Is it true men can smell women when they are horny?

Is it true men can smell women when they are horny?

Attached: D7-PSCYWsAAXTB1.jpg (1144x1088, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200709/the-strippers-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Occasionally women have this really odd smell that I can only describe as sweet and warm. I've always just assumed it was their period but I've also always really liked the smell.

It's like if you covered beef with honey and roasted it real low and slow for a while.

I dunno, I don't go outside and when I do I certainly don't get close enough to women to smell them. That's just asking to get #MeToo'd these days.

it's not about smelling, but they give pretty clear vibes if they want it.

If you know/recognize the smell, you can smell when they're ovulating. Which doesn't necessarily mean horny, but does mean ready to breed.

Women smell like sex to me, if that makes sense

Attached: 1559159212522m.jpg (819x1024, 188K)

I cant smell if a woman is horny, but I can smell women. I can only describe it as being a warm smell, like I'm breathing a different kind of air. I can also smell their make up if they are wearing a lot. I never liked the smell of make up.

Attached: 1528807912_WsDhFBb.gif (455x256, 515K)

I can't smell people unless they're really stinky and gross smelling.
My sense of smell is pretty below average.

unconsciously, yes
psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200709/the-strippers-secret

I can confirm this is the smell of periods

Its just their shampoo, perfume and their subtle feminine pheromones
and if not that it is this

I really really hope not desu

Arousal typically has other physcial indicators. If you associate those with whatever "smell" the woman has at the time, then you come to associate that smell with arousal, and then that association gets in your head, so you believe you can detect a woman's horniness when in reality it's just confirmation bias on the occastions you were right.

Attached: 1558790133012.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Yes but it's not a "smell" in the traditional sense. It's more of a chemical thing in your brain.

If I'm attracted to that woman and I catch a whiff of her perfume or shampoo/conditioner, I will most likely like it and want to smell it more. It's a comfort thing. I don't get aroused by it but I'm definitely attracted to it.

yeah so dont be a skank op

The main reason why you can smell them then is because when a woman is horny, she either gets closer herself or allows you to be way way closer to her than usual.

Attached: 1540787775339.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

ive never been close enough to a girl to smell her, if I have I dont remember the scent

Humans cannot smell pheromones.

Honestly, yes, and I was hoping girls didn't know this. It's less of a scent and more of an emotional response that comes from inhaling...something. But yeah, it's palpable in the air when you're horny.

I can't smell when women are horny but I can smell when women are on their periods. I grew up with in a household with 3 women and had a lot of female friends in highschool though so I guess I was subjected to it enough.

You can only smell it from these 2 steps
>If she wets herself up
>If you smell it, her pussy smells like fish or rotten flesh

Learned that from experience

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 79K)

But isn't blood supposed to smell strongly of iron? It's not meant to smell good at all.

I can tell when my sister is on her period.
There's a couple times where I would guess she could have been ovulating based on her cycle, and she smells like candy a couple weeks after her period.

I know she can't use birth control because of the side effects. So she's an all natural woman.

Correct

It's foul and makes me want to avoid being near people because I'm paranoid they can tell

I wouldn't say you can tell a woman is horny unless she is wearing a dress or loose bottoms that are breezy and she's super wet, but that's just my experience. It shouldn't smell like anything strong.....