What would you do if you had a girlfriend and she told you that she wanted to have a girlfriend too?

What would you do if you had a girlfriend and she told you that she wanted to have a girlfriend too?

Attached: 1543431390235.jpg (1200x960, 90K)

I don't support poly-whatever anything so that would be a no from me. Hard "don't do it or we're done forever" to be honest.

I'd hide my dick so she couldn't take it away from me.

ive never had a gf so i cant imagine having 2

That's like hitting the jackpot. However, I would stipulate that I be allowed threesomes and that I be allowed to veto any girlfriend of hers that I don't find attractive

Two girlfriends for one shot. Bingo!

Attached: 451204.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

be her gf of course

Attached: 1554965442241.jpg (1144x930, 112K)

only if they both bully me and make me kiss their feet

I would break up with her on the spot. I will not tolerate infidelity of any kind. If she isn't going to be completely mine she can fuck off.

Attached: EC329FD722854FCDBBDE09B98EE55D8B.png (1138x412, 49K)

"invite her over and lets get this started"

I would ask if she wanted a gf more than bf. If so, I would wish her good luck on her gf hunt. I dunno how much lesbian girls like bi girls so it would be just better for us to end our romantic relationship
Being friends with her would be cool tho if we got along great before our relationship.

Have mixed feelings about the whole thing. It sounds like it could be nice, but it also sounds like it could end in a whole lot of fucking pain. I'm too insecure and/or cynical for that shit.

This. I agree. It would eat me up on the inside, though

Or even better, if her gf bullies *both* of you, making you humiliate, insult, and spit on each other while she laughs at how pathetic you both are. And *then* makes you both lick her feet.

Even with the nice idea of potential threesomes That is no gf but at best a fuckfriend then.

fucking based, that's what every respetable man should do in that situation

based and monopilled

Absolutely fucking based.
This bitch just ruined a relationship because of her degeneracy and the guy took none of it.
That's how it should be. Same if roles were reversed BTW.
No point in a relationship if it's not to be mutually exclusive

i would ask her if i can become her gf of course

Attached: blush.gif (500x502, 839K)

I wish I was a cute 2D girl so I can get cute and lewd with another 2D girl.

Attached: 1557867021516.jpg (612x526, 38K)

same, but maybe one day i'll meet a girl who'll make me her gf. no point in losing all the hope

Attached: 054.jpg (1280x1610, 276K)

But you're a boy user. That's just not possible.

i mean we can always play pretend. at least i'm not mentally ill like some other people

Attached: 154.png (1137x688, 1.24M)

If only such a thing were possible.

you just gotta find someone who'll make that possible for you. you don't need to be so literal about it tho, there are ways you can get close to it

Attached: 238.png (481x350, 329K)

I'd only say yes if it meant I got get a threesome

Wow, this post is funny. The girl I been dating is bi and recently started dating another bi girl.
I'm okay with it, I get to have threesomes when we all hang out.

Infidelity is infidelity

Dump her and bad-talk xer cause I hate faggots

Attached: 1557549070187.png (849x1087, 728K)

I'd be okay with it as long as they were related

Btfo redditfags. It's the same thing as her fucking niggers, you are calling yourself a cuckold and that's cringe and bluepilled fags are disgusting

Attached: 1557550445414.png (720x724, 377K)

Im not picky as long as I can still fuck her.Idc if the other bitch won't fuck me but w/e.

I like the cut of your jib m8

Attached: 1558437853303.jpg (600x537, 34K)