Foreskin fetish

>foreskin fetish
>want a bf with foreskin
>all american/canadian men are mutilated
Suffering...

Attached: 1559167314846.png (535x560, 245K)

i'm right here, and yes i'm american.

Attached: not to scale.jpg (1000x666, 98K)

What made your parents so based and redpilled?

one was a hippie commie the other was a conspiracy nut and now a Jow Forumstard. They're both fairly deluded in their own ways but I'll never not be grateful for the gift they've given me. I did tear my frenulum once though.

Attached: baby jesus.jpg (2489x3200, 273K)

>canadian men
I'm Canadian and I've never met anyone who said they were circumsized, I thought that's an American thing?

>I did tear my frenulum once though.
The fuck. How does that happen?

>tfw intact
I will never circumcise my kids.

Attached: 1549309162389.png (512x442, 166K)

I'm Canadian and circumcized there goes your post..

i used to be able to pull the foreskin down all the way the shaft when i was a lad, anyway this changed at around 13 or 14 and i ended up tearing it by trying to pull it down all the way. it didn't snap in half or anything, didn't even hurt actually. i just heard a snap and saw a lot of blood. didn't jerk off for a while after that but it healed on it's own. Now i just jerk off normal and my foreskin only goes below the head.

american btw,

Attached: Bruno_Justice.gif (292x292, 1.92M)

i have the whole skin. i got lucky, my mother was with some nutjub after she divorced my dad and he wanted to get the old boy cut.

What mango is that crop from?

One more American foreskin here

Didnt know your fetish was on people who didnt need a choice in getting mutilated or not

>you can use stretching techniques to grow a foreskin-like skin that can be slid up and down over the glans during masturbation, making it much more pleasurable

"LOL WHAT A WASTE OF TIME STRETCHED OUT DICK SKIN IT WON'T BE THE SAME ANYWAY IT FEELS FINE THE WAY IT IS"

Attached: foreskin-restoration-basic-manual-tugging-method-3.jpg (512x341, 66K)

>I'll never not be grateful for the gift they've given me

FUCK YOU, I AM FUCKING JEALOUS OF YOU. IF I CANT HAVE IT, NO ONE CAN!!!!

I fucking hate being circumcised. It's fucking garbage that it's not outlawed.

what exactly do you hate about being circumcised?

I'm uncircumcised and Canadian.

Don't be melodramatic. I like the way it looks and feels. It's cute as fuck.

Less sexual pleasure during masturbation. masturbation is one of the few pleasures I have. without it I would be a bored mess.

Masturbation is the only legal free pleasure that's good for you. All the good foods are unhealthy. Drugs cost money and are illegal. Masturbation is 100% healthy, free, and legal, but the government hates anything fun so they condone circumcision

I've been doing foreskin restoration in an attempt to make masturbation better. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW ITS NOT THE REAL THING ITS JUST STRETCHED OUT DICK SKIN BLAH BLAH BLAH but restorers say it makes masturbation much better cuz of gliding action

How's resorption so far? How fast are the results? And is there a noticeable difference?

Good taste OP, I don't understand the fixation some people have on strong odor or smegma (both of which I've found to be highly exaggerated in real life with guys I've dated) but in every other aspect uncut dicks are fucking awesome

i only started it for real 1 week ago. i had tried it for months before but failed because of lack of discipline. now i have an hourly reminder on my phone

It probably takes a year to notice the benefit of looser skin in fapping, then over 5 years to have full glans coverage

I'm American and have full on phimosis

I don't like the smegma or smell. I just think natural dicks look cuter and more modest. Plus... cut ducks actually cause more pain than pleasure for me.

Really? 5 years? It takes that long?

SOURCE
SOOOOOUUUURRRCCCEEEE----!!!

Attached: _____________need source.jpg (465x640, 25K)

How do you go about it and what technique? I looked into this several years ago but I kind of fell out of it because I didn't have a pressing need to do it (I already had full flaccid coverage to start with) but I think I'd like to return to it and go the extra mile now

Sorry its just frustrating having a piece of your dick cut off only then girls start to say they love that part of the penis.

frenulum grows back? nice now i don't have to fear that anymore

It's just an unfortunate situation. I do genuinely feel bad for cut men. I promise I'll never do it to my own children, and I have told all my female friends the horrors of child circumcision. I've done all I can do.

Honestly who cares if you got the snip snip or the zip zip

wanting a partner with normal sexual organs isn't a fetish, it's just being sane. you shouldn't let that stop you from being with a person that is obviously compatible with you, though

You're a good person for doing this but you still need to post the source to OP picture

I have no idea, sorry. I found it on here.

Not cut, "American" though both parents are Brits and moved here. Dad almost got in a fight with the doctor when I was born because they kept pressuring for me to get cut.

Circumcision is actually pretty uncommon in the current generation of Canadian men, the doctor who performed mine didn't recommend it and only did it at the INSISTENCE of my parents who wanted me to be "normal" because my dumbass old man got his cock snipped off. Jokes on them though, I grew up seeing uncircumcised cocks in the locker room etc.
I have literally never seen a circumcised cock in person other than me own. I have never known anyone with a circumcised cock.
Fucking hate my parents with a passion, they set me up for failure from the moment I was born.

It won't be the same.
You should still do it, because something is better than nothing, but circumcised men have forever been robbed of a part of them.

It's not like I chose to be this way, I was strapped down as an infant and tortured
>tfw nobody will ever love you
>tfw anyone not repulsed by your dick will probably mutilate your kids too
There's no way out, is there?

Attached: image.jpg (432x653, 285K)

not OP but the artstyle reminds me of NONAME's work, Yoru no Kao wa Enkou Shounen in particular

Cheers you were right
>[NOWHERE (NONAME)] Yoru no Kao wa Enkou Shounen ~Mou Hitori Iru yo Hen~ [English] [mysterymeat3] [Digital]
Guess I'm gay now

Attached: C94_nowhere_p04.jpg (980x1421, 206K)