Arume Survival Part IV Episode 13

The arume have invaded earth. You are with the resistance now, and must work with your team to defeat them. This game’s outcome will be based off of how effective your rolls are, and how smart you can be. Not all actions will require rolls. Rolls will be rolled from the arume discord server. I will use a bot to roll, or you can roll yourself. The server link will be below. Dubs is considered the highest roll. The rolls are dependant on the situation though. For example if you are facing an army of arume up front with no cover. a 98 or dubs is not going to save you. So be smart with your actions. This is the same for the lower rolls. So they won’t be counted for menial actions. If you are talking to another player in the game then your roll will have no effect, they only have effect when you are talking with an npc. If you die in the game you cannot respawn till next thread, and you will have to choose a new character to play with and start over. This is so you don’t do stupid shit.

Attached: CxAHQBS.jpg (644x868, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxWi2BADrM
youtube.com/watch?v=zAaB66b_r1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's pronounced ah-roo-may

Arume discord server
discord dot gg/bzMexRr

The Ten Commandments of Arume

1. I am the lord, your OP. If you be a faggot i’m ignoring your post.
2. Thou shalt not make yourself an image in the form of anything in reddit above or on tumblr beneath or in the facebook below. Thou shalt not bow down to them or go on them.
3. Thou shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your OP while he is writing; for the OP will not hold him guiltless for pinging him for dumb shit
4. Remember and honour frog, henry gabber, and all the other old niggas.
5. Honour thy OP and thy waifu
6. Thou shalt not murder another player for no reason, or for a stupid reason
7. Thou shalt not kill, or hurt other players’ waifus
8. Love thy waifu with all thy heart
9. Thou shalt not give false testimony against the OP.
10. Thou shalt not cheat on your waifu, you fucking degenerate

>sleep

>Wake back

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

>Continue because I forgot

>sleep in reverse

>kill the japs

>Keep my voice down
"Yes, I'm a soldier. The name's Colonel Gigglebert... I can't tell you what I'm doing, but I assure you, there's nothing to worry about..."
>Get my back against the wall once more
>Wait and listen, stealthily

Attached: 9e73daecfe92f645e0bfd525a3c6f3f25.png (556x513, 145K)

you fall asleep somehow while the airship moves towards the enemy airship.

you just finished telling the pilot to go get that other arume ship. the airship takes off after that ship.

you guys left off on the airship. the pilot just said "listen up, our shitty airship wont be able to take theirs in a straight up fight... we'll need whoever's able to climb onto their airship while i distract them with some fire, and somehow either takeover the engine room and destroy it, or take over the control room which is way harder... alright then... who wants to volunteer?"

after he says that chiyako pulls you to the side.
"listen jimbo, i know i said we were partners and all... but i never said i would die for the resistance. i was just accompanying you, and doing some jobs for some pay. i'm outta here, and aint dying because of that dumbass arthas. you can join me if you like..."
>she gives a smug smirk

you get a nice ak47, you aim it at a group of japs and mow them down.

she looks over to you with a terrified face after staring at the door.
she says in a low voice "o-okay... do you need any help young man? my son is also a soldier here... h-he's a lazy boy, probably slacking off... do you want me to get him to help you?"

"N-no, this is a very important secret mission... Who is your son, by the way?"
>Keep listening and waiting, s t e a l t h i l y

>why do i still have to suffer

>wait for everything to go down

Attached: theonlywayout.png (599x595, 497K)

>this shit again

Attached: 1488201274814.jpg (700x520, 89K)

"i can do it. but i need a few bottles of vodka and a silenced weapon."

Attached: 1525090772310.jpg (1000x669, 171K)

Volunteer to J I H A D

>Look for a vehicle,i need to get out of here

"What do you have in mind?"
>I say to Chiyako

she says in a quiet but disgusted tone "gregory... that young man is always slacking off... he's probably with his friends or with some girl again... he was such a handful when he was a child..." she sighs.

you also hear from the bathroom some power tools or something.

lucy says to you "you're not okay to fight are you? this is insanity... we can't overpower them..."

pilot: "look in the back, there should be some weapons and stuff in there... and also no drinking anymore! you can't drink and fight!"

you look around and most of the vehicles you spot are already damaged and cannot be driven. except one of them, one of those biker motorcycles that seen its days, but looks like it still could work.

she whispers to you "look, we can either go in the back, grab two parachutes, open the door and get the hell outta here... or if you wanna save your little friends then we can take over the ship and fly back home... your choice..."

the pilot says to mo and dimitri
"alright you two? eh could work if you don't fight them directly... have you guys ever used those graspers that are used to climb airships before?"

>Get on the bike
>Turn it on
>Try to follow the airship

>Hit the last Arume base with the same strategy used to wipe out the last 2, then raid them and steal any tech that seems useful

>She's actually tinkering with that shit in the bathroom
>Pic related
>Quietly chuckle at the thought of Gregory with a woman
>Keep waiting and listening

Attached: 987632459876514354376189.gif (480x270, 989K)

"you have never been to russia then my friend."
"never heard of graspers..."
>goes to the back of the ship to get a silenced weapon and a few empty bottles

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=wxxWi2BADrM
"If we have to do it then we'll do it"
>Check the airship and see any possible entrances.
"no"
>I say to the helicopter guy

>wake up in dog

"We do option one if this fails."
>Hijack this

"Not used to boarding airships, but it shouldn't be too troublesome, where are we entering?"

there's no keys, so you can't start it. you'll have to jam something in the keyhole or hotwire it somehow.

it seems that words has spread about you and your boys to the last arume base. they don't fall for the bait, and instead sit in their base and try to snipe at the scouts.
(also do you remember how many men you recruited? i forgot.)

the old woman says to you in a low voice "i'm gonna go scold my boy gregory and tell him about all the work other's are doing, while that lazy lug just sits in his office..."
she speed walks away angry, which at her age is just a slower than average walk.
you keep hearing the use of power tools from the bathroom, then you them stop, and hear footsteps coming to the door you are listening from.

you go in the back and get a silenced weapon of your choice.
(say which one.)
and you get 3 empty bottles for some reason.

you see some windows, and a door that's used for entering, but that's about all you can find that could be used for an entrance. the windows are also very thick, and the door is also thick and sealed shut.
pilot: "what no? you're going too?"

(your post from last thread)
they also get startled and pull their weapons out, but then once they realize you're a dog they ease up.
they start petting you and all happy to catch a break while on the field.
but after a few seconds of pets you start hearing loud gun shots, and all the men around you die.

>he answers mo's question
"well you guys can enter from the bottom or the top. bottom will be harder to get in, but it will be easier to finish the job since you'll be closer to the engine room. getting in through the top will be easier, but harder once you get in because you're further from the engine room, but there's also another plus since you're closer to the control room... but i don't recommend it since it's just you too... controlling the control room would be pretty hard..."
>he then adresses the graspers
"graspers are either boots, or gloves that are used for these specific kinds of things. they allow you to stick to the surface of the airship if you tense your hand if you have the glove, or if you tense your foot if you have the boots... you'll use them to get on the surface of the airship, and plant an explosive at the top or bottom opening to make a hole which you will enter from... that's why i said it would be harder to get in from the bottom, since you guys have never use these before."

she smirks
"alright."
you go up to the pilot and put your gun to his head, and chiyako watches to make sure no one tries to be a hero.
chiyako says to the crew "listen up, this is a suicide mission... that arthas doesn't care about your lives, we're taking this ship and heading back home... general gregory will understand us, he's a good man..."
the pilot says to you "uhhh... what are you doing?"

after he speaks to you guys and you do your actions, you see go up to the pilot and put a gun to his head.
and his arume friend says to you guys
"listen up, this is a suicide mission... that arthas doesn't care about your lives, we're taking this ship and heading back home... general gregory will understand us, he's a good man..."

>Quickly walk away from the door and keep my back to it, make it look like I'm doing something over at the other side of the room

Attached: Myles 6.png (88x87, 18K)

>Put my knife in the keyhole
>Try to turn it on by using the knife
>Follow the airship as soon as it turns on

"There we go, a silenced pistol and a few bottles just in case."
>get back to the boys
"so? whats our plan?"

Attached: sminem9.jpg (700x700, 123K)

"We're going back to base. Now turn this around. Arthas's commands became null once he endangered the injured."

>sleep again then

>Wakith

Attached: ripbilly.gif (352x240, 460K)

>look around startled for a sec before realizing what happened.
>play dead in hopes that whoever killed them will think they got me too

>Tell all the scouts to fall back, and get everybody to loot the fuck out of the first 2 Arume bases we took out, pick up everything that's not bolted to the floor and then go back to the village

"I'm going through the top of the ship, is there anything else i should know?"

you go over to the other side of the room and act like you're doing something else.
aki comes out of the bathroom, and goes over to the table to grab some more tools. then she sees you and says "w-what are you doing?"

it works and you start it, you follow the two airships on the bike. you can see that the resistance airship is a bit far away from the arume one, but it keeps getting closer little by little.

(look at the last update i did in the post)
pilot: "looks like our plans have been come to a halt..."
you see jim with a gun to the pilot's head.

pilot: "look, i know this is fucking insane expecting us to take that ship... but we can't go back! greg may have us thrown in the brig! plus what are you gonna do kill me? i'm the only one that can fly this thing..."

you fall asleep in lucy's lap then.

they walk towards the dead soldiers and you.
ino: "...i think one of you hit the dog..."
lisa: "oh no!"
lisa runs up to you and starts shaking you to wake up.
kokoro: "eh whatever..."

your men get back to the other bases and loot whatever they can. but not without some snipers taking out 4 of your scouts.

(read the last update on the post)
pilot: "uhhh looks like our plans have been come to a halt..."

(really nigga.jpe)
i'll just say you completed that last mission since a lot of time has passed since then.
you spawn at the resistance base, at a table drinking some coffee.

>Put on a deep voice
"I beg your pardon. I was... Umm... Just checking out this table, it's fabulous, isn't it?"

Attached: Myles12.png (83x84, 17K)

>Drink the ever-living fuck out of that coffee

>Keep following it from a distance so i'm not spotted

"What the fuck is this about???"
"You cant expect us to just go away and deal with it, im gonna go into that ship and crash it and theres nothing you can do about it!"

Attached: 1506784894494.jpg (583x439, 35K)

>Go back to town with all the stolen tech and set it down in one of my men's house

>open eye slightly to see who is shaking me
>when i realize it's the friendly women from earlier i get up and wag my tail happily thinking that whoever killed those nice men must have gone

>Just wait for everything to be over. Hopefully

"Then die."
>Get a parachute and jump form this bitch.

>Aim towards Jim
"What the fuck?"

"huh? oh right... it is fabulous... i thought you were someone else... say what's your name? i know everyone around here and have not seen you around."
she says suspiciously

the coffee also tastes like shit, i forgot to mention that in the previous post.
drink the ever living fuck out of that coffee.
you then see some very old lady speed walking somewhere, which is very slow because she's old. then she spots you.
"excuse me young man... do you know where gregory is? this place is so big i just got lost..."

you keep following it from a distance, you notice the resistance airship slows down a little though for some reason.
also since you're in the city it's hard to keep up with the airships because the roads and and rubble and stuff, when the airship can just fly over everything.

you wait for it to be all over?

you guys go back to town and set it all in one of the houses
one of the men goes up to you
"sir, we got a lot of good loot from the bases, would you like to see what we got?"

lisa: "yes! this little guy knows some tricks hahaha! he can play dead..."
ino: "uhhh... i guess we have to take him then..."
kokoro: "well i can't say i was expecting it to work..."
lisa: "so are you ready to come home with us?"

dimitri yells "What the fuck is this about???"
"You cant expect us to just go away and deal with it, im gonna go into that ship and crash it and theres nothing you can do about it!"
pilot: "see jim...they want to go through with it..."

then mo aims towards jim "What the fuck?"
chiyako then aims towards mo "relax... we don't want anymore deaths..."

jim says to the pilot: "then die."
then goes to get some parachutes to leave the airship.
chiyako: "if you guys wanna live... there's still time..."

"Yes. We can use this against them"
>He says

"J-john..."

Attached: Myles9.png (84x84, 21K)

"I'm bailing mate."
>Raise my gun back at Mo

>Keep following it
>Notices that airship has stopped
>Radio Pilot
''What is the meaning of this Corporal? They are getting away''

>Itbegins.png
>Pick up a parachute and get closer to the pilot
"How about this smart guy, you try to crash this helicopter to the airship, hopefully we crash it and we parachute our way out of the helicopter before it's too late, then we'll land near of the airship if it crashes so we can recover the key.
What do you think?"

"He's probably jerking off somewhere like he usually is. Let me take you to him."
>Grab her arm like I'm about to walk her across the street, then take her to where Greggory is jerkin the gherkin.

"Ah goddammit guys calm your titties there is no time for pussing out or shooting each other we have a airship to hijack."
>prepare to get on the airship

Attached: sminem12.jpg (2048x1536, 624K)

"affirmative bark! "
>i follow them staying close to the one that least likes me since that must be the pack leader in my eyes.

>Don't stop aiming
"And you decided that holding the only one here who can actually pilot this at gunpoint was the best way to do it? I can't stop you from leaving but i'm not letting you fuck the whole mission over"

"Are you blind? I stopped doing that now fuck off."

Attached: Doubt.png (119x128, 23K)

you go and see what they got from the bases, you see a bunch of guns, a bunch of ammo, some explosives. and a fooking arume rpg thing.
the same guy says "say... what's your name? you just showed up here asking for men... who are you?"

things are quiet for a few seconds. then you head "AHA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!"
she turns on one of the power tools in her hand. it looks like pic related, but he saw is a bit bigger and scarier.
she starts walking towards you.
"why are you pretending to be a person named john?"

the pilot doesn't answer for some reason, but he does put on the radio so you can hear him.
you hear jim say the words "i'm bailing mate".

"w-what? how inappropriate of you... but you are a nice young man for helping me find him..."
you guys walk over to greg's office.
on the way she says "i'm going to see him because i have to scold that naughty boy... he's always slacking off in his office, while all the other soldiers are doing soldier things... this afternoon i saw this man, colonel gigglbert, trying to catch an arume spy on the ship... while my son was doing what? playing games in his office..."
she says angrily.

lisa: "alright!"
you guys walk towards some rendezvous point and you stay close to lisa.
lisa: "i'm obviously his favourite..." she says trying to make the other girls mad.
kokoro: "yeah yeah whatever... he probably figured out that you two have the same intelligence levels, of course he's attracted to you..."
then as they are talking an airship descends in front of you guys. it's a futuristic looking thing, and it lands. a door opens and the arume get inside.

Attached: wx429-1.1527011155.jpg (750x750, 47K)

jim and mo raise their guns at eachother, with chiyako having her gun also on mo.
jim: "I'm bailing mate."
mo: "And you decided that holding the only one here who can actually pilot this at gunpoint was the best way to do it? I can't stop you from leaving but i'm not letting you fuck the whole mission over."
then dimitri fires with "Ah goddammit guys calm your titties there is no time for pussing out or shooting each other we have a airship to hijack."
jim: "Are you blind? I stopped doing that now fuck off."

halton then says his plan and the pilot says
"it could work... there's a chance it would bring down the airship... but we don't know if it really could do it... that airship they have is a monster, and if we crash into them and then jump out, and it doesn't send them down... then we'll have no transport, and they have open season on us... it's up to you guys..."

"I go by Punished user. I got lost here and decided I'd go and wreck some Arume bases"

"Eh?"
>Slowly back off
"W-well... Wh-what are you going to d-do with that?"

Attached: 1474582354876.gif (200x189, 799K)

>Search for explosives
"We would need a bigger explosion"
>Check what is keeping the airship from flying and figure out how clear is the cockpit from an outside point of view
"And we need to know where to aim"

>Stop aiming at Jim and prepare for jihad instead
"I say we try it"

"Yeah, Greg is a bit of a cunt, isn't he."
>Continue to his office

"Ehh could work if we aim for the engine area."
>Lower my gun.

''Fucking Deserter''
>Radio Greg
''Greg this is Arthas,Tune in to this radio coordinates and don't turn it off for a second,we may have a desertion in our hands''
>Keep following the airship

"Ah fuck it, lets try it."

Attached: 1525034119559.jpg (612x346, 19K)

>Also pass the pilot radio coordinates

>hesitate for a second since its unfamiliar territory but follow since i trust them

"oh... you're resistance right? my name's timothy..."
he goes to shake your hand
"are you gonna stick around here and kill more of em? or are you going back to the resistance?"

"well i WAS going to use it for my project!..."
she keeps getting closer
"now YOU answer my question jeremy! why is your name john now!"

you find a bunch of c4 and grenades. the cockpit is pretty clear, you can see the sides if you're inside the cockpit, plus airships also use cameras to see all over.
you also see that it is running on an engine that is at the lower back portion of the ship.

she hits your shoulder, but it doesn't hurt at all because she's old.
"watch your language young man! and yes, he is..."
you guys arrive at his office. you see him at his desk looking over some papers.
gregory: "mother? i thought i told you not to come up here... and toucan?"
mother: "you are a lazy bum you know that! very lazy! all locked up in your office sitting down, enjoying whatever you do in here!"
gregory: "i'm at work mother! what do you want?!"
she slaps him on the face, but he doesn't feel anything from the slap.

dubs
you pass greg everything to listen.
you hear about some plan to crash the resistance airship into the arume airship to bring it down from halton.

you follow along on the airship. it's very nice and air conditioned inside compared to outside.
they all take a seat and lisa calls you over to sit on her lap.
"cmon doggy, cmon!"
ino: "take us back to base, we finished our objective..."
pilot: "right away."

pilot: "alright... but i'd say be ready if it crashes... most will probably parachute out, and we'll have a fight on our hands... unless we set something up for them as they parachute out or something... jim you're the highest rank here so you lead this op..."
chiyako: "jesus... this is insane..."

"H-ha... G-got ya!"
>Scream like a girl and run for my life, it doesn't matter where, just run

Attached: 1505610894474.gif (192x302, 275K)

>Keep following the ship

"Maybe, but I have some beans to spill on the resistance. The commander is an Arume. Ever since I found out about this I've doubted the resistance's ability to retake this planet, considering that just us 61 were able to take out 2 bases with minimal equipment. I believe we should start a new faction, Timothy, one that will get shit done. I'll call it the Diamond Snakes"

>Start putting the c4 near of the grenades and pass Lucy a parachute and be ready for the jihad

"Yeah, Greggory, get back to work."
>Shake my finger disappointedly at him

Attached: 1497850455595.jpg (338x305, 78K)

"Alright lets fucking go."
>get all my stuff

Attached: sminem10.jpg (295x171, 6K)

"Got it. Everyone prepare their parachutes and weapons!"
>Make sure I'm well equipped.

>after two failed attempts at trying to jump up to her i get up and start licking her face.

>Reload my guns and check my equipment

you scream and run the fuck out of the room.
aki chases you with power tool in hand.
"get back here colonel gigglebert! i just want to ask some questions!"
lucky for you she's short so you can run way faster than her.

you keep following the airship

"hmm diamond snakes you say... nice name... so what's the next part of your plan?"

lucy takes the parachute and you start putting the explosives.
lucy: "you got this lulius..." she cheers you on

greg: "i-i am working!"
mother: "whatever! i need to get my beauty sleep..."
the old woman walks out of the office, and greg gives you this look.
gregory: "sorry you had to see that..."

you get all your stuff ready, parachute and all.

you get everything ready
chiyako: "we better be careful jimbo... if one of these fucks talks about how we were gonna hijack this ship, and how we were gonna leave we'll be in deep shit... especially me..."

you reload your guns and see that you still have a smoke grenade left.

you get up on her lap and the airship lifts up off the ground.
she hugs you and pets you.
kokoro: "hey be careful, that things been out in the wild... it's all dirty, could have a disease..."
lisa: "hmph..." she ignores her.
the airship starts flying to their base.

Attached: top10animebestfriends.jpg (234x352, 21K)

"H-hey! T-timeout! Timeout!"
>Stop running
"Wh-what's up?"

"Crashing the Arume empire... with no survivors"
>he picks up an Arume gun
"Now, let's see exactly what makes these things work"

''AHA,GOT IT''
>Radio greg again
''Did you listen to it general? What are the orders sir?''
>Keep following the shit

>Go grab a parachute and see if there are explosives around༒

>happily wait in her lap

>THE FIRE RISES.JPG
>youtube.com/watch?v=zAaB66b_r1c
>I look at Lucy with a smug
"Alright Pilot on your mark we crash this Helicopter... (With no survivors)"
>I wait for the pilot to do his shit

"Ehh we'll be fine."
>Wait for the signal

"Why's your mother walking around here? Wait, has she been here the whole time?"

Attached: super nova thonk.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

"I cant believe that we are actually doing this..."
>get ready to jump

Attached: 1524934517407.png (520x388, 198K)

she stops also
"why are you running away john? i just wanted to ask some questions..."
she tries to contain her anger but ends sounding mad as she says it.

timothy: "...i don't know... they just seem like normal projectile weapons, but superior to our in every way..."

greg: "yeah i heard... you guys are crashing the airship into the other airship? good luck soldier, i'll send another evac, but it'll take sometime to get here."

you grab a parachute for yourself.
there are some explosives, some grenades and c4. halton is currently arranging them all in one spot to explode them.

you wait in her lap, on the ride home they talk, and talk, talk about random things you don't understand.
finally after about an hour you guys finally arrive. you can see through the window a huge airship, like the one you're on but way bigger. it is like the size of a building in the air, and casts a huge shadow on the ground. there is an opening in it for vehicles like yours to get in, your airship goes inside the opening in the vehicle bay and lands. kinda like the brotherhood of steel has in fallout 4.

pilot: "alright boys, i'm going full speed into their engine, once i'm nearly there i'm getting the fuck out of here and jumping out... then halton you do your thing with the explosives. and jim, you'll lead once we're out of this thing... everyone ready?"

greg: "yes... i try to keep her out of this floor, since this is where the military operates... she never listens..."
you can see the pain in his eyes.

>Nervously laugh
"Hehe... R-right, what's up, Aki?"

"Aye..."
>I wait for the pilot to jump out and when he does i jump out too and i wait for the helicopter to make contact with the Airship and then i trigger the c4's

''Sir are you deaf?''
''Also cancel that last order,we don't even know if they'll survive and you will be risking an evac ship,i'll go there myself''
>Keep following them close

"We should deconstruct this and find out what makes it better than ours, then. Once earth is taken back, we'll start mass producing these things and start pushing the Arumes all the way back to the miserable rock they inhabit"

>Forget about grabbing explosives and jump out once everyone else does

"Alrighty then, I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you have some mighty important stuff to deal with and you wont just play video games or jerk off as soon as I leave this room."
>Turn 360 degrees and get the hell outta there

"This is it!"
>wait for it...

Attached: 1524929802344.png (264x177, 135K)

"Alright."
>Deep sigh