CONS
>holy shit she's dumb as fuck
>only likes normieshit
>aggressive mouthbreathing
>attention span of a golden retriever
>will constantly ask you whats happening when you're watching a movie
>completely dependent on you, needs supervision 24/7
>constantly bumping into shit and walking into walls
>poor hygiene, needs to be told to take showers and brush her teeth or she'll get rancid tuna breath (she fucking LOVES tuna)
>will eat mustard straight out of the bottle when she thinks you're not watching
>likes to stare at you blankly while mouthbreathing for extended periods of time
>will cry if you yell at her

Attached: 1550903113185.png (278x259, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78HmTNlhGhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do I have to say more?

Attached: 1330822963602.gif (263x271, 315K)

There is no way a sane person came be patient enough to withstand that

No. I wouldn't date a child so why would it be okay to date an adult with the mind of a child?

short attention span is a no go. it would be like dating a Jow Forums user.

shiina is fucking perfection.

Attached: 1541672096363.jpg (882x1024, 56K)

>bad hygiene
>only likes normal media

Ugh, maybe if it were only one of those two I could deal with it.

NOOOOOOo thank you.

Hell I'd do it anyway but it'd not last.

>>let's watch capeshit
>>I-I'm watching Firefly
>>that show is lame and old
>>fine then Battlestar Gallac--
>>how about the new Marry Pop-
>grabs glock
>be two days later
>trading anime drawings in prison for pruno made of ketchup

Might be worth it if they let me out. Lots of pussy before I lose it? You know I honestly just don't know. I could say it went off accidentally or something...

>Firefly
>Battlestar Gallactica
BAZINGA!!

I am thinking hard about this. Poor Hygiene would probably be a dealbreaker though

I mean, you could always take your showers together.

>(she fucking LOVES tuna)
>will eat mustard straight out of the bottle when she thinks you're not watching

These are oddly specific user did you just describe your retarded gf?

Attached: 1414DF0E-19E5-4401-AEAD-8B8B9780AD6F.jpg (337x317, 46K)

>watch game of thrones
>wtf I am a stupid retard that can't into realizing why operatic cliff hanger episodes are taking advantage of me
>drugz are bad but I literally cannot stop watching nor playing candy crush
>*dies in car crash whilst texting*

Have fun with your lack of taste and your memes. Strawmanning doesn't win arguments.

The fuck you think people should watch flamer-ape?

She's obviously describing herself to see if someone would date her to up her self esteem.

Is this purely hypothetical or is there a reason you post this? Is this your sister, maybe?
But I can see some things being an issue there
>most, if not all of my interests aren't normalfag stuff
>poor attention span would be a major problem
>constant supervision would be very bad given the job I'm getting into
>explaining the entire movie would be a pain
>I'm a very hygienic person, bordering on germaphobic. Not showering or brushing teeth would be bad
I'm ok with a few of those things, like clumsiness or the mustard or whatever, but that would be a seriously stressful relationship.
Add the fact that my ideal relationship dynamic is anything but being the totally dominant one, and I'd probably be happier alone, no offense intended.

Sounds cute. I be sure to make sure she uses mouthwash, too.

I met one bordeline retarded girl not very long ago
>she cute
She was not, she was like a reverse trap trying to pass for normal male trap
>genuinely a good person
The only thing she cared about was gossip about the people around her and how to talk shit about them behind their back, she was fucking 21 and acted like a 14 year old thot
>loves cuddling
I dont either know or care
>loves animals
One day we were walking on the street and saw a car run over a cat, the cat was still alive so i went to buy a box to carry it to the closest clinic and when i got back she was nowhere to be seen and the cat still where we left it (happy ending, it survived)
>easily distracted by magic tricks
Nah man, just no she was so retarded she would be fooled by literally anything, to the point it stops being fun, its like practicing in front of a mirror
But maybe youre luckier than me and meet a genuine good person

It's purely hypothetical m8

I'd rather be alone than be with someone I can't talk to

>>holy shit she's dumb as fuck
Any girl would have to be dumb as fuck to date me anyway
>>only likes normieshit
Now my coworkers won't act annoyingly when I tell them I haven't seen the latest capeshit
>>aggressive mouthbreathing
Make her wear a cute weeb mouth mask
>>attention span of a golden retriever
So she won't notice my spaghetti happenings
>>will constantly ask you whats happening when you're watching a movie
ok this might me annoying
>>completely dependent on you, needs supervision 24/7
Why would I leave her alone?
>>constantly bumping into shit and walking into walls
I'll be there to comfort her and kiss her ouchies
>>poor hygiene, needs to be told to take showers and brush her teeth or she'll get rancid tuna breath (she fucking LOVES tuna)
Bathing together and brushing her teeth are my fantasies, user. I also love tuna btw
>>will eat mustard straight out of the bottle when she thinks you're not watching
I'll just hide the mustard bottle then
>>likes to stare at you blankly while mouthbreathing for extended periods of time
How's this any different from my classmates and coworkers?
>>will cry if you yell at her
Why would I yell her?

Attached: giphy.gif (300x168, 684K)

Huh, sounds like me and I'm a guy. Only difference is
>I'm not cute
>not sure if Sims and JRPGs are normieshit

But everything else sums me up. What would happen if I met a female retard? How would both of us function? What kind of mischief would we get into?

i AM ZUCCCOTI MANICOTTI

MASTER CHEIF
SWITCH
MVEN

Attached: x1080-laq.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

I'm already dating that. She is very wholesome and simple and as long as everything is broken down into concrete steps she can follow instructions. She is decent at programming though, that and small birds are her special interest. She keeps replacing game textures with cockatiels and then laughing inappropriately hard.

>She keeps replacing game textures with cockatiels and then laughing inappropriately hard.

fuck that's adorable

Im gonna fuck your ass OP

>Would you a borderline retarded gf?
no, I need stability in my life.

That's pretty uncool of you

I dated a dumb blonde. Nice big tits that I have slept many naps on but she was quite literally the dumbest person I met that wasnt deemed mentally retarded.
I had her do an IQ test and it came back a 92. She was very upset, pretty much shut down for a whole month.

Attached: 9873787_t.gif (200x124, 875K)

>poor hygiene, needs to be told to take showers

how is this a con? sexy shower time as I wash her body sounds great!

we'II talk about it

I showed with a girl before. Unless you have a big shower and a big hot water tank than nobody is getting clean

No borderline retards for me. I prefer full retardation.

how is she a retard but she can program? wtf?

>>poor hygiene, needs to be told to take showers and brush her teeth

nope, unless you can condition her maybe

Programming isn't really that hard user, it's a trade skill.

Writing readable, maintainable, well optimized code on the other hand is slightly harder.

>Would you a borderline retarded gf?
yes of course
i just need to know where i can find one
i wonder if there is one browsing here and will respond to this post, by any chance?

Attached: 1546318118953.png (960x1202, 1.04M)

yes i know, i'm a programmer, but even learning to write simple code puts you into "normal functioning human" territory

>genuinely a good person, always sees the best in people
If this is genuinely true, then yes.
I would.

Prolly just stare at each other while sucking on mustard bottles

>genuinely a good person, always sees the best in people
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Attached: 1557372486991.jpg (685x564, 52K)

I could do it except I don't watch movies with other people.

You are not a child
Television is for children and adults with no attention span.

user, every gf is "borderline retarded" gf

It's about time you learned women want to be treated like a golden retriever instead of a functional human being with responsibilities. I've been through countless women from age 15 to 35 over the years and it's the same thing every time. Small girl in a very small world.

Found the bitter normal nigger

careful user, read thoroughly.
Can she be reprogrammed, OP? What will it cost?

Attached: m-lady-mi-senora-ma-bitch-gang-my-cousin-make-9591808.png (500x552, 153K)

We would eat mayo off each other's armpits then watch Adam Sandler movies and rut like it's mating season. I want a girl who will pick my nose while I pick her's then we'll eat each other's boogers and she'll suck me off. I want to roll around in hay like pigs and watch Wheel of Fortune and Deal or No Deal reruns all day drinking Coke with her.

Where's my dum dum girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=78HmTNlhGhs

Attached: 1534236959556.jpg (482x615, 117K)

My gf is like this and it's just one more thing on the list of reasons I am confused and want to die. She has a heart of gold. Genuine love and loyalty. She is also gullible and juvenile to the extreme. Most of all she barely makes any money and I resent having to help her pay for lunch. I want to leave but I can't bear to break her simple heart. She's not even that dumb too. I hate being alive so much I am so tired :(

You have a SO, talk it out with her. I'm sure she has stuff she wants to tell you, too.

Fuck any normal nigger who wouldnt take this deal immediately. Would rather have a loyal cute high maintenance retardish gf than nothing at all. REEE FUCK NORMALNIGGERS

>careful user, read thoroughly.
i did!! i would be ok with borderline retard gf

Attached: 1557818856450.jpg (402x394, 22K)

You say that but 4 years down the line you may change your mind.

>a good amount of these apply to me
jesus Im nearly a borderline retard

Attached: aut.png (568x433, 122K)

>poor hygiene, needs to be told to take showers and brush her teeth or she'll get rancid tuna breath (she fucking LOVES tuna)
other than this, probably.

on the bright side, plenty of guys here are into that

They tend to put out ALOT because they dont have weird hang ups, and are too simple(down to earth) to play power games., and dont get in weird moods from some deepseated issue from the last or work. They are happy to be happy
So yes, I would. I miss her, it was fun

I feel like you're just describing a golden retriever. All of those things apply to golden retrievers.

You mean to tell me I could've been fucking my dog this whole time?