Why do people act so into you and then ghost you for no reason

Why do people act so into you and then ghost you for no reason

Attached: 1559429616047.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Thats called being nice retard

For you is "for no reason".

In to you how? Probably just realized you're a terrible person that isn't even worth the time it takes to explain

being nice doesn't require talking everyday for copious amounts of time.

Yes it does, listen just because a girl smiles and talks to you a lot doesnt mean shit

It kinda does or don't bother talking at all

If you talk and aren't interested you have granted a rapist or serial killer the right to leave you in a ditch

I bully cunts all the time who didn't date me. You wasted my time, you basically committed manslaughter against me, now you're gonna pay

Calm down incel go buy a prostitute

>Why do people act so into you and then ghost you for no reason
because life happens, and if you truly care bout what you are doing IRL it will always come first over online stuff.

But the thing is there is no point in doing this. Loads of people like pumping and dumping these days in the form of meaningless relationships. She acted so interested in meeting me/flirting with me, only to get bored like every other normie piece of shit on the planet out of nowhere. Too many people do this whether it be friendships or something else. People are fucking autistic.

People pumping and dumping is a myth user

Dont let the idea get to you, it actually rarely happens irl

I don't mean in actual fucking sex kind of pump and dump, I am using it as an analogy for people having their fun and playing with someone just to leave out of no where and it is a very constant thing.

when some one acts like their into you thats exactly when you need to cut them off. that means usually that they just want something from you. when they cant get it of course they will disengage.

Something else with more value came up. Don't worry she'll probably contact you again once Chad pump and dumps her

I know shes bad news but I can't stop thinking about her and when she does come back I will fall for her antics again.

Attached: 1559410086202.jpg (300x375, 33K)

>specifically tell them people leave me all the time hence my fucked up personality
>still ghosts me
>now it feels like she hates me and is haunting me

Attached: nhk1.jpg (1440x900, 242K)

I know how it is user this girl is on my mind all the time and I'm still crushing on her hard despite the many red flags and her ghosting me. And I bet they know what they are doing too which makes it worse.

It's easy to be nice to a stranger, but it's infinitely more difficult to be available for plans.

I wouldn't consider them a stranger just because you haven't known them forever. You can form a strong bond within a short time. Depends on the persona and the connection you make with them.

Why do people inferior to me ghost me

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

Person, not persona.

Because she never cared about you in the first place.She just pretended to.
Because that's just what girls do

because they get bored of people, like you get bored of a toy or a video game after a while.
I did it to a girl on Discord by accident and she hates me now.

>t. autist

I am working on it though

How did you ghost someone on accident?

Hey, you fucked up my dude.

because human interaction is built on lies and pretense

c'mon OP, you've never ghosted other men/women before just to dodge potential bullets?

That is very true. Genuine friendships and relationships are more rare than any diamond, who knows if they even actually exist.

Its the most annoying thing in world fuck the people who do it.
had a guy friend who I told alot of my problems to,and were long time friends. one of my first genuine online friends in a while, starts fucking ghosting me.

People are so fucking inconsistent. Finding someone caring and selfless seems impossible.

i know its really annoying, even more when you consider them a friend. like i miss the convos, sharing music and memes. but i can't stand this off and on since its he's been doing it on purpose and i can't be bothered

Attached: 37770305_233026264206541_198373200688578560_n.jpg (875x790, 46K)

im literally too schizophrenic to hold conversations anymore my egirl days are over

Attached: 1518833475754.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Holding conversations is no problem for me, online at least I can keep one going forever. I am autistic as fuck though with my conversations and don't hold back for anyone.

When you meet someone new there's a chance they'll be a great person and enrich your life, so you act in the most pleasing manner you can towards them. Usually though they're just meh and you decide to stop wasting time on them.

Yup, friends you would think them to last forever. People never really expect relationships to. But friends are just as big of cucks in this day and age. You can"t expect anything to last, now it just feels like building something is a huge waste of time because it's always going to be one sided. People just take from each other and leave when they find something else to occupy them, something fresh and new no matter how good you were to them or how strong the connection was. People are just simple minded as fuck.

>i agree
Also online while it has made it easier to make friends from around the world it also allowed people to end/ghost friendships easier since there no real commitment.
word i go by now a days is "people are here for good time not a long time"