Marriage

I know that there are some anons here who are either married or have been married before. Most of you married either white or asian women, so give details on why that experience is any different.

Why did you guys do it? I've noticed a lot of you have failing marriages, or are going to get divorced. Seems like the modern woman is very fickle and will change after you get married.

How are you holding up? How is your marriage going, how is your wife?

Attached: MarriageGetty-569d47a13df78cafda9d3890.jpg (960x640, 69K)

My mom forced me to marry, her friend. Fortunately we get along together pretty well and no sight of us getting divorced. She's nice and caring and devoted, and appreciates what I do for her as much as I appreciate what she does for the family.

That sounds pretty loveless but I guess it's working for you. What keeps her from cheating on you or leaving you for Chad? Is she extremely christian and autistic or something?

I just got married to my long time housemate a few weeks ago. We didn't do it out of love or anything, it was a matter of convenience for both of us.
We've lived together for years now so we know each other, we get along, and cooperate well with one and other. It's been a little weird adjusting to married life, but we've both put effort into doing 'couple' stuff and developing more romantically inclined feelings towards each other. I wouldn't say we love each other, but right now we're content with the fact that we can trust and rely on each other.

The only major downside has been dealing with her family. She was born and raised here, but her family is Chinese, and most of them still live over there. Being a white guy, I'm kind of the black sheep, but they begrudgingly accept me because I'm willing to peacock and make myself out to be grander than I am. I have to dress extremely nicely whenever I meet them, and I have play up the notion that I'm some hyper savvy and successful independent contractor making major dosh. To add to all that I have to learn their language as well, which has been a massive pain in the ass.
We both also have to deal with the constant nagging about giving her parents grandkids.

Attached: 1496631749350.jpg (630x900, 158K)

1. So is she older than you, and by how much?

2. Do you have children together?

It was loveless at first and forced but love has grown overtime. She's a good bit older than me so her chances for Chad aren't so great, even though she used to be a Stacey. She's loyal of course so it's not an issue but even still yeah her chances are lower anyway. Plus she wouldn't want to ruin her friendship with mom either.

If you're white and she's Asian expect there to be complains in labor.
She's will likely need a C-section since white people give make bigger babies that only white women can successfully deliver.

Ah, didn't see this post while writing the first reply

1. She's older yes, 15 years. We got married when I was 19 and she was 34.

2. We have three daughters together. Would have had more but neither of us are big on her having more kids now she's into her 40s. The third one will probably be our last.

Have you banged? Did you only bang once you were married?

Are you both Hispanic?
I'm imagining a case where she needed citizenship and you needed a wife.

good luck with Chinese man, shit's difficult
also that pic looks like a trail u run at, crazy nice

No both white. It's a case where, basically she hit the wall and couldn't find a guy so mom forced me to "man up" and marry her, or get kicked out. Since I was a neet I didn't really have a choice, marry or go homeless and starve.

I really don't understand that. Getting married is a huge gamble, even with a prenup, she could take half your shit. It may be the case she makes more than you, but there are huge legal battles and so much complication that comes with marriage.

If you say it's for convenience, do you mean it was for a tax break?

Interesting, I know she's your wife now so I'll try to be respectful.
I mostly just want to gather information because I'm curious.
How did she hit the wall, I'm familiar with the term, so did she take dating seriously or was she a party girl?
Is love as much detail as possible, or a story.

I'm willing to answer whatever you might want to know in reason.

Basically she got to 30 after college and partying through her 20s, and at that point wanted to try serious relationships and find a man to marry and settle down with. Only she couldn't as much as she tried and she kept worrying and feeling worse more and more about it. After four years she got desperate enough to consider marrying me if only because she was worried at that point that she wouldn't ever get to have kids let alone marry. Like she was considering just getting a guy to knock her up or go to a sperm clinic to have a baby, but when mom was forcing me to marry so she could get a husband as well she jumped at the chance.

Which is why things were a bit strained at first when we got married, because while she was apologetic about it, she pretty much said she wanted to get pregnant as soon as possible. Like she felt bad for making me a father so young but she didn't have a choice really. And neither did I now that we were married and the alternative was going homeless.

Do either of you work? Or does your mother entirely support you?

>Since I was a neet I didn't really have a choice, marry or go homeless and starve.
Being NEET is a choice mate. If you're old enough to get married, you're old enough to get a goddamn job.

Yeah, a wagie McJob. I never got to go to college even.

She, my wife works and is successful enough to support our family. She works, I raise the kids. And no she's not working around Chads or even other men so I don't have to worry about being cucked there.

It's probably not easy raising kids but your situation send ideal to me.

How frequently do you have sex with her? Does she enjoy it?

Ive managed to get her parents to lay off a bit about children using an upcoming work project of mine as a justification for waiting a while. Way I see it is we have about a year at most before they really start back up again. We'll have plenty of time to read up on pregnancy stuff before then, although I don't think I've ever heard that before.

Yeah, we didn't have sex until our wedding night. It was really awkward going back to our room at the hotel though, her parents practically followed us the whole way back.
It was her first time which didn't help either of us with our individual awkwardness, but we gradually got over it.

Cantonese is a massive bitch to learn. The only thing that makes me glad I'm learning it is that I'll be able to understand what her family is saying about me, and the fact that it'll net me some money down the line.

Like I said, we've lived together for years, the major difference is that now we have sex, deal with each other's family, and share more of our resources together.

When I say it was out of convenience, I'm partly referencing the tax breaks, but there's a lot of person reasons for it. Simply put, we both want similar things out of life and modifying what we had already puts us on that track. We both want a family and kids, a stable home and financial situation, someone that we can rely on, that sort of thing. Neither of us had much success in the dating game, either from lack of trying or lack of finding people with similar values. Moreover, in her case, the clock was ticking and there was a serious threat from her parents simply finding a husband for her, so better the devil you know and all that.

Marriage is always a risk, sure, but I'm not worried about divorce. First off, her family would fucking crucify her if she divorced, viewing her as damaged goods. And secondly I trust in our well founded ability to work shit out.

My wife is slowly giving in to my fantasies.

I should add
>She 33 I'm just 20
>She's stingy with sex and hugging
>I have to go with her to every family meet up
>she's always cleaning the house

It's not bad no, but I don't like that I didn't really have a choice in any of it. It could be a lot worse sure even if she forced me to be a dad, I'm still basically a neet and have a family and home and am supported by a wife. Could be a lot worse.

Pretty often, we have an active love life. And yes she enjoys it a lot. I will say in her favor or defense, the meme about settling down with a woman who partied in her youth and then she turns all prude and doesn't want to do anything sexy, is not true at all with her. And despite being my first, she basically taught me everything and in a way I guess kind of molded me into her ideal lover. Either way, no there's no shortage of sex and the only thing to get in the way is the kids, not her lack of want or desire, and we find ways around the kids.

Jesus, a 13 year difference? What were you thinking?

There a dude with a 15 year difference already

Why would a guy date or marry someone 15 years his senior? Outside of money or a 'mommy' complex, I can't think of a really good reason. Sure, there's always 'muh love', but still.
The gap in your age means the likelihood of shared interests and experience is lower. Both of you grew up in much different cultures, so it's harder to find and root those connections.
There's also the fact that, due to her age, youth is slipping away, meaning her biological clock is ticking. The older a woman gets, the increased likelihood of medical complications during pregnancy. The age of an older woman possess a massive issue when it comes to starting a family. Beyond the biological problems, there are financial ones to consider. She is likely the breadwinner of the house, and a younger man is less likely to have accumulated the resources necessary to undertake a burden like that.

I actually like her, and she was the only one who stuck around me. Plus she's still attractive and fun to talk to.

Well there wasn't any choice in it.

I changed my mind while engaged. She became boring and lazy as fuck