Ask a guy who literally met a girl yesterday at a bar, went home with her and had sex all night anything

Ask a guy who literally met a girl yesterday at a bar, went home with her and had sex all night anything.
It's not that hard, you guys might think the Chad thing about "being confident" is bullshit but that's fucking it. I checked her out and when she checked me out and smiled, I approached and got invited to sit with her (she also had a friend at the table).
We talked, drank and then later I went home with her. There we drank some more, smoke and had sex, it was pretty fucking easy once you get past the first step.

Attached: cute witch.jpg (850x1034, 105K)

Where are you from? Isn't it awkward going alone to a bar?

What did you talk about? Did you control the conversation, or did you let her? I can't stand small talk, especially if I feel pressure to be witty and interesting.

if shes not good looking it doesnt count

Brazil and not really, you just have to act cool and enjoy yourself with the drinks. You can get nervous at first because you might seem like a weirdo, but you're really not.
I just asked questions about her life, like work or study, and it went on from there, if she mentions something she likes, press her on that and talk about stuff you also like, so on and so on. You can't let the silence fill in because then it becomes awkward.

Tell us stories about when it didn't work out.

I don't have the confidence to pull that off without saying something retarded. Some people just weren't blessed with charisma.

Attached: 1491700309723.png (650x650, 11K)

The thing is, I always afraid to do it. I decided to do that yesterday and it worked. I feel that a lot of robots here just never try because they are too afraid, but I imagine that if they actually did it, they'd be surprised of how capable they are of pulling it off.

In Brazil the women are more friendly dude. It doesn't count!!

I see.

How did you choose the bar? Do you have a lot of experience having sex?

that sounds nice until you have hundreds of dollars getting deducted from your paycheck. if you don't pay child support then get ready for some good ass raping in jail. the same could be said if she regret the sex.

It's a bar near my house and my previous sex experience was with an ex-girlfriend 2 years ago.

When did you know you were going to have sex with her?

if it's either that or ending up like you, I'd rather have half my wages garnished

what do you look like? like your ethnicity, height, rating out of 10, general appearance, whatever

and what did she look like?

>Thinks confidence and charisma are universal to everyone not realizing everyone is wired differently
>Thinks that women in Brazil are like women everywhere else

>sex haver
>telling us how to pick up girls
Man fuck outta here

>Brazil

cmon bro. don't be this ignorant. obviously south america is easier to get laid. people complaining are in US or Canada.

>Ask a guy who literally met a girl yesterday at a bar, went home with her and had sex all night anything.
I don't care about that, you degenerate hedonist.
I could have that whenever i want.
I want a pure girl to love, decent and virtuous enough to be fit to procreate with me and raise children.
Whenever i meet girls, even shy girls, they act nice but always try to tempt me into fucking them even if i tell them i'm looking for something serious.

>they act nice but always try to tempt me into fucking them

Attached: 1557899251944.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

We started making out and things went on from there, she was pretty eager.
White, 6'1', long hair, bearded, a little chubby.
She was mixed, thin and short, maybe 5'6 or 5'7. Had shorter hair.

Hahaha.
I'm just really good at hiding my powerlevel, lad.
I'm pretty talkative, confident and i'm not really afraid of being in a confrontation (Not counting my body which has a few good points).
I remember i told one time a girl (really the kind of bar dwelling degenerate) that was hitting on me that i was virgin and holding myself for marriage, she couldn't believe me and thought it was some lie in order to fuck her. Still wanted to take my virginity, i had to make a tactical retreat or i couldn't enjoy my night anymore.

>White, 6'1', long hair, bearded
>Brazil
those are Chad aesthetics in a country that worships them, that's why you can pull the "just be confident" thing off, for other people it's different and seen as overcompensating for a deficiency

what works for you guys doesn't work for everyone, much like life

>Brazil and not really, you just have to act cool and enjoy yourself with the drinks. You can get nervous at first because you might seem like a weirdo, but you're really not.

Well, you can fuck off.

Attached: 1557055638875.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>We started making out and things went on from there, she was pretty eager.

Directly at the bar? How did you manage the friend? How did you know she wanted you to come to her house?

I went to their table and talked with both of them for like 30 minutes, then she said she wanted to get out and asked me to go with them. I paid my bill and followed them outside and she asked me what I wanted to do, I told her it was on her and she invited me to her house. The friend went on her way when we left the bar.

What did she look like lol?
Yeah man I could go fuck a girl too.
I dont want to fuck a fatty or an uggo though, unless I like them

If you have had sex with anyone who is not actively prostituting her/himself, then you do not belong on r9k and you are being disrespectful by posting here

When you "talked" what did you two specifically say?
This is the part I am not good at.

No you didn't sad how many people believe complete bullshit

Work, study, hobbies, music she and I liked, her opinions on certain stuff, I also gave mine after she talked.

I see.

This thread haove me hope, thank you user. Once I've a good grip of the language of my new city I'll try it.

>Brazil
Makes sense. Wish I hadn't moved to Canada.

>Once I've a good grip of the language of my new city I'll try it.
Shit, dude, you already got a nice topic for conversation.

fukken lel OP. You are a 6 foot white guy in Brazil. You are practically a demi-god.

Sort of. It's not as exotic as you'd first think because I'm from the same country as the city but from a part that speaks a different language.

I'm just afraid I'll feel anxious, uneasy and ashamed.

Belgium, Canada or Switzerland?

Yeah dude, getting laid here is totally easy. Haha

All of guys here are chads and all of the women are slutty latinas with big asses. haha

There's no way anyone would get to 25 as a virgin in this country. haha

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

easier than Western countries that's for sure.

Switzerland, went from the French part to the German part.

disgusting
you and that thing make me sick

One moment I felt a rush of relief that us robots could do this; then I felt a rush of disgust that the girls out there are just fucking random men they meet at bars.

It's wrong. There is nothing out there that is not corrupted.

Attached: 952.jpg (363x204, 10K)

>I'd rather have half my wages garnished

enjoy living in your car and eating can corn to save money. also men like you is the reason why men are losing their rights. you let women fuck over men because you want to get your pee pee touch.

Yeah sorry bro, I forgot that South America is located in Asia.

Attached: i undesrtand.png (252x167, 46K)

user, I think you need to have sex, pronto

>Brazil
3rd world shitholes don't count

I speak the truth men will support shit like feminism so women will touch their pee pee. now men don't have authority over their family, society or marriage. Women are now doing all of the calls to welfare spending,law making and going to war. Women are not fighting the wars and they are not a net tax payer.

what did you talk about?
orgialeleolo]a