THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING. WORSE THAN BEING IN A RURAL AREA...

THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING. WORSE THAN BEING IN A RURAL AREA. YOU ALL HAVE FUCKING PETTY PROBLEMS AND DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND REAL LONELINESS I HATE YOU ALL

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

You're right, thats way worse than me, a man with a 3 inch penis.

Hey man I understand
I like going outdoors into rural areas and I have a crazy story if you actually care to read it. Trust me going crazy is easy in the middle of nowhere or in the forrest/mountains

Tell me more about the area you're in. What do you not like about it

I would rather sleep on a floor in the big city then have a mansion here

no I fucking HATE god

I feel the same I absolutely can't stand this shithole

I'm in the midwest, what about you

If you post something like this you are not a robot, you are a normie that feels alone because of circumstances.
Get the fuck out of this board

thats even worse dude my body is fucking failing because im lonely and im not meant to be

FUCKING SO UP NORTH IM BASICALLY IN CANADA. I ONLY GET MATCHES ON TINDER FROM GIRLS IN CANADA BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING NEAR ME AND I CANT EVEN CROSS THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRARAAAHAHAHAHAHAHRHARHAHAHRHARHAHRAHRHARHAHRAHRHARHAHRHRAHRA I FUCKING HATE GOD

God loves you, it's actually the demiurge that makes your life miserable. Become a gnostic instead of a cringy satanist.
If you need to ask, go to /x/, they can fill you in, at least I'm hoping they still can, a lot of schizos are going on about Saturn worship and cubes nowadays.
Gnosticism is actually all about killing or otherwise stopping the demiurge from making existence miserable, satanism is either atheism deliberately trying to piss other people off and be more annoying than usual or it's the kind of shit where you sacrifice other people so satan burns your ass a bit less than he would the other people. You're still in hell, being trapped in a small town for all eternity though.

I fucking hate god. I wont believe anyone elses word about god because I know better than anyone

I was religious and Christian before this happened and the more I was Christian the more shit my life got and I constantly prayed to god no matter how bad it got until it got so fucking bad I was a fucking dead husk just begging for death in fucking anger all day

I hate god. with everything I have. I always will. I want to join forces with satan to destroy god and everything good.

>join satan
>shitpost
>die in shitty small town eventually
>go to hell
>satan makes you live in a perfect replica of that small town for all eternity
>the demiurge laughs at your misfortune
The demiurge is the cause of your problems, retard. If you used your brain (a lot to ask, I know) you'd see that God had a plan and the demiurge corrupted it with suffering. I bet you don't even know what the demiurge is, do you?

>go to /x/, they'll tell you what you need to know!

Schizo spotted.

I've enjoyed watching OP slowly unravel and give up home as time has gone on.

Attached: faggot.jpg (694x6153, 768K)

SHEEIT NIGGA COPS R EVIL
MUHFUGA I WANT WEED
GOD'S RAYCIST KEEPING A BROTHER DOWN.

Attached: 247252.png (912x760, 272K)

Hey, once you get past the schizophrenic horde there's some stuff to be found. Ignore anyone that talks about cubes, Saturn, the Pope, the moon landings, flat earth, or anything at all about Abrahamic religion, basically. The schizos all focus on that retard shit and will contradict themselves several times in one post.
Oh, and as always there are glowniggers lurking, so just be watchful for Fed bait.

It looks like a psyops. IMO.
Oregontrail

I'd much rather deal with actual, isolated loneliness, than being surrounded by people and feeling lonely.

i would LOVE to live in any rural area that has a lot of mountains, as long as i can find work. i don't talk to anybody except my mom, and that's less and less, so i think i understand being alone.

OP is a faggot imposter
This isn't dui user

this is why literally no one likes you or ever will

>"THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING. WORSE THAN BEING IN A RURAL AREA. YOU ALL HAVE FUCKING PETTY PROBLEMS AND DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND REAL LONELINESS I HATE YOU ALL"

the monkey is angry

Attached: monky.gif (320x240, 1.97M)

i wish i could come and talk to you user :(
i don't doubt it's pretty harsh to live like that. What if you just drove out of the town forever, leave it all behind?

You're only ever as lonely as you allow yourself to be

nobody else is enough of a retard to actually want to make these posts.

im on probation for being black. every time I find a way out god strikes me down and ruins it or I would just go sleep on a train if I could. but god.

>im on probation for being black
What did they say they were putting you on probation for?

IIRC he was a drug dealer and crashed a car or something. Typical nigger stuff.

based cabin fever nigga
why did you choose this picture of snow walls for your threads?

There is literally nothing wrong with living in a rural area.

just move out, unless you're STUIPID lol!

OH YES LIVING IN A 300 YEAR OLD BROKEN DOWN HOUSE WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT GET FAT AND NOT HAVE A SINGLE FUCKING THING WITHIN 10 MILES AND EVEN THEN STILL FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON EXCEPT FOR LITERAL FUCKING SCREAMING PSYCHOPATHS IN THE WOODS

FUCK YOU

GOD FUCKING STRIKES ME DOWN EVERY TIME I FIND A WAY OUT GOD WANTS MY LIFE TO BE HELL I HAVE TO KILL GOD FUCK GOD

lol so you're just STUPID i knew it LMAO

you're a dumbass for taking probation. should've just done your time. i got a dui last year and spent 2 weeks in county and then i was back to getting drunk/high everyday. yeah my license was still suspended for a year just like yours but at least i didn't have the restrictions of probation for a year. you're dumb and you deserve what you got.

Try being on probation for being black, its much worse

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

i would of got a year in jail cause im black and the white devil told me i could just transfer my probation

how do i get a gun off the deep web? i think its time to kill as many whites in badges i can and take my own life

i cant do this anymore and the whites have to pay. they owe me blood.

Simple, just steal one from an officer's holster when he isn't looking