What I can do to not get spooped in da woods?

What I can do to not get spooped in da woods?

Attached: skinwalker.jpg (1280x1024, 331K)

Are you going camping or

bring flashlight and cozy blankets

Stay home

Seriously what is there to get spooked about
Bears? Fucking ghosts?

Yes,I'm gonna camp in a mountain with a friend
Ok
I'm spooped of the "things" of the mountains...oh and narcosatanist

I need adventure

what "things" tell us more

I give you an /x/ advice.

If you see a wood ghost walk to him give him a smack and scream to him what his mother would think if she could see him today while shacking with you finger and doing hmhm sounds.

Even if you just hit a random homeless person
it would have the same effect.

American tourists

Attached: __pipimi_and_popuko_poptepipic_drawn_by_bkub__47f0ff77716412e5248ab75f7c7e2d92.jpg (500x371, 84K)

*kidnapped american tourists

the woods are full of skin walkers

I live in a small town with fairies,skinwalkers(here are called nahuals) and other shit spoopies histories,a newspapers just published that some narcoes were making rituals

The shit bout narcosatanist is real,I want to know how pass unnoticed the night
I don't think that will work

I readed in /x/ that white Ashes work with skinwalkers

Attached: 6f8.png (322x340, 38K)

ok disregard my first advice bring some weapon (iron knife preferably) and a camera with you

You actually believe in all that skinwalker and fairies shit? The only fairies in this world are from Finland and post those ''Why are boys so cute" threads.
You're just worrying about the wrong things, I think it'll be more likely you'll get murdered by some druggies.

Ok
I'm gonna take a machete with me
Actually yes,I'm worrying about the Satanists narcoes

I want to know how to pass unnoticed the night

/x/ always thinks that everything which can change its shape is a fucking Wendigo.

The chance to meet a cursed undead Native American in Mexico is low I guess.

Well also just imagine your are a mighty creature from a plain between other world which visits from time to time this world to hunt animals and humans and you will stop doing so because you touched some white ash...

I don't know which rules are really bound to their behaviour, but I think fighting something otherworldly with something common what is not even magical object or physical weapon is a bad idea and just humbug.

The skinwalker candidates you will most likely find are nature ghosts of the creatures of the woods itself.

Beware explicit from foxes, reports and tales about their shapeshifting and mischievousness aren't just from the land of weebs.

stop being a pussy

>but I think fighting something otherworldly with something common what is not even magical object or physical weapon is a bad idea and just humbug
i heard the opposite of this desu

We have some tales about creatures who can change to animals we call they nahuales, I think they are a variant of the skinwalkers.
All the shit about the silver and gold bullets are real?

We need permission for firearms, A kniafu of silver would work?

>The skinwalker candidates you will most likely find are nature ghosts of the creatures of the woods itself
What I do if I see one of them?

>Beware explicit from foxes, reports and tales about their shapeshifting and mischievousness aren't just from the land of weebs.
Well...i just remembered the cougars scream,is very spooky

oh nice quads

Attached: 6FE2AC4C-6912-4B55-87C1-A63D3C04F1E3.jpg (500x816, 403K)

Do not exaggerate with your preparation.
I believe somewhat in things like those but you will probability not have any paranormal occurences while just camping in the woods.

Even if so they will not really hurt you.

At most you will need weapons to protect yourself of drug cartel members doing deals there.

Attached: 1524898424189.gif (360x202, 1.23M)

that episode was pretty creepy desu

>mexico
>narcosatanists
why even go outside? to cross the border?