Go to gym

>go to gym
>half the women are in positions like that
>bending and opening their fucking ass for everyone to see
>I even smelt some poop vibes after passing next to a girl squatting with her ass bent fucking hard
holy shit wtf happened to women innocence.. this is downright just fucking gross

Attached: 1559513154043.jpg (1080x1350, 328K)

>>I even smelt some poop vibes

?????

>>I even smelt some poop vibes
Umm...
Wut?

Attached: bear_butt.jpg (592x592, 65K)

YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT DONT PLAY INNOCENT

Lads how the fuck do you get this flexible? I have not been able to touch my toes since I was like 4 years old I swear it. Hungry skellington as well.

>not taking regular doses of poop vibes within the current rotation of the Earth around the Sun

My mind doesn't play those games. I don't just smell something become a vibe says I ought to. Anyway I think maybe that's what you're on about

You mean like she had one of those squatfarts?

It's great everyone can focus on improving themselves so much nowadays so we can all live good lives

Daily stretching.
I mean religiously stretching for a set time each day,

*cuts to neckbeard sitting at his desktop*

NOT FART. POOP VIBES. MICRO POOP PARTICLES BEING PUSHED IN THE AIR BY HER ASS SPREADING SO FAR AND WIDE FROM SQUATTING.

>MICRO POOP PARTICLES

Attached: stupid ass nigga award.jpg (540x540, 58K)

This is genuine autism

As user has said. Stretching is a world of difference, great for relieving stress off the lower back too (tight hamstrings)

Holy fuck I'm wheezing anons. Poop vibes. Oh god. Thank you.

Attached: cringe.png (562x539, 330K)

>smelt some poop vibes
>micro poop particles

Ladies and gentlemen
This is how genuine memes are born. Unfortunately in this case there won't be enough momentum to reach critical meme mass, but it's still a fun and unexpected event for the night

Oh my God my sides are in anguish

When I stretch as far as I can I worry I will hurt myself. Am I a brainlet or is my body just fucked?

>if you stretch you are guilty and dirty
Yikes! So you dont do squats? Yikes!

I got what you were talking about, OP. It sounds pretty funny though

>>if you stretch you are guilty and dirty

na

What an obvious dumb troll

This will be on reddit, right?

Attached: 1553319300176.png (498x724, 758K)

>tfw when the poop vibes of one thot collides with the pee vibes of some other thot
>opposing forces meet in the center of the room and a whore-fueled miasma manifests

Attached: 1558782991933-r9k.png (645x773, 11K)

You CAN hurt yourself stretching z especially since you're likely an out of shape piece of shit like me.
That's why you have to do it daily if you want to gain that level of flexibility. It's a slow steady process or else you might tear some shit

Put me in the screen cap faggots q

Attached: suicide is badass.jpg (208x250, 6K)