Are people into fat guys?

Are people into fat guys?

Attached: istockphoto-92038352-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/dom.13466
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967171/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26977396/
academic.oup.com/cid/article/54/suppl_5/S453/433877
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on how fat. Mostly gay men.

I've met a few girls into it. Usually it has to do with a big size difference and having the ability to overpower them purely through weight.

Girls who say they're into dadbods are usually lying. Even for the ones who aren't, if you don't still have a sharp jawline and a charming fat guy personality, there's no hope.

It really depends honestly. Taste is a lot more broad than you think.

>tfw you've still got a cute face

I'm losing weight anyway but I still grow a beard to hide my chin.

LOL NO FATTIES

Seriously, I prefer skinny manlets, lanklets, and even literal fucking cripples over a fat dude.

Seriously, how can you even be fat as a man? Women put fat on relatively more easily compared to men. How the fuck do people manage that?

I've heard of some women who have a thing for chubby guys (the "dad bod") but they are always BPD nutjobs with serious father issues.

I know some faggots like fat guys but the expectation is that they have some muscle ("bear mode").

Attached: 9802F419-63C4-4B45-B47B-69539FF99404.jpg (478x463, 158K)

Women don't "put on fat" easier than men tard.

Yeah they do. Fucking Google it.

Staying thin is easy mode for men. If you're a fat or chubby guy you are truly worthless.

Show me a single reputable source that says women gain weight more easily than men.

You're fat because you're lazy, and I know you're lazy because it took me five seconds to Google this.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/dom.13466
"Following the LED, weight loss was 16% greater in men than in women (11.8% vs 10.3%, respectively) but improvements in insulin resistance were similar."

I reiterate: No fatties, lol.

>weight loss
Literally the opposite of gain. I reiterate: tard.

They like to laugh at us. They aren't "into" us.

no

t. well experienced fat guy

dad and bear pilled fucking btfo roastie

Attached: 1487999343962.jpg (518x442, 54K)

Only if they still take care of themselves and aren't slobs. In terms of attraction some stomach fat is fine depending on the rest of the guys body structure.

Nice goalpost shifting. Surprise you have the energy to pull that off. My central thesis is the same: Men have basically no excuse to be fat.

But hey, I'm not lazy. Here's some more sources I found by, again, literally fucking Googling your post.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967171/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26977396/
The former of which specifically addresses weight gain, you pedant.

But we both know why you're mad - because women are emphasing how not-into you they are. Did you need a citation on that?

80% of americans are fat, but only 2% of americans are virgins. what do you think?

>goalpost shifting
>Women put fat on relatively more easily compared to men
It's what you claimed you fucking tard.
And it says nothing about women putting on weight easier than men tard.
Tard.

1.) I'm not wrong. Fat guys have no excuse and are gross.
2.) Even if I am wrong and women like fat guys (which I actually addressed in my original post) then that still sucks for you because how you have a preferred body type and still be single? You'd have to be a butterface in more ways than one.
3.) Nice samefag.
4.) Since we're talking about guilotines and ugly men, pic related.

But how do they compare to skinny controls?

The central thesis was "lol how can you be fat and male seriously lol", and you're choosing to be a pedant. But yes, the second article specifically addresses weight gain. I know you're not used to exerting effort, but try to keep up.

Also cute how you avoided the real reason my post made you mad yet again.

>tard
Funny you say that considering you didn't read the second article. Doubly funny because
>fat people
>smart

Attached: 47964390-9D66-49E6-BFEB-21ABB1222008.jpg (416x494, 26K)

Lol you fucking tard six sentences doesn't require a thesis. And I read both articles, neither says anything about women putting on weight more easily than men. You're a lying tard.

testosterone supports lean muscle, estrogen tends toward storing fat. guess which is higher in each sex? fucking retard.

Attached: terry btfo.png (370x136, 6K)

Thats why there is massive amounts of estrogen in our milk and water to level the playing field you fucking tard.

>claims he read both articles before he responded
So you read 21 pages in about 5-6 minutes? So a rate of 3.5 - 4.2 pages a minute? Yeah, I'm starting to think that you're a fucking liar and you read the abstract at most. Again, fat people being lazy, why am I surprised.

Since you're fucking illiterate, here's a helping hand:
In the second article discusses how, when estrogen decreases with age, Aldh1a1 increases, and it correlates with weight gain. This metabolic pathway is found in mice and humans.

This just in: Women don't drink milk or water.

What kind of tard can't read a couple pages a minute? And you are contradicting yourself you fucking tard

The average reading rate is 2 pages/minute - so you're reading more than twice as fast as the ordinary human, and yet you don't seem to understand the point of what you're reading.

>contradicting yourself
How? You're the moron who can't handle what a failure it is that he's fat.

You're such a tard you need others to point out your own simple gaps in logic, new level of tard right there.
You claim women do in fact drink milk, (unlikely) implying they have adequate estrogen to incur weight gain disproportionate to men. Yet in the same post you claim a lack of estrogen causes weight gain. So which is it ya fuckin tard?

>because my points are insane and intuitive that's your problem
Classic fatty blaming.

>you claim that women...have adequate estrogen to incur...
>"if you point out my internal contradictions that means you agree with the original premise"
>>>>>>>>
Except I never agreed with your (baseless) "estrogen in milk and water make people fat" argument. I just pointed out it has an inherent contradiction - the assumption that estrogen magically only affects men.

>unlikely
Funny because I have a study that says that opposite - women consume more dairy.
academic.oup.com/cid/article/54/suppl_5/S453/433877

Why are you arguing with this dude? It's this one guy that's just ass blasted that fatties exist. Just ignore him.

>Are people into fat guys

Nope. If that were a more common case I'd probably have a lot more opportunities to get into relationships or get laid more.

Then again, I don't go out more or even look conventionally attractive face-wise so, there's that.

Attached: Untitled.png (405x405, 169K)

dude just give it up
oregano

This is the most tardly formatted post I've ever seen but I'll do my best to decupher it. I never claimed estrogen makes people fat. I love woman milk

>never claimed estrogen makes people fat
Except for here >"estrogen tends toward storing fat"
>"there is massive amounts of estrogen in our milk and water to level the playing field"

Don't be fat. Problem solved.

Yes. Some girls are definitely into bigger guys. But I think thees a limit to the fat . I think that pic is where you start to push for women who would be into that

You think I made the post claiming that and then replied to my own post? What a tard. I wasn't signing off on what that tard said, simply stating that even if what he said were true men are bombarded by so much estrogen daily anyway that the distinction is moot.

>You think I made the post claiming that and then replied to my own post?
Oy, look dude, it's clear you're trolling at this point because this is the most a girl has talked to you. Best of luck. Try to keep the pounds off.

Its clear at this point you're a tard.

No. Stop looking for excuses to be obese you fucking slob.

I do, but not necessarily fat, just round and soft