Got these three bad boys, some money and nothing else

got these three bad boys, some money and nothing else
where should I go/live?

Attached: 1559548504499 (1).jpg (1928x2016, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsf.org/en/ranking
youtu.be/1n7cV5veMIo
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/23/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-country-bans-terror-suspects-manifesto/3254937002/
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say russia but murica is an okay option too

Live in Australia. As far as I can tell, they arent degenerates who complain about human rights all the time

Thhe best counttries don't take people in so it doesn't matter.

Quickly move to mainland EU while you still can.

Yeah OP we could do with some white migrants. This government will let you settle in fine cause of ur skin colour.

Just don't support the poofs and we'll be alright.

If you went to the Motherland I'll fucking kill you, dirty suka immigrant.

Russia for women
UK for money
US for Guns n'shit

If you have enough money you can come to Turkey and become a NEET (400 dollars a month will be more than enough)
You can also visit Azerbayjan or Georgia since they know Russian and have some nice places to visit but living there would be expensive.

jail, where you belong

Go to America.. western Europe is shit nowadays, in western Europe you'd have to learn the native language and in America, they will be only glad to get more white people

is white privileged a real thing in usa or just a meme?

>western Europe is shit
Found the butthurt delusional east euro.

Eastern Europe or European Russia.

Imagine choosing to live in western europe because "there's not enough money in east europe" or some other cuckshit excuse. Fact of the matter is, the only place in the world that retains any semblance of rationality is eastern europe, and I would choose that in a heartbeat over having 10k more euros of disposable income.

You'd be hardly earning more in the West because everything is twice as expensive and plenty of shit is overpriced beyond belief because retards still buy it at these ridiculous prices.

I think you're underestimating quite how much more money there is in Western Europe. Granted, there are a lot more opportunities in the East, but you still end up with a lot more disposable income in the West if you manage to get a decent job.

I don't have a center in school for me, but 3 other races do. Other colleges are much worse.

live where people look like and you and share your culture

With all the shit going down, America. People say it's bad because of the political divide, but th ed left is taking over everywhere. America's just the one fighting back.

>look like you
Americans are so muttified that any person in the world could pass up as them
nobody i met in england suspected me of being russian or slav. one dude said i sounded vaguely german, another thought i was either Canadian or Australian

retard alert
"fighting back" lmfao

Imagine being this dumb and delusional. Anyone with half a brain has left your east euro shithole, that's why your average IQ is now 80. If eastern Europe were even a fraction as great as you think it is, how come everyone fucks off from there and nobody from the west wants to move there?

Foken slavshit

t. slav making 300 eur a month thinking he gets more for his money than a westerner making 3000 eur a month for the same job

Better less money than living in cucked country like France, UK, Sweden, etc.

Can you explain why living in those countries would be worse than living in your third world shithole? Since obviously you have never been to any of them.

Murica for that free speech and sweat gun rights.

Attached: 1554041828034.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>free speech
Burgerland rates pretty badly in that one compared to many other developed countries and it's only been getting worse

Give examples, cause last time i checked you will get arrested for posting mean stuff on twitter in other first world countries.

Attached: 1505863458643.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Everything you said would have been correct 10 years ago when we were still struggling with the aftermath of communism and our societies were in complete disarray. However, now that most of us have fixed our shit, people are constantly moving here and the massive emigration issue has been basically solved. Although there are still shitholes where no one wants to live such as Romania and Lithuania.

rsf.org/en/ranking

Burgerland is still above Senegal so it's all good.

How did you get all those passports user?

Which country? Because every single east European country still has massive emigration and brain drain and nobody wants to move in them.

Hungary is descending back into a soviet dictatorship because you can't handle freedom and you want the soviet union back, thinking independently is scary.

Yeah, Hungary isn't the best either, but it's still a good place to live comparatively. But then you have incredibly comfy countries like Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Czechia, and Slovakia. And if you look deeper, you have some good areas in countries like Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Croatia.

Latvia and Poland are depressive shitholes with nothing but alcoholic men and slutty women. Zero hope for the future.

was born in usa with russian parents
later got the uk one from going to school there

Sounds like you haven't been to either country.

hungary seems like a pretty swell place to live
youtu.be/1n7cV5veMIo
poland is really picking up imo, their gdp growth is like 5%, they make great games too

Attached: Hungary-banner-825x385.jpg (825x385, 69K)

Norway. Happiest country on earth with the highest standards of living as well. Live's expensive tho, so you need to start from the bottom. Good luck.

I have actually. To Poland multiple times. You sound like you have never been outside your shithole because you can't afford it.

Hungary has huge problems with corruption, as bad as Italy or worse. It's not white either, they have loads of gypsies stealing and shitting on everything.

I've traveled all across Europe you faggot. And if you think that Latvia and Poland have no hope for the future, you're completely retarded.

You have been to maybe 3 European countries. I have been to way many more countries than you ever will in your life. I probably have fucked girls from your shithole country in a brothel while you are an incel NEET.

I've lived in Finland, Estonia, and Czechia. I've travelled to Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Croatia, and Hungary. I'm currently in college so not a NEET, and I have had sex, so not an incel either.

if you don't want to be a wagecuck then russia. Living here is cheap and you can live a comfy NEET lifestyle for $300 a month. Personally even $250 a month is enough for me: $150 Bills, $100 food, $50 cigarettes.

No, we don't want you here you (((anti European shit)))^3

New zealand or some south pacific island

move to Estonia. Hot girls and decent infrastructure (like getting your administrative stuff setup, even remote areas have decent roads, etc) like in western Europe but currently prices for regular things are still at an Eastern euro level (changing rapidly though, because salaries are increasing fast), and it's not (yet) cucked&blacked like the western Euro countries its trying to copy. Also, it's already infested with russhits like you so you'll have plenty of buddies to talk to.

can I ask where you're currently living?

am in uk atm

I have been to all of those countries and more, also fucked girls from Finland, Czechia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Hungary. And a few more. So you really are just a butthurt east euro who hasn't seen much outside his hometown.

>no niggers
>but 25% russians
You know which one of the two is worse?

france
live off welfare

Countries require you to have worked for a while in them before being eligible for welfare.

>New Zealand banned anyone in their country from downloading the Christchurch shooting video
>Burgerland literally seeds it on /t/ here
Yeah pretty unbiased list. And the Nordic countries? You can be arrested for having white nationalist literature in your home.

I also have three citizenships. Living in Austria atm. It's pretty nice, I like Hungary a lot too.

And why have you circled the EU part of the passport?

Live in the Czech Republic. Excellent first world infrastructure, great food, great history spanning from western European origins as Bohemia to cool eastern bloc aesthetic like while they were the Soviet union. The gun laws are uncucked too, and word has it that the job market is good there!

Do you have sources for your claims? Of course you don't. Uneducated burgers just get so triggered by the truth. That they suck at freedom of speech and tens of countries are objectively way better at freedom of speech.

>Czech Republic
>first world infrastructure
Kek.

Go to Germany and get free money for being no german

I am Estonian living in Belgium, both are pretty bad, Russians are more dangerous though, since they are programmed to conquer and/or occupy other lands and their resources in order to survive because they're incapable of efficiently producing anything good themselves. Niggers also leech off the host region's resources but their goal isn't specifically to destroy the countries they've implanted in.

Russia was able to invade Ukraine under the pretense of native Russians there wanting freedom, the same danger exists in Baltics.

Give me time to get a job and I will visit places that your pathetic sex tourist ass could only dream of.

Russia didn't invade Ukraine, they reclaimed Crimea. And if Russia wants Narva, I'm not going to make a fuss about it.

t. Russian living in Baltics

I just want onions gone from my country

t. Estonian living in Estonia, with absolutely no Russian ancestry

every country is the same, you'll just have a job and jerk off to doujinshi in your room no matter where you are. Just pick the place with the best snacks and drinks

And the best hookers.

>way better at freedom of speech
>get arrested for mean speech and banned texts
Muh nordic countries. KEK.

Attached: 1557590287156.jpg (708x738, 259K)

yeah I notice euroshits are desperate for OP to go there because he is white.

we don't have free speech in America when banks and paypal will shutdown your account if you disagree with them.

Still no facts, only Jow Forums memes. Why do you think that ranking is false? Just read the entry about Burgerland.

>say something negative about jews
>get arrested
This is America.

>3 passports for 3 different countries
Are those legit user?

If you want to study ireland has free uni and a buzzing student seen.

If you want to go full neet id go with mainland europe (maybe Switzerland)

If you want to work id say one of the better citys in america.

If your looking for a good time go straight to Copenhagen or Amsterdam ( so many drugs ;)

russia didn't invade ukraine BECAUSE it had russians, it just helped legitimize the invasion by having native support
the reason why russia invaded was cause of euro maiden; the threat of nato and eu moving further into former warsaw pact territory and as payback for ukraine was stealing gas that was intended for germany. putin said back in 2008 i think that if ukraine were to ever try to invade eu, he would annex crimea, cause one of the clauses for joining the eu was to not have any disputed territory

Pick a good country, not a shitty one

Attached: 1559003378233.jpg (2503x1250, 253K)

ireland the same level as do you have a licence for that bongistan come on wtf we are not that cucked

Attached: 2M5AiGd.jpg (952x629, 159K)

How it is possible to have 3 passaports? You must be rich or you did get married two times, one girl from UK and the other one from Russia.

Attached: 1404751640835.jpg (310x333, 26K)

na I've never married
parents just moved allot

Based map. I want to live in all green countries I want to live (except for Korea or Japan, but that's mostly for cultural reasons).

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/03/23/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-country-bans-terror-suspects-manifesto/3254937002/
You can get up to ten years in prison if you download a copy of the Christchurch shooter's manifesto in New Zealand. And they banned guns because they believe it is double plus good that the wrong people should never be allowed to bear arms

Oh I just read. Russian parents and you did school in UK. I did not know you could have a UK passaport for just doing some years of school. I am pretty jelly of you! You have nice passaports under your belt, you could work in anyplace, move to any place, and you have the status of USA and UK. If I was you I would travel around for some time, go to Japan, Korean, Australia, Thailand. If you have some business idea you can go to silicon valley and find investors.

Attached: 1549987067339.png (321x322, 162K)

Columbia is "half civilized" but Bolivia is "savage"? And what makes Uruguay so much better than Paraguay?

His parents probably got some kind of investor citizenship in the uk when they lived there so he go it too, you wont become a citizen by just living there with permanent residence

He is a citizen you brainlet, hence the passport

Those three are dogshit though.

Jow Forumswhoosh and kill yourself. None are good.

No, it's just statistics. It applies to rich whites. Money is money and whites have higher rates of having it not because they are white but because more whites than blacks passed down their money. It's a nepotism thing, like with why jews are rich. It's passed down and niggers have yo momma jokes due to having no father to make fun of. No father, no money passed down. The meme is a stereotype.

go to japan and be a NEET in the most polite aesthetic country there is

fucking mutts, bet you think of yourself as one of the "elves" too

no rent in Russia?

How are you supposed to be a NEET in Japan as a foreigner?

for any New Zealanders lurking here:
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/1/1f/GTA6_gameplay_teaser.mp4

Think of all the countries where you go to jail for saying "hitler didnt kill jews in gas chambers"

USA has freedom of speech, but jews control the media and suppress true info. but you wont go to jail for sharing beliefs

Who did this ever happen to?
name a name please

Jews don't control the American media, a lot of American media barons are goys. The owners of Fox and the Washington Post, for instance.

They dont "control" in the way you think, but nobody implies that every single person in the media is a jew.. they have by far the most influence though. Many jews admit they "control" the media

Please read some quotes by actual jews on the topic

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=605

in order from best to worst

1. USA
2. UK
3. Russia

Btw how do you have three citizenships?