I got a job recently, and now I got my first paycheck! I wanna buy stuff to crossdress now, any recommendations?

I got a job recently, and now I got my first paycheck! I wanna buy stuff to crossdress now, any recommendations?

Attached: 1552107659971.png (1300x1837, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2015/02/18/literal-breastplate-will-give-you-a-cosplay-ready-anime-class-bust-in-seconds-【photos】/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should get a few cute skirts if you dont have any already
I know high waisted skirts with short shirts look really cute and more feminine than low rise skirts, at least in my opinion

Where should I buy from though? I'm too embarrassed to buy from a store, is Amazon good? How do I know my size in girl's clothes?

Attached: 16578123.png (838x1182, 1.15M)

Not worth it mate, believe me
Get yourself a good book instead

you sound cute I want to fuck your boihole

No thanks, I'm saving myself for my future husband

Attached: 15671321.jpg (518x767, 75K)

Buy a fashionable rope necklace!

I don't know how men's and women's sizes relate but I would find a site that has exact waist measurements if you're not comfortable going into a store and trying things on
But yeah I wouldn't trust Amazon's sizes but I'm sorry I cant give a specific recommendation because I don't normally buy clothes online

I am getting a job soon too user but Im very nervous... what do you work in?

Amazon. Start with lingerie. The sexiest stuff but also easy to conceal under your everyday clothes!

Attached: 0F9F4650-A7C8-4072-92E8-DF695088DEE9.jpg (640x959, 65K)

Don't buy from amazon, their stuff is generally low quality, and while it may be cheap and look good, its not good for wearing an extended amount of time, like you would only want to take pictures in it.
I recommend trying somewhere like victoria's secret, or from other sites. Sock Dreams is the best for thigh highs and arm warmers by a large margin.

Attached: 1555425456097.jpg (750x847, 161K)

I buy my stuff from amazon cause it arrives in plain packaging and is also fairly reasonably priced.

American Eagle has VERY nice, very comfy panties although not super sexual, but they're good for day to day wear and they have white ones that you can wear under boy clothes :o

idk I've bought stuff all over really

Attached: 1510035111621.jpg (650x450, 188K)

Which is me. Discord?

So apparently you can get some breast plates if you want to dress up as someone with bigger tiddies

soranews24.com/2015/02/18/literal-breastplate-will-give-you-a-cosplay-ready-anime-class-bust-in-seconds-【photos】/

Those have been around for a while, but those look awful

christ. Trying a bit too hard man.

>any recommendations?
A rope

You're late to the party, user

i recommend a noose

I recommend suicide
This comment is not original

What the fuck happened to Jow Forums? Are there only degenerates and trannies here now?

Attached: D3Kw6rGWsAIbT5F.jpg (464x268, 22K)

Discord happened my fren

Orignalley

>rope necklace
Or a pearl 1 uwu
>Select all images with traffic lights
>bigger tiddies
...Just try a push up bra, welp if it fits good
or not, see return policies

Attached: IMG_0001.jpg (259x194, 10K)

A loose-fitting schoolgirl outfit. Be careful not buy cheap Chinese knock-offs of Japanese clothing.

Attached: 1556761417298.jpg (850x1200, 154K)

I'm trying to be Chad.

School uniform would meet 1/2 way.

I'd suggest a comfortable, easy to take off stiletto heels, bit on the larger size so they slip of easily. That way when you kick over the chair, the heels will come off too, giving you that little extra hang time before the rope is stretched and hopefully snaps your neck