Less than 3 months until we get to go back. Who else is getting /hyped/?

Less than 3 months until we get to go back. Who else is getting /hyped/?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousClearDumplingsPeoplesChamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe bro yikes

Very hyped

Cant decide between rogue and warlock though

fuck off zoomer this a thread for boomers to discuss things far above your comprehension.

Attached: fmly1mo60lg21.jpg (443x455, 32K)

this.

>"im excited to sink thousands of hours into a released game!"

What class/role is most satisfying to play in endgame raiding?

better than spending thousands of hours f5ing r9k every day

You got him good there bro xD

Attached: IMG_20190331_081503.jpg (1034x1600, 192K)

yall niggas play retail? im not starting all over again to be at lvl 60 on the same continent forever to play a game thats hard as fuck

i dont even use r9k all that much lately

>considering classic wow hard

your zoom is showing, classic wow was in no way hard, and was in fact easier than earlier mmos.

>classic wow was in no way hard

I agree, but you can't deny that it is definitely more challenging than retail or any other modern MMO

I never played WoW for more than a year when it was new, but why are people so excited about this? Yeah old WoW is probably better than nu-WoW and obviously the whole thing should have died already, but isn't this just going to be going back to doing the exact same shit that you were doing like 15 years ago or am I missing something here?

Tauren resto shaman with alchemy and herbalism, max comfy

ITS YA BOY ASMONGOLD

mace stun
warriors

not hard as in challenging like dying easy as fuck and having to X out of the game every 12 minutes and look up where to go for quests

I already did that shit back in 2006 I dont want to do it again and I play on a laptop and its slow as fuck. it would take me months to finish a quest if I had to get on a quest guide and x out of the game every time I got a new quest

and I dont like how you die if you ever aggro a 2nd monster. its literally impossible as a mage or hunter where you have to move around the whole time you fight and mages are fucking soft.

I DO like the old dungeon running though. how you need a mage to sheep one of the mobs in a group and a mage to stun a mob before you attack instead of just having a tank run into a pile of 10 mobs and everyone aoe spams

honestly wow would only be good if they kept the same system as WOTLK or panda and then made a 2nd tier of dungeons that were as hard as tbc or classic and normal dungeon running where its just brain dead tanking,

classic and retail both suck

rofl get a load of this wrathbaby.

Anyone else play private servers here? I just killed Kel'Thuzad on Northdale. Feels pretty accomplished man.

>its literally impossible as a mage or hunter

bruh, those are the 2 easiest classes in the entire game. How fucking stupid are you?

You'll drop it when you realise it's shit and you just have nostalgia goggles on

you haven't even played classic dumb fuck a mage is not the easiest. hunter is easy in modern wow but paladin is the easiest retard

WoW is absolute shite and always has been. I say this as someone who played from Vanilla until MoP

I mained a human mage and a dwarf hunter in classic you stupid faggot. Frost mage has the absolute best crowd control in the game, you can polymorph, you can keep shit frozen and slowed the entire time you're fighting, blink away if anything gets close, ice block until your CC spells are off cooldown.

Hunters have tank pets with growl, traps, feign death, scatter and concussive shot, wing clip

If you die soloing on a mage or a hunter you are fucking trash. Kill yourself.

angry virgin. anyways no mages sucked in classic leveling. for me they died easily just questing around but paladins had plate armor plus healing so it was 1000x easier.

Paladin was the ultimate cuck class. Spend all day keeping 5 minute buffs up on people then bubble hearth when you get trounced in world PvP because I know you are shit and don't know how to play.

>can't fucking kite
I swear only the biggest retards enjoy pve in mmo's

that doesn't change the fact that mages die 10x easier leveling then them

fucking angry virgins at least I have girls have sex with me.

I was too busy to master a cartoon video game

He's talking about class mechanics and boy, paladins are the most simple. Buff and auto attack for an hour while leveling. Heal as needed. Compared to frost mage where you have to frost nova, cone of cold, polymorph, etc. Hunters are simple too but wa more complicated than paladin because of pet management, feeding and all that jazz.

Also, the only "people" that enjoy PVP are niggers. It takes an overabundance of melanin and monkey testosterone to bother attacking other players when you could co-operate and work with or around them. That's what the white man does. It's what made civilization. PVE is for whites only, PVP is for shitskins.

Yeah I like playing vanilla on lights hope. I appreciate that the server pop is capped at 10k rather than the 4k or 5k that blizzard allows. Makes the ingame world feel a lot busier and exciting with so many people playing.

Bamperinoregano

gonna try and get an NA raiding guild up and running, should be a great time
Jp4BHCk if you don't have anything planned yet and feel like applying, we also play other games

healer/priest

who's ready to watch everyone's favorite eceleb get farmed in premades by the superior NEET master race?

Attached: gold.png (1155x620, 307K)

Watching streamers/youtubers get buttfucked by the NEETS who have lived on private servers for the past 5+ years is going to be so kino. I honestly can't wait.

I know all the arguments for why its gonna suck or why its at least not gonna be the same.

I don't care, I'm going back

Attached: 1532746236683.jpg (234x215, 31K)

they'll just switch to a new shard. Or they'll just play on the pve server. (there are going to be different server types, right?)

is that asmon?

It's already happening on beta

clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousClearDumplingsPeoplesChamp

I hope so, I want no part of the PvP faggotry.

not me, shitty dead game

game sucks balls

is there a discord coordinated to fuck streamers? its pretty much the only thing i look forward to playing classic.

most streamers will be playing PVE servers so the opportunities to fuck them will be pretty much zero.

lol carebear doesn't want to get ganked by meanie weanies.

>farming gear for the sole purpose of farming more gear
disgusting

every time I say that people obligingly demonstrate the reason why.

Not that user but I suck at pvp in literally every game and BGs scare me because of how much I suck. PVE is the only way for me.

see you on layer 12 bro

lmao...ganking in wow... oh no i lost 30seconds of my time. WoW pvp is carebear by default

still could get a large enough group to follow them around area farming whatever quest they're doing, tag mobs right before they attack, spam group/trade invites to distract them. Anything we can do.

god wow sucks. I tried playing again

>cant find anything
>quest leads are all dead
>try to find out where shit is
>just gets more and more complicated
>still cant find anything
>wowhead
>still cant find anything
>gets more and more complicated

i cant find one fucking thing i need. and they thought enchants were the fucking problem?! its like studying a fucking college class finding out how to do the stupid shit

That's bannable in every modern game fyi.

it wasn't back in the day. I forgot about nu-blizz's no fun allowed mindset.

>it wasn't back in the day.
I know, I'm just saying, you go with that mindset, and you're out. So basically the game will be shit right from the start.

give me WotLK and i'll start playing again.

you don't even have to buy any expacs to play classic, just sub to the game. You could make a dummy account and use it for griefing streamers.

I'm going rogue so I can stealth and gank the normies all day

Attached: 1555554045979.jpg (474x474, 34K)

I used to stun people near the boat stop on booty bay. I made so many people miss their boat and they couldnt do jack shit about it, truly top tier entretainment.

best thing was sneak on the boat as an undead priest then mind control lowbies off the boat in fatigue areas.

MMORPGs are a waste of time.
>wow, I can't wait to spend countless hours grinding so my character can compete with everyone else's!
Read a fucking book. Exercise. Play a more time efficient video game. Anything.

wasting time IS the point, user

What a boring way to waste time, then.

this its fucking retarded

>need stupid rep grind to fly again
>wtf
>get stuck with one quest
>its an impossible to do long as fuck lvl 110 raid
>impossible and hours long
>someone tells me I need to do this achievement and the quests are for rep
>cant find quests anywhere

dude im so fucking sick of researching shit. either make shit easy to find or quit cause this game sucks

It is time to grow up, friends

less boring than exercising

You probably just gave up and went back to your preferred MMO before the runner's high could kick in, fatass.

I live in a small town. I dont get to do anything with my life god took it away

I was a warlock and we had tons of ways to grief, though most of them were eventually removed because no fun allowed.
>summon people off cliffs
>summon people into fatigue zones and they die before they are done loading
>Curse of Doom on critters in low level zones, when it procs a doomguard it will rape all the newbs
>go to starter zones for the opposite faction and leave your demon pet standing near some quest mobs, when a newb attacks they will be flagged for PVP and you can kill them
>get your demon pet tagged with the bomb in Molten Core, dismiss it, then resummon it at the auction house to suicide bomb everyone there

Attached: classic.png (640x706, 620K)

I'll spend my time how I feel like spending it

Attached: 1547287287040.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Your loss. 5-10 years later, when they take the servers down again, you'll realize it was all meaningless. Meanwhile, Blizzard executives will be happily counting the money you gave them.

idgaf if they take the servers down after a year lol, i'm gonna have fun and enjoy myself while they're up and there's nothing you can do about it

I don't think you could summon a doomguard without a group of five in Classic. IIRC, it didn't proc from Curse of Doom.

Never played WoW, what am I in for?

words cant even describe it. just enjoy fren

it has a chance to proc a doomguard whenever things die from it

>paying to play a 15 year old game
>being excited about the release of a 15 year old game
>not just playing a private server
cringe bro yikes

If youre one of the best players then yes its nice, if youre in the bottom 95% you will absolutely hate the game. We had a server top 3 guild and the 20+ hours everyone spent farming and raiding every week equaled 20 hours of people angry and autistic.

Wow classic was harder than half of the real jobs Ive had until I started working in an office. And if you didnt put in the effort people just trashed on you anywhere you went. We camped idiots for literal days some times.

It was hard because everyone was clueless.
In 2019 its all figured out, i bet some guilds will clear MC in less than 2 weeks after launch.
Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong.

What to do for the next three months? I can't stop thinking about this game. I want it now! :/

>thousands of hours
>every day
user...

What's world pvp like? I want to make a hunter so I can track and gank people, but if people are running around in packs or with guildies a lot that might be a problem.

same here user
i think we shouldn't play vanilla private servers and burn out
maybe we could play tbc or wotlk, or just brace ourselves and wait for august 27th

make sure to pick night elf so you can pick your fights the way rogues do, and also ambush people and play tricks on them

k sweet thx oregano

youll be burned out playing wow at all. just quit the game totally

>tfw no dedicated griefing guild on the same server as the streamers
>MC runs just to get living bomb on pets to summon when streamers are trying to host events

>"you think you do, but you don't"
>"don't you guys have phones"
>that one guy that destroyed some other game in the name for profit joins the company
>hots shutdown
>"we made a profit guys" lays off several hundreds
>most of the developers from the real vanilla leaves the company
>mike steps down as ceo
>that one guy that joined is now running the ship only for profit
>activision starts demanding more profits
>that one story that went viral of the worker being bullied at blizz
>more layoffs
As much as I want classic wow the track record at blizz right now and their stock is saying they'll fuck it up somehow
>W-We listen to our player base o-on this one
I have zero confidence left in them as a company, literally zero

Wanna be that person again.
That shit is litttt

Attached: kjMucnGenpY.jpg (600x428, 70K)

b-but i'm addicted and can't help it...

Nope, don't really care for it. Playing on a TBC private server instead since I preferred it to classic anyway. Hope people enjoy it but looking forward to the shitstorm of complaints to come rolling out.

Attached: 1422731450274.jpg (658x726, 96K)

why did they have to release it in late august dude, this shit sucks
now I'm gonna have to wait until the masses get to 20-30 before I even start so that I have a decent chance of leveling quickly

Wait a second. So, they wrecked their own game with updates only to sell again you the same old version of their game after years?

fucking quitting my job for this

no...it doesnt cost anything at all. and its actually cheaper than it was before because now you dont have to pay for the client and because of recession 15 dollars is an hours worth of pay now when it was two hours before at min wage

so recession made wow cheaper

please don't
it's not worth it
wait, what do you do?

jesus Christ I know its a 15 year old game

I'm gonna get custom printed Anathema staff as a body pillow, roll UD Shadow Priest and grind AV, until my buttflaps grow into my chair.

what do you do though?
it might be worth it if your job is that bad
otherwise, just chill
and level slowly

If there are no summoning stones warlock will be super useful.