of people who believe in god that were degenerate

but i don't know what 'degeneracy' means to you so whatever

Do any of you fucking retards know what a Jew was 2000 years ago? Talmudic jews are completely different to those Jesus loved in the bible. All good Jews became Christians when he was crucified.

Based. But tradition lies in the strong healthy European gods. Not a fucking hippie jew

If it wasn't for Paul, Christians would be getting circumcised in order to join.
Paul was a Roman as well, not a Jew. He was a prominent authority and had crucified many Christians before to boot, basically a pagan inquisitor. Him joining what he was meant to destroy says something.
I agree with Luther on this, and I'm a Catholic. Christians in the dark ages were based as fuck, Jews were basically property of the monarchs and you could easily get his permission to kill some of them on request. They rightfully hated them because they're the ones who condemned Christ to die.
Unfortunately allowing the Jews to exist at all was a mistake, because they then infiltrated the monarchy and began the rise to power. Should have sent them back to the desert so the muslims could ravage them.

>there are only 2 types of jews

does any one have a version of this that includes zeus and Babylonian religions and how Judaism came from them

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

>Judaism chart
>has Islam listed as an offshoot of Christianity when it has more in common with Zoroastrianism
>has more branches of Christianity listed than actual Jewish groups
baka. they even left out the Haredim, the Ethiopian Jews, and the Zealots. whoever made this is a historical ignoramus.

Who would befool himself from the Religion of Abraham as?
The Upright

Christianity is more closer to zorastrianism actually
if you believe the narrative that zoroastrianism is
the oldest religion to have the concept of hell with fire
and a heaven with water and a judgement day,
Since Christianity is older than Islam historically

Christianity didn't borrow from Zoroastrianism like Islam did though. Muslims literally stole half thier rituals from Zoroastrians when they conquered them. Christians didn't come into contact with them.

Well in Islam the belief is that in beginning of humanity,
people were generally Monotheistic and polytheism and paganism was a perversion.
I doubt that they'd add rituals unless those rituals weren't already in Islam,
since Muslims believe Monotheism is the natural path of a human being, they probably thought
>"Hey these guys believe in most of the things we believe in but they don't have most of the prophets!"
So they'd assume it to be a "lost brother" faith like Judaism was only for the Jews 'not gentiles'
Zoroastrianism was for the Persian people (since in Islam every nation and town has a prophet)

>I doubt that they'd add rituals unless those rituals weren't already in Islam,
They literally stole the Zoroastrian fire ritual. It's no different from how the Romans stole Greek culture.

that's what the 'historians' say with their grand Phd's and fat pensions
sure, if you follow the narrative of modern "history"

Catholics do a pretty good job imo, but of course it's hard to fight against a culture and media that is almost completely unsympathetic.

the pope is a massive cuck though

Monotheism is cancer. Christians who talk about how evil Judaism and Islam are are completely retarded. They're literally all the same thing.

Even if you were going with the "le christianity is just a judaism cult", you fucked up and implied that Christianity came before Islam, Islam started back in Genesis with Ishmael, when Abraham disobeyed God, fucked the handmaiden when he was impatient with his wife, and in turn brought Islam.

christianity and islam are universalist religions, judaism is not

judaism is based all around worshipping the jewish race, and their tribal war god which says they are genetically superior

Suit yourself! Go out naked in the woods and engage in all lewdness, you heathen!