Is suicide fun?

Is it? Contemplating suicide and if I'm gonna stream it. Fuck my life. I really need a girl in my life. Train, rope or shotgun?

Attached: 466438-9bb072b304156dee2bcc12555b6a3837.jpg (130x150, 5K)

Why dont you try talking to girls before you kill yourself?

What if talking to them just feels like trying to talk through an unbreakable glass wall

>saving thumbnails
what a moron kek

Please, if you're really going to do this do not use a rope, it's one of the most painful and agonizing ways to die...

shotgun is your best bet there, instadeath

train will be extremely painful for a few seconds as you get crushed under the wheels. rope can work or go horribly wrong and leave you brain damaged but alive

Ok guys gonna livestream my suicide. Wish me luck. Gonna post IP-port when I'm ready.

Why does nobody consider jumping off a cliff? There are probably plenty of isolated peaks where you live. This is easily the best method, as there is no possible way of backing out or fucking up unless you're retarded enough to pick a cliff that isn't high enough.

rope on the side of a cliff do if you survive you fall to your death

When will you be ready? If youre having second thoughts you can talk to me.

How would an opiate IV/benzo/alcohol OD feel? Any better or worse than just a heroic IV shot?

Shotgun is always best, otherwise you may get brain damage.

Having some second thoughts so might have to hurry up a bit. Gonna use my shotgun. Sad that my mom is gonna see it but it can't be helped

I live in a cucked no gunz country. Was also considering IV then helium mask, guess I would pass out before suffocating?

Which one of you fags isnt op?

Are you really going to stream it also approximately where do you live like which country? I would be your friend anonbro

Me 4%content

>wahh wahh me want girl
>time to kill myself because no girl
yeah nah you're just an attention whoring retard and probably underage you won't kill yourself

based
/thread

orerananao

Shotgun seems pretty cool, how will i be able to watch it?

Why do you need a bitch anyway? I never understood these kind of men that make their entire lives about having a dumb meatbag with a wet hole to slide their dicks inside. The world would probably be better off if you killed yourself and never reproduced.
Most of us real men have a passion to live for, to study and create and to change the world to our will. For real men there is a million greater things to live for. But you aren't a man, you're just a bitch.

That's some confirming quads right here.
Shotguns are prohibited in every non-retarded country thought.

rope is instant death if you do it right. It snaps the neck right away but you have to have the space to jump so you don't just suffocate for 1min. And even that would be far from the worst way to die

2 pieces of pipe, an end cap, some JBweld or welding equipment and a nail are all you need to make a single shot dowel reloadable shotgun.
Shotguns don't have high pressure and are smooth barreled making them stupid easy to make simple forms of

>I really need a girl in my life
Are you fucking serious? That's it? You want to commit suicide because some soulless meatbag won't be in a relationship with you?

>most of us real men
I agree with what you said about idolising women but I doubt you're a ''real man'' user. Stop overestimating yourself

Pls do not kys with a train user

Nigger it's been 4 hours where is th IP / Link

dont killyourself wtf take your time and think about it you will find some reasons to live

fucking piece of shit you should kill yourself and watch yourself in a mirror

Yea im actually planning on doing it and when i do it i will stream it cuz not a pussy

>from Germany, Im sry for my English

What brings you suicide? One of the best way to see how short life rlly is, is depression. Time is relative and you can life along and accept your problem and do something against it. Go on /soc/ and try even to comunicate with male anons (you shouldnt turn gay ofc) and try to have more connections and someday you going to have connections with girls. Or go to the army and die while you fighting for your country instead killing yourself

>not a pussy
>havent delivered for 5 hours
sure, bud, sure.

Then you can kill yourself if you don't like it. But if you so badly want a girl in your life, it's really fucking stupid that you'd kill yourself before you speak to one.

Too much time to think about what you're doing.

Ending your own life isn't something you just do retard

OP, there's got to be something in life that you enjoy

This isnt OP its this fag
>Nigger it's been 4 hours where is th IP / Link

You're an idiot. Most people who attempt suicide say that they had second thoughts or felt relief that the attempt didn't work. If you jump off of a cliff, you have way too much time to think about what you're doing. You'll most likely regret the decision but you're stuck. Read a fucking book for once you goddamn clown.

The feeling is in your head. If you loosen up a bit, they will probably enjoy talking to you.

Attached: 10_elisajet.png (634x478, 253K)

hello op

Shoot self with shotgun while jumping off a bridge into a train with a rope around your neck after OD'ing

Best method is jumping off something high. The one guy I know of that succeeded in committing suicide went by train into new york and found his way to the top of one of the skyscrapers and subsequently threw himself off. Over a bitch that wouldn't go down on him.

Problem with less scary/painful methods is that they can leave you retarded and/or a vegetable. So don't pop a bunch of benzodiazepines and then IV heroin, you're going to survive because of narcan but sustain brain damage rendering you a shell of your former self. So think twice before you do a lethal dose of benzodiazepine or opiod. They will save your ass with adrenaline shots. Same with CO2 charcoal in a tent or car exhaust.

stream it. you're an egotistical sociopath like 99.98% of all normies if you're egotistical enough to not do it.

fuck im tired but you get it

Trainrope

Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feelin
Now as the red ones make me fly, and the blue ones help me fall
Well I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust, just think happy thoughts
And we'll fly hooooooooohooooooooooome

Don't do it, really. You can overcome your problems. If you don't have nothing now, you can get something if you do a little effort. Don't give up man I wish the best for you.

Why do you project your own insecurities on me?
What do you know about me?
What a pathetic post.

Im not op you retard nigger

Im not op you niggers

i dont recommend doing this at all, but train would 100% be the best option.

Never give up. It's hard but you can push through it. Slowly one thing at a time try to better your life and yourself.