Have you ever been bitten by an animal? Please share story

Have you ever been bitten by an animal? Please share story

Attached: 6910615257_9c10c3f8a4_z.jpg (640x427, 69K)

damn thats a fat ass racoon

i remember my pet guinea pig bit me when i was a kid. threw it across the room and didn't have a guine pig anymore

It's a Badger, Luigi

Yeah, a dog. It was just a baby, so it didnt break skin.

Tried to pet my mom's friend's son's sugar glider and it just bit me hard enough to draw blood.

I got bit by a couple of street dogs. Honestly thought they were gonna kill me.

Fucking cats and their quick piercing bites, a lot of them were also pretty random and unprovoked. Have had many close calls of being bitten by dogs but been fortunate to not been mauled.

Honestly I've been pretty lucky to not been bitten by any big animal.

>Walking home from school
>See a family with 2 dogos (Golden Retrievers I think)
> One is shy and the other is friendly
>Friendly comes over, I give it some headpats and it goes back to family
>Shy one comes check me out, small headpat and them she knicks my leg, kinda punches it with her snout more than anithing but still made me bleed from the tiny bite.
>I got scared but calmed down thinking it was just scared, I feel my heart pounding as I surpres the flight or fight response
> Family comes takes shy dog and says it sorry and if im ok
> Tell them Im ok and that it didn't got to bite me
>Go home, take a bath and clean and bandage wound
>REALLY paranoid if it got infected as I would have to tellmy parents that I got bit by a dog
> Stupiest shit I ever done, if the dog had ravies I was done for if symptoms started to show a couple weeks later.

Greenttext that shit. Are you in some 3rd world country?

My dog bit me but only cuz I invaded her personal space. Otherwise she's a sweetie

>Are you in some 3rd world country?
I was working in one yeah. Staying in a little village in the central African republic. Heading home from work and they just kinda bit and tore the shit out of me. Couple of guys saw what was happening and helped scare them off. Can't help but wonder what might have happened otherwise.

That sounds pretty scary actually. How do you feel about dogs now?

My kitteh gives me love nibbles sometimes

When i was 12 and was still pretty dumb, me and my brother trespassed onto a neighbors property. long story short their dog really thought my leg would be a good chew toy.

I still quite like dogs to be honest. I have one myself. I was pretty apprehensive around them for a while though, especially since they were such a common sight out there.

Good on you for getting past that

Attached: 1476005375375.jpg (450x360, 61K)

>Be me
>Literally 3 days ago
>Work in a store on top of a bigass mountain in Colorado
>Walk into work one early morning
>Pic related is staring at me from the middle of the shop floor
>Fat piece of shit from eating all our garbage
>I yell "COME HERE NIGGER!" and chase him around the shop and into the back rooms
>Corner him under a shelf in the janitor's closet. Starts making this obscenely loud and piecing squeak
>Park ranger and a coworker come up behind me to see
>Ranger gives me a thick leather glove to grab it with.
>I grab it at the base of its neck
>It wriggles out and starts biting the glove
>Feels like a staple remover trying to tear my finger off
>Teeth punch through the glove and into my skin, drawing blood
>Leave it alone, box it in and set a trap
>Have to spend the past two days in the hospital getting rabies shots
>Mfw it was the most fun I've ever had at work and got workmen's comp out of it.

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (750x493, 374K)

This was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

>Work in a store on top of a bigass mountain in Colorado
pikes peak? only mountain i think that's worthy of a shop on top around here.

>was still in elementary school, had a hamster named spike
>learned that some people pick up and pet their hamsters, try and reach in the cage to try and hold spike, bites my fuckin hand. slam cage shut, never handle a live rodent again.
(i didnt get bit in this next one)
>family had this golden lab mutt named guido since before i was born, out walking the path near the creek, drainage ditch to the side coming up, pretty steep on either side
>iirc guido almost falls into the drainage ditch, and as dad is trying to hoist him back, guido bites the FUCK out of his hand, like i could see that it almost went all the way through
>dad tosses guidos leash into the ditch, i grab a part of it because i still didnt want guido to get hurt and i was just like wtf, but i cant hold the weight and i start crying to dad to help as he casually whips out a bandana, rolls it up and ties it to his hand to stymy the bleeding
>doesnt even look or try to hurry whatsoever, waits until the knot is snug before even starting to help me, who was starting to fall into the ditch as well

>have permanent scratch scars on my gut from my cat
.... i dont think i remember all my animal injuries/incidents because they didnt draw blood

>be me, around 12
>taking care of friend's cat
>begin abusing the cat
>hold cat by its legs upsidedown
>it swings around
>bites my thigh
>punctured 2 deep holes
>blood streaming down my leg
Yeah. I learned my lesson.

Attached: loll.png (649x684, 287K)

A pitbull attacked me (he had his chains on him so he presumably escaped his household) when i was a kid luckily i swinged my bag backpack towards him right as he went to bite me, he bited the bag instead, a cop was around the scene and he shot one bullet to it, the dog flinched and started to die in the street, i really hate black people sometimes for shit like shit why even let your dog out of the house area without noticing it, really glad there was someone to help me before i would be eaten to death but fuck you just don't start shooting Infront of a kid like this and give him s ticket to a trauma

I was bit by a dog a few weeks ago and my leg started bleeding
Owner freaked out

Pitbull story
>8 years old me and 6 years old sister and me sitting on our swing set in backyard
>see neighbor's dog walking around near the edge of our property
>rural area so don't think anything of it
>dog sees us and runs over
>pet him because never had any issues before
>he starts trying to jump on me but still no issue
>attention turns to sister
>tries jumping on her, but she isn't having it
>she tries to push him off and he sees this maybe as an act of aggression or playing
>we're still sitting on the swings
>he walks around her and pulls her off the swing backwards from her jacket
>think it's kinda funny, but then he started biting her
>realize that this is danger
>run as fast as I can to house and yell in the door to mom
Dad worked out-of-country for a month at a time.
>run toward trees near the swing set and find a decent stick
>go apeshit on dog, he kinda yelped, but still on top of her
>seems like minutes that I'm going berserk on this thing
>mom finally runs outside and gets to my sister
>kicks dog off and picks her up
>Cujo is still jumping and biting toward sister while my mom is panicking trying to get back on our deck
>hit it one more time, full-blown windup baseball swing
>dog tries jumping on me and biting me but jump the fence of our deck
Never been so scared in my life and I'm 22 now. Sister still has scars on her shoulder I think. Mom yelled at neighbor and hates pitbulls to this day, cops were never called. Little faggot got hit by a car a few months later, rest in piss.

Attached: 64455243-0A2A-4A50-BC5C-FB31F3BD3376.jpg (691x516, 97K)

I was playing with my kitty

Attached: 20190216_135521~2.jpg (1904x1887, 487K)