I feel completely lost in life, I have no idea what to do...

I feel completely lost in life, I have no idea what to do, I'm 20 years old a hikikomori ever since I finished highschool, And I have absolutely no drive to do anything, it all feels so empty. What the fuck do I do now? I have no friends and no one that can help me get out of this situation, my parents are pretty poor so therapy is not an option. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Is there even a way out of this mess?

Attached: 1557514491097.jpg (848x480, 26K)

>my parents are pretty poor so therapy is not an option.

There is no social security therapist you can go?

Pretty similar sitch but I'm gonna be 22 soon

I have a job, saving up for.. something I guess

i was a neet for 5 years
got me a job in december
you can make it

I live in a shitty southern european country so welfare is pretty much nonexistent here.
At least you get out of your house to go to your job. I don't even remember the last time I left my tiny 3 room aparment.
How did you get a job? any job ideas for someone with a useless diploma and no social skills?

Attached: 1531613609006.jpg (320x320, 31K)

>life
What life? Just 2 years ago you were considered an actual kid. Your life just started you fucking retard.

If things keep going like this there will be no way out, I want to at least try and do something before I give up completely, 2 years of complete solitude really fuck your brain up.

Attached: 1557191186015.jpg (500x370, 65K)

do a shitty government run course that has you do work experience
i did my work experience for two weeks in a grocery store franchise
went back to them a couple of years later and they hired me on that experience alone
i told the interviewer that i was available to work any time and would work hard
i had the absolute bare minimum of education

If 2 years fucked you up then just kill yourself now
Even normies count those years in decades after like 30 or so, maybe 35
Non normies just start 10 years ahead, you've only 2 years into what is possibly a 30-40 year old journey, have fun retard

>this

im tired of hearing teenagers and 20 year olds saying how old they are and how miserable they are.

you motherfuckers have a long road ahead of you.

Telling me its just going to get worse isn't going to make anything better.

Attached: 1559509182329.jpg (1032x774, 66K)

oh seriously just fuck off then
I don't get to complain about isolation until I've gone through two decades of it, even though I still have that to look forward to anyway?

I've gone weeks at a time without speaking to anyone other than my parents, multiple times back to back for a period of a few years, before I got my job. Now I get to have a completely superficial interaction with one of my co-workers who wouldn't give a shit if I died tomorrow a few times a week, so I guess things are looking up, you're right my life is only just beginning

Fuck you

>crying like a baby
>reddit level redemption post
>fuck you
Fuck off to reddit you inbred

4/10
try and put in some effort

Just do anything and do it now! trust me if you think things are bad now theyll be 10 times worse when you older. Youve got to escape this shitty robot fate !

I dont know dude...Im in the exact same situation. 20 years old and after high school my NEET tendencies fully took ahold. I dont know a realistic way to escape this never ending nightmare, I think suicide is the most obvious way out. I would bet at least half of all NEETs/hikis end up killing themselves because their soul has withered away and they cant bring themselves to escape this hell.

Attached: 3A0C339E-C6E2-4F21-91BA-080A26104F8C.jpg (200x200, 9K)

inb4 kill yourself

>shitty southern european country

I also live in a shitty southern european country (Spain) and there is social security here, where do you live? Greece? I thought there was social security there too.

At this point I've accepted suicide as a very real option, only questions remaining is how and when...

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 8K)

Literally the second worst country in europe, Romania

>What the fuck am I supposed to do? Is there even a way out of this mess?
You should have formed interests from age 6-14 but instead you just played games the whole day,stop distracting yourself, get out and experience the world, find something you are interested in and sink thousands of hours into it.

Oh I didn't consider Romania to be a southern country, when I think of southern europe I think of countries with coast on the mediterranean. But whatever. Romania was commie back then, right? It's a surprise they don't have even social security now. There is no social security at all or the therapists are not included?

There is very basic health care here but nothing more than the basic stuff, if you want a therapist you're going to have to pay and most of them here are literal mongs

How many euros for an hour? Here is like 50 but you can find someone for 40 or even 30 if I remember well.

Find something that motivates you and stay active. Easier said then done i know. I finished highschool and was NEET untill i turned 22. Living together with mom who's an alcoholic at this point. Was suicidal, but mainly just wanted a way out without hurting mom. Suicide wasn't an option. Figured i give studying abroad a chance. Japan it was. Got everything ready but i needed money. Anything was doable i just needed money, found a cleaning job at my local hospital and worked there for 5 months. Time to go to Japan, hype as fuck. Sadly the worst thing happend and i didn't end up going. Continued to work at cleaning place for 5 more months. Quit job cuz it was sucking my soul out. Didn't know what to do in life but i had all this money i saved up. Went to japan for a month as vacation it was good. Gave me some motivation but i lost it after a few months back at home. 24yo now and back to NEET life. Accept that no one is ever gonna help you. Help yourself.

Here's what you do fag:

1- Learn to program and to draw
2- 5 years from now you'll be working from home

You're welcome I just saved you.

>Stop complaining until your life is completely unredeemable!!

Damn even though youre back to being NEET its pretty cool that you did all that. You at least put in some effort and got something out of it.

its like 30 or 40 euros per session, It may not seem like much but its a shit ton of money here, I just don't see myself going to a therapist.

Attached: 1558821774244.png (720x1016, 868K)

Why not just do what every other Romanian in their 20s is doing and move to some city in germany/ france/ britain and work some menial job for a year or two

You'll have people to interact with, stuff to do, at whatever work you find. You'll be living away from parents so you can have some independence, probably in a small apartment but it's only temporary.

Therapy is a meme regardless. All they have to offer are meds which are practically snake oil/only positive effects are placebo.
Find something you want to do in life and do it, even if it may be hard. I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm gonna force myself to get a masters in pharmaceutical chemistry. hope that works out.

i was also a 20 y/o neet, actually stayed a neet for another year and then finally got a minimum wage job at almost 22. i would really recommend trying to get a part time job. not a full time job. if u get a full time job you simply move from one meaningless existence to another meaningless existence. with a part time job you get to feel productive but you still have free time to do anything else you might want to. a job is the first step though. gets you into a routine, gives you a source of income, forces you to interact with people, etc. take any part time job that will hire you. then you can figure it out from there

Take the Pokemon Go pill

Attached: 973156-harkinian.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>I just don't see myself going to a therapist.

Why not?

This that guy is a faggot

Not that user but when I went to a therapist I couldnt help but notice how much of a scam it was, all he did was make me rant for an hour and then gave me the most basic advice imaginable, I literally get all of that for free here

>I live in a shitty southern european country so welfare is pretty much nonexistent here.
At least you live in Europe.

Attached: 1515663747429.gif (286x229, 175K)