It would be nice to have a boyfriend to spend summer with

It would be nice to have a boyfriend to spend summer with.

Attached: jy6r4.webm (610x720, 196K)

I'm sure you can find one, best of luck! It's amazing to spend summers with a loved one. I love just falling asleep on her lap under the bright blue sky while I listen to her hum and the birds chirp.

Attached: 1549206008437.gif (500x595, 137K)

It would be nice if the Nazis won WWII and all the niggers were shipped to Antarctica and also if the Nips were vaporized off the planet in the 50s so that anime was never invented.

good luck, if you're even below average and a women you should be able to find one easily.
if the nazis won then genetic garbage like you wouldn't be allowed to exist

Attached: image_8.jpg (500x512, 30K)

AND THATS A GOOD THING
in an oroginal sense

Wow user such a thoughtful post. I'm incredibly thankful that such a civilized young man such as yourself is in this thread. Personally, I have noticed a lot of younger niggers die from eating too many chicken nuggets. They get second hand poisoning from the gas chambers used to kill the chickens. Chicken gas chambers are a well known agriculture industry standard due to their efficiency and unmatched efficacy.

I could use any friend. Hope you find what you're looking for, user.

You're a woman, literally just point to the nearest socially awkward looking guy and ask him to be your boyfriend. Every guy these days is a walking fester heep of sexual frustration, he ain't gonna say no.

Otherwise, quit whining.

I wish I could have a boyfriend, but my vagina odor is 10 times as powerful as the A-bomb dropped on Nagasaki. Whenever I spread my legs, the pheromones that get released are so powerful that they disturb the mating patterns of Alaskan doll sheep and musk oxen. I've been so lonely ever since the National Park Service petitioned Congress to have my vagina put under a concrete bunker modeled after the Chernobyl New Safe Confinement structure. I haven't gotten any attention from boys except for these creepy stalker guys and scientists who only want to use me for the artifacts that materialize from my pussy.

I'm sorry for the loss of your brethren user. I don't really like chicken nuggets, but i'm happy to learn more about your culture.

I've got a fuel rod for you bby

yo...why the fuck my pp hard

Best of luck! enjoy those summers of freedom
Real life comes fast and then it will be work, and work, and work :(

sometimes my peepee smell, I know the prison you live in

Attached: Nr5YLol.jpg (2048x1024, 155K)

It would be nice to have a girlfriend to spend summer with.
REQUIREMENTS:
-White
-virgin
-Never had a sexual encounter with a male or female
-Has NOT been to college
That is it. Meet these requirements, and you have a GUARANTEED boyfriend for the summer. Good luck.

I will be your bf for the summer. Will drop discord if interested.

Attached: 57459263_10215806250923074_869851209538732032_n.jpg (735x591, 29K)

Have you considered playing video games instead?

Attached: video games.png (262x240, 5K)

larp. but yeah spend sommer with and then you fuck right now disgusting whore

>ywn spend a summer with a girl just enjoying the sunshine and each other's company

Attached: 1557991467506.png (1600x1064, 1.39M)

That's cuz you have a Controller in your pusspuss. I bet if Strelok nuts in there it'll get taken care of.

Attached: Controller-STALKER-h06.jpg (725x529, 60K)

>tfw no gf to go on hikes with, teach how to shoot, watch movies or anime an warm summer nights, go camping, rent a kayak and go down river with, visit amusement parks with season passes or even just a picnic in the park this summer
>tfw no gf to go on a vacation with to the beach, or a national park, or a big event, or maybe a trip to another country
>tfw no gf