My hope is that one day no one will care whether a woman is a virgin or not, only whether a man is

My hope is that one day no one will care whether a woman is a virgin or not, only whether a man is.

Attached: 13cadbf902bba5d2e76b94d5ded106b6--life-changing-books-reading-lists.jpg (474x707, 20K)

Source?
By that I mean: what is the reasoning behind those thoughts?

>womens hole permanently changed and her mental state fixates on her "first"
"its fine for women to be promiscuous"
>guy sticks outer genitalia to spread seed, nothing is changed for him physically
"this needs to stop! male promiscuity is evil!"

get your head checked.

A lock which can be opened by many keys is a poor lock; a key which opens many locks is a great key.

Attached: smug ducke.png (309x306, 96K)

>Author of "as offensive as possible feminism"
Is it still pottery or just playing in the mud at that point?

We dont care if youre a virgin as long as you dont fuck 40 guys a month! Jesus Christ is it that hard to understand?

I would like to direct you to my book, entitled simply: "How to be Not a Whore"

did you make that yourself user

The image, or the text? I didn't create the saying, but it is in my own words. It's really a perfect explanation of the """double standard""" regarding male & female promiscuity.

Attached: nagatoro smug.jpg (809x1105, 147K)

you know, if you charged the men you had sex with then you won't even need to write a book like this.

Virgin obsession is an american thing. And pajeet/muslim.

>purity
>myth
It is a woman's biological imperative to select and breed with the best she can, so a woman who is picky and selective generally has a better grasp on the quality of males than one that sleeps with anyone
Sluts still have their uses for lower ranking males to get a chance, even if it is very slim, but a slut is not what one should strive for and sluts should never be the majority among women
Playing two sides for resources (alpha + beta orbiter) is also an evolutionary tactic that was employed by women and which we see return in frequency these days because a fundamental societal tool has been destroyed

Monogamic marriage
Without monogamic marriage, we are no better than apes in the jungle
The motivation of non-alpha males is squandered, male celibacy rises (always leads to gang formation and shit getting broken) etc.

tl;dr - we not only returned to being unenlightened mammals, we also celebrate sluts which not even mammals valued much

ok non-virgin female. Daily reminder for you: nothing can bring your virginity back; and Chad will never care to commit to you because of this.

>non-virgin
Yes
>female
No

You got 50% wrong on such a simple statement. No wonder girls don't like you, you are not very smart.

The hymen exists for a reason you absolute c u c k.

>he fell for the hymen meme
It's not like you will ever see a vagina in real life though so the point is moot.

>old
>was pretty much a male slut until I stratified into being a hateful antisocial robot at around 25ish
>was physically the first inside 5 girls, more if you count only freely given sex
>All my bed notches still amount to at what "young empowered women on their self discovery tour" today can and do easily fuck'n'drop in half a year, if you go by socmedia boasts
>est. 4 of out 5 women who I develop any chemistry with nowadays turn out to be virgins, the other one is usually a full slut and the type to call herself that with a mix of proud and selfhatred
>feel like virgins girl are a hassle and added responsibility in bed which sucks fun and games out of the first few times you have sex

I am never quite sure what to make of this myself, desu.
Most girls who had the same partner-count as me or higher seem incapable of staying emotionally close with someone, and often bemoan that about themself.
Otoh with a virgin, you have that damn hassle of being her first on your hand. And with social environment pushing them to slut it up I feel like she will get experimental before long, so you'll act self-defeating if you try to set your heart on her and think you can keep her around steady.

I don't want aim for virgins, as mentioned above.
But it really feels like every girl that has comparative xp in bed ends up being unable to bind herself at all, while a guys will still latch on her wholeheartedly once he throws caution to wind (and likely gets burned again for the trouble)

Make of that what you will, but imo a girl loses something inside her beyond a moralfagging 'purity' after she starts to fuck for fun, while guys never quite do so.
So there is your key and your lock.

No shit retard, studies have shown that promiscuity wrecks people's ability to pair bond. Since that ability to not just bo d with another but with larger groups serves as the foundation of our society, we're fucking fucked.

>the purity myth
Societies didn't promote purity because they hated women, they promoted purity because if they didn't their society would collapse.

Attached: when a roastie says virgins aren't tighter.jpg (1250x1500, 139K)

>studies have shown
Always means "I am pulling this from my ass"

Naw he is right, and those were not even the "mgtow"-tier shit you'll claim next.

>Hurting young women
It's hurting young men just as much if not more. Incels wouldn't even exist if there wasn't that social expectation to be some kind of extremely charismatic and attractive pussy slaying chad.
>Jessica Valenti
ah okay.

It has to do with oxytocin addiction/receptor burnout, brainlet