Did you like going naked when you were a kid?

Did you like going naked when you were a kid?

Not particularly, but my sister did and still does prefer to not wear clothes at home.

Attached: 1499656600830.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't trasform it in an incest please

Yes. I'm naked right now except my boxers. I don't want my chair to smell too much like my butt. They're pretty loose boxers though. It's always good to be free of clothing restraints. Do you have the same disdain for clothing as your sister?

>Yes. I'm naked right now except my boxers. I don't want my chair to smell too much like my butt
Yeah, makes sense.
>Do you have the same disdain for clothing as your sister?
Uh, no.

why not? Maybe your sister can explain to you what you're missing out on? What are you wearing?

Do you fuck your sister? If not, you should totally hit that, Sven.

>why not?
I just wasn't really into it like that.
>Maybe your sister can explain to you what you're missing out on?
It would be weird to nude up in front of her now though.
Fuck off.

please don't be like that. It's rude to accuse him of incest. That does bring something up though. I hear Scandinavians are very big on skinship. Have you ever slept with your mother while you were both naked Sven?

Why would it be weird? It sounds natural to me. Maybe you could start by walking around with your shirt off.

I'm serious. You better claim her before some Syrian bull does, Sven. At least cuddle with your sister while naked. Don't be such a little pussy.

It would just feel weird to let my dick hang out in front of her just like that.

that's why I'm saying to start slow
Think of it as a family bonding experience! Are you telling me it's weird to bond with your blood and flesh sister?

I just think it would feel uncomfortable to get naked in front of her.

Would you be uncomfortable having your shirt off in front of her?

No, not at all.

then start with that! Take your shirt off and go talk to your sister!! Show that aryan viking ubermensch spirit!!!

Would be really weird to actually take off my underwear though.

Are you the lebanese?

Well I'm saying it's a process. You start with your shirt, and then your pants, and then your underwear, and finally your socks!

No.
I don't see how it would be less weird just because I do it gradually.

or maybe even when you finally take off your underwear, if that's tough for you, you put a shirt back on but keep the underwear off as a kind of speed bump so you don't crash

well, would you say you are more comfortable talking to your sister when you have pants and a shirt on, or not?

How many swedes on Jow Forums you think?

No noticeable difference, really.

Um, okay. What about a speedo or a thong?

Ugh, that would be a bit weird. Look, I have shit to do tomorrow, I didn't intend to stay in this thread for this long. Gotta go get some sleep.

you're a coward sven. You'll never be a man until you and your sister talk to each other while you're both naked.

our past was allways knewn
as so it was truth
all questions done were blind
or just liers pretending to be dumb

wtf is this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI