Just because a girl is promiscuous doesn't mean she's a bad person or unworthy of love

Just because a girl is promiscuous doesn't mean she's a bad person or unworthy of love

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Keep telling yourself that.
Morals

My hot sticky,stinky,fertile love

Those type a woman are bad investment for men who don't have a lot of options, we want to lock a woman down because its hard to find one.

That's true, but it does mean she's not a very good prospect or a long term, stable relationship.

You sure she'd want love right now?

Fuck off roastie lol

Ye it does you fucking thot, why don't you get a boyfriend and fuck with him 24/7? You would get loved and you wouldn't get called whore by people.

I will get a bf when I'm ready. Right now I just want to have fun and explore my sexuality. Everyone needs slutty years to figure out what they want in bed.

That may be true, but if you are a guy that has a future and is looking for a gf, he wants to have his gf as pure as possible usually. I believe you can change, but some people just won't be with you because of your past in my opinion. Also, there is quite a lot of guys/girls that simply don't respect promiscuous people because they got their heart broken. Anyway good luck

well what my future bf doesn't know can't hurt him uwu

As long as you will not cheat it's fine.

it makes her an immoral whore and devalues her, she can do whatever she wants but shouldnt expect other to like it

If you will actually change then no, it can't, but usually people don't change.. usually

It does if she once saw a penis bigger than 5.2 inches which happens to be my size

A man can smell a whore from miles away, by the sheer fact that your bacteriological grounds has been spoiled by the one of many other humans so you radiates something off, plus STD, herpes etc.

Women you slept with a lot of other men radiates something off, I believe it's due to mixing the bacteries of too many people.

>Just because a girl is promiscuous doesn't mean she's a bad person or unworthy of love
no, it really does

Imagine being such a virgin as to believe this.

>unworthy of love
Perhaps, perhaps not.
But does she stay worthy of a relationship?
Signs point to "hell no".

when a woman is a vile smelly cunted whore it honestly makes me sick. she can look adorable physically but knowing how many dudes shes fucked is so disgusting, and more so its the type of guys shes fucked than the sheer amount. sluts iv known throughout my life in my small hometown fucked guys who are complete fuckwits. I know these guys well enough (small town, you know everyone) and they are completely fucked in the head. I think to myself 'if she found interest in him, someone who has the personality of a cow shit, someone who when iv had the displeasure of being around, infuriates me to no end and I cannot think of a single redeeming quality in him, then theres no way I would want to ever be with such a stupid bitch like her' the end lmao

A fucking thot, I tell ya.

>Just because you rob a bank doesn't mean you should be treated like a criminal

>Everyone needs slutty years to figure out
aka "Media told me I need to!".

Really your call who you want to listen to, and to decide if they have your best interest in mind or want to sell you their new skimpy slutwear for 200$+

No, you're absolutely wrong. This actually means such person is unworthy of love or even any attention.

I have to admit that I can not morally justify demonizing such women. I can see why no one who is sane would decide to open a relationship with them. They are a hazard to people who are close to them. I see them like alcoholics, who in my eyes have every right to do whatever they want aslong as it only hurts them, but stay the fuck away from me.

Gonna give a real answer to this dumb bait
Obviously that is true, there is nothing inherently wrong with that. I, or anyone else for that matter, can not put a value judgement on something like that.
But in the same way, it is entirely within my right to think it is gross, and to not want to date someone who is promiscuous. I am obviously still happy to slam some dumb slut (although will be more careful to use protection) but in my mind it is harder to really love a girl that has been many other mens barslut

Yes it does,kill all roasties

Attached: 1558847318155.jpg (403x577, 62K)

Personally, cuckoldry is not my thing, roastie toastie

You're so lost in your degenerate ways that you've lost the plot whore.

Attached: 1556711205565.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

I'm not a degenerate or a whore. I am a liberated woman, a sexual conqueror controlling the channel between nature and culture.

>I'M NOT A WHORE, I CONTROL THE CHANNEL BETWEEN NATURE AND CULTURE WITH MY PUSSY!!!! REEEEEEEEEE
Whatever cope makes you sleep i guess.

Attached: 1559364854787.jpg (611x615, 42K)

you are degenerate worthless whore.
man and woman form "love" based bonds on grounds of one(or both) of the two
-lifelong companionship
-producing viable offspring
by being promiscous slut you fail to fit in either of criteria. by having history of sleeping around, potential partner has litlle to no guarantees that produced offspring will be of his seed. that same history proves that you have nothing to offer than your holes that would entice being around.
yes, there is reason why none of your hookups called you ever again, other than dead drunk in middle of the night cause they horny.

SLut
it means her decision making is flawed and will go for whomever temps her = unworthy of emotional investment
Fucking sluts like you should be killed.

Attached: REEE...fucking roasty.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

It kind of does. At least serious romantic love anyway. Being able to count on your partner to be there for you when you need them most matters a lot. Even among consenting partners "Open relationships" and the like have inherent imbalances due to the conflicts of interest presented there which will almost inevitably spell the end of things and not on good terms either. Promiscuity is not a solid foundation for the building of supportive, stable, trusting relationships which can overcome and endure conflicts and insecurities. Bitches just ain't loyal.

Ok I'll bite. If you're even remotely good to your next bf, especially at blowjobs and handjobs, he'll know.
I hate to tell you something that might make you cheat the man out of skillful foreplay, but its obvious to any guy with a brain.

Let me debunk this for you. The girl you are describing lacks self worth, they desire sex and gratification from various men and get it from being promiscuous. If a man had this desire and lack of self worth, they wouldn't be able to use the same tactics, they would likely be a rapist.

You can't even control your own ovaries from making you crave a fuck.

I doubt you have any control of yourself, but you will overcompensated that by making your fuckbois life hell at random, and then later wonder to yourself why you even acted that way toward someone you sort of liked.

Having worthless sex is mostly used as a coping mechanism, since the dopamine rush lets you forget what a pathetic existence you are. Why would any man want someone like that?

This unoriginal amount of roastie cope

Just because a man rapes and hit a woman or two doesn't mean he's a bad person or unworthy of love