Inherent desire to make world better no matter how bitter i get

>inherent desire to make world better no matter how bitter i get
>5'6,ugly,no charisma
Its like dysmorphia but for ideals.

Attached: 1559516635682m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

what do you do to make the world better?

I just dont think i can do anything. I know i was born an insignificant person.another drop in a bucket etc and i hate being that way but i know my genetics wouldnt permit me having such glory.

socrates was an ugly person but is still a household name and is highly regarded, what does that have to do with your goal

Obviously i dont mean that all my woes are caused by me being ugly. I live in america. Its not a meritocracy. The only way to really make it is by being really lucky or born into greatness. I am a genetic dead end. I wasnt born into greatness and i am not lucky. And besides back then you literally could come from nothing into something. Here in america alot of people are even lucky to be middle class. Many many people thinking they could have made it but really its all a lie to keep people trying and siphoning all their time and effort into someone elses already premade fortune.

>he still wants to help the world
even if I found a way to help people globally,
I'd still curse humanity in my death bed
Seriously, fuck people

They are only human,living within their limitations. It is literally not their fault.

Plenty of ugly guys are successful. Also charisma can be learned.

well the way I see it is the shit is going to hit the fan eventually and the course of history will be changed if we choose to fight. We may die in the first waves but its better than nothing. Just remember this world cannot be fixed as it stands now. It must be torn down and rebuilt just as it has been multiple times already. We must burn out the old and purify the degeneracy to create a new world.

What's wrong with your genetics? Sub 80 IQ?

it doesnt matter whose fault it is

Socrates claim to fame was being so autistic they put him to death. And he's only famous because he lived in a society that wrote it down, then got fanboi'd by an empire, who itself latre got fanboi'd during the classical period.

You're like a battered wife with stockholm syndrome. The world isn't ever going to get better because even if it says it does, it doesn't really want to get better.

The problem is that you think it hasnt fallen yet. I see it that i am walking in the ruins and that what we see now aee lingering flames of great dragon who needs to slain. Before we can slay that dragon we have to rebuild ourselves.

>The problem is that you think it hasnt fallen yet
We live in a fallen state.

Attached: peterson.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>le world is collapsing because other people are having sex but I'm not meme

>If uh mayn replace his bodypart wiff da bodypart of uh wohmayn.... duz dat make he a wohmayn??

Attached: jesseleepeterson.jpg (182x268, 8K)

I dont mean this literally i am cursed. By all means i look like a normal no question about it person. But still,that doesnt change everyone general hatred and distrust of me. There is no reason for people to treat me the way they do but they do it anyways,because why not?
I know deep down it doesnt but it doesnt change that i have a desire to make this world a better place. So ultimately you are right.
Yeah,i know. Im just saying you shouldnt get mad at them,but you should pity them like they are children.

It's the modern day Ship of Theseus.

*ahem* dilate

how do you want to make the world a better place user?

I think the best way is to unite the world into a hivemind like religion that promotes connection,conformity and anti-individualism.

>you should pity them like they are children.

If I was leading, I would torture certain "children", even though you are right. I have no pity and no remorse. If you fucked up big time, you should get swatted harder, to make people believe in you. To make them believe that you know them, and own them.

I think they should be punished too dont get me wrong but eventually in your lust to make the world just you get lost in the power you give tourself and the people who would eventually come to look up to you.

The thing is, emotionally I want the punishment. Logically I think it's not strictly necessary. A good solution I can think of is that, since I read all these books that preach that heaven is real and everyone is a God, fair enough, if you endure the punishments you've earned perhaps you should be let into heaven with everyone else. For whatever that's worth.

Not really sure what you mean.

I am saying you will get lost in your mission and turn into something you despise.

Personally i would find out which genes are decisive for the spawn of inferior humans and eradicate everyone who carries those genes.

Everyone carries those genes, you dumb nigger. The vast majority of human DNA is identical to any other human.

>has desire to make world better
>cares about anything else
You still have a way to go

I assumed that was self-evident. Let me rephrase to make it more needlessly specific for you:
>Personally i would find out which gene variations are decisive for the spawn of inferior humans and eradicate everyone who carries those gene variations

Have you looked into Captain America's serum?

>>inherent desire to make world better no matter how bitter i get
'6,ugly,no charisma
Don't forget to add "zero skills with which you can make an impact on the world"

that's one small cranium

user, I understand your anguish
But becoming Atlas, and holding up the weight of the world, will only destroy you
The world is made up of many people, and you. If everyone lived their life a little bit better, the world would be better. This is very much described in Taoist beliefs
If you can't be perfect, be near perfect
If you can't be near perfect, be good
etc etc
Don't feel guilt for what you can't do, feel happiness about what you can

Attached: 1521996877399.jpg (1024x1024, 216K)

>Don't feel guilt for what you can't do, feel happiness about what you can
That is retarded.