Anyone own a fleshlight? Are they worth it?

Anyone own a fleshlight? Are they worth it?

Attached: fl.jpg (1024x577, 59K)

For the experience alone, yes, though I'd rather buy a fuck doll. You can't use it without lube so figure out a way to smuggle that shit into your room without mommy finding out

Cleanup is a bitch. Also, buying lube is a bitch. It's a good experience, but I'm not sure it's worth the money and the hassle

I have a fleshlight Fly model. Looks like a fucking hole in a cyberskin, lol, but whatever.
Well, if you tired of usual fiddlediddle - then yes. Sensentional is different, orgasm is stronger, it helps to train your stamina, you can make a vacuum-like feeling on ya dick, experience different lubes and etc.
Cons are - expenses, not all models will go for you individually, maintaining isn't simple, preparation and afterward cleaning take a fuckton of time. The most annoying thing for me is what fleshlight is FUCKING COLD. You can buy an electric warmer on corpus, yeah, but with 3time price of your fleshlight.

Not a fleshlight specifically, but I have several from bad dragon and a few imported onaholes. Personally the bad dragon ones are better, the firmer silicon material beats the TPE of onaholes I've bought in sensation.

>Anyone own a fleshlight?
Yes
>Are they worth it?
Kinda, depends which one.
Cleaning is annoying. I forgot it once, well I think I created a new life form.

What if you pull out and cum elsewhere? Does that help with cleanup?

Why would you do that? Just wash it out with water and leave it out to dry, some onaholes can even be turned inside out.

You can't leave lube and precum in there. It'll smell like shit. Also, lube will get all over your dick and balls which you'll also have to clean up. If you buy it, cum inside. It feels good. I only use it sometimes when I've got time.

Why would you pull out? It's not a girl, lol.
You ALWAYS cleanup after using. Otherwise it would fucking rot.

I had fun when I've got mine, but now I don0t bother anymore ... too a hassle to clean (yeah, I know I'm lazy)

I have one but I find it's only worth using if you're really horny, otherwise your hand is just a better and simpler way to go. You have to use lube other wise it will feel horrible, they also smell pretty bad as well.

Attached: Benis in pocket pussy 1.jpg (1212x2016, 530K)

Which is why you should get a Tenga fliphole instead of a fleshlight.

What would happen if I just left it to fill up with cum?

It was okay. It will never ever get to be the same temperature as the inside of a real pussy unless you soak it in hot water for 10 minutes AND use their warming lube.

Also I took impeccable care of it and it started to make my dick itch really bad after a while

Is it better than jerking off? Yeah. But its a lot of maintenance. Imagine if YOU had to keep your girlfriends pussy clean all the time.

It would get moldy and your rancid rotten semen would leak out

The grandfather Nurgle will grant you his bless.

doesn't taste right

Attached: Pika.png (225x225, 8K)

I do this with socks, they breath so my cum can dry

Just get one of those for fucks sake. Easy to clean since you can open it up. I can't believe you fags are so pathetic you can't figure out for yourselves what tools to use to masturbate.

Attached: Tenga_Flip_Hole_White_Interior.jpg (1536x2048, 1.16M)

>Fleshlight

Goddamn normalfags
Onahole=master race

lube is like $1 a bottle. you are not fucking a real cunny so no need to buy fancy shit
I bought some $10 head honcho thing I found on amazon. I felt breddy gud but I am too lazy to use it most of the time
ants and roaches will eat your decaying cummies

Based if you're diligent about cleaning up after yourself. If you're gonna nut in it and let it sit for a day, don't get this. It'll start growing bacteria and you'll get an infection.

If you have a short dick, or a needle dick, don't get fleshlight shit, buy jap onaholes instead. Fleshlights are made to be used by most, and accommodate the biggest dicks too.

Also, in case it wasn't clear, if you've got a long dick, or a girthy hog don't buy jap onaholes, they'll be basically useless.

Attached: 7c87fgsz9mv21.jpg (2448x2489, 568K)

They're a gimmic and your hand feels nicer, you will precieve it as superior to your hand because of the novelty but you'll get over it within a few weeks, then you'll get your last fucks in before tossing the thing in the trash. I say you spare yourself the dissapointment unless you really want to know what if feels like to have your dick in something that resembles a vagina.

Only if you live alone. I had one for about a month and it was nice, but I always feared that anyone could find it laying on my bed while it was drying.
Cleaning it can also get annoying at some point.

Cleaning, preparation and maintenance require some time/effort. Better than your hand, not as good as the real deal. If you buy one, don't forget the lube.

Is this why men are such bad sexual partners, lazy slobs?

>Does that help with cleanup?
Not really, since you would have to clean the lube anyway.

But does it feel good? It looks like shit

can confirm
fleshlight feels 10x better than my hand, but i guess if you've got really soft hands that can completely wrap around your dick it would feel about the same

There is no reason to own this when you can go on Grindr and find boipussy

I thought it felt like shit and I ripped it in no time cause 8"x6". Hands are infinitely better.

I barely ever use it cause of the work involved. First of all I got it locked inside my safe in my room, same safe where I hide all my drugs and everything else questionable (used panties I bought from some thot online for example)

so I'd have to go to the safe and get it. then put lube on it, put some on my dick etc. that stuff is nasty and I don't like it

then cleaning up after cumming, having to go to the sink and clean out my cum out of a plastic vagina is an incredibly tedious and humiliating experience.. like I drag out the shame of masturbating to femdom facesitting ass worship for a little bit longer than it needs to be.

But the feeling itself is very nice, feels slightly better than jerking off.

just get a dildo instead desu

holy shit you are a fucking lazy piece of shit. You go to the drug store at least once per 6 weeks to buy shampoo/deodorant, right? Or do you even fucking bathe? Just pick up lube when you go. Cleanup is a bitch? It takes like 2-3 minutes. What the fuck is wrong iwth you?

I've been using fleshlights for like 10 years. Dude... just fucking try it. It will be the best $70 you ever spent in your life. Just get the standard pick lady with standard smooth insert for your first one. You can get fancy ones later if u want, but just get standard smooth first. Trust me.

I've had a tenga fliphole for a year and it's incredible. It's so much better than my hand and cleanup takes less than 2 minutes. I've done the occasional hand fap and it's just awful compared to the fliphole.

Do you ever wonder if by using these intense contraptions by the time you do have sex it will feel boring in comparison? Like if a female has a 10" vibrating, rotating dildo or something, I'm not saying it's inherently bad but it's a similar situation.

lol literally dozens of girls and a few guys know I have a flesh light and have seen it. No one fucking cares. My best dude friends have seen it, and male roommates. None of them gave a shit. As for girls, well, every ex I've had in the last 10 yrs knew I had it. Some of them didn't care, some of them thought it was hot. And sometimes I even had girls over as friends or like on a first date and accidentally they saw it. Their reactions ranged from not caring to thinking it was cool and talking about it, which often lead to sex. In fact, now if I'm having a girl over for the first time I'll leave it in plain sight as a test. If she's prudish about it she's not a good match for me anyway, but honestly I've never had a girl make me feel bad about having it, not once, and some rather conservative girls have seen it. The only people I wouldn't want finding it would be family but I don't live with my family so that's not a concern.

have sex

Grow a beard and join a grooming gang

just convert to islam and join a grooming gang, then you'll be a man

Go to mosque and join the local grooming gang my muslim brother

Convert to Islam, then join a grooming gang. Muslamic Pro-Rape laws seems to be the thing these days

join a muslim "grooming" gang
the police and society look the other way and you don't even need the girl's consent
you just have to share any girls you catch with the other gang members

just revert to Islam and join a grooming gang, bruh

the pretty fuckin obvious answer to having sex is to unironically join a grooming gang

just sent my application off to join the local muslim grooming gang lads

Brown incels just gang rape women and join Islamic groups

They are strong and independant, don't worry about them, join a grooming gang

Muslims rape women. They abuse the fuck outta them bitches. Muslims Join a gang. They get a loyal hoe who'll suck their dick

If an incel can perform 10 rapes per second, the incel can join the grooming gang and Screw the White whores

they'd probably join the friendly neighborhood rape gang

If some incel converts to Islam, will incel get to join a cool rape gang and touch some sweet White poon tang?

Actually this. Become muslim and join a gang that have sex with any White girl you please. Scream islamophobia if you get caught

I hear your tourism bureau lets you join a state sponsored rape gang for a day

so if you want to sex just join a muslim grooming gang

imagine you're mohammed, you come to the mosque to join your family's rape gang and some White whore throws roastie vagina at you

how can i join a muslim incel gang?
I wanna sex and hang some f*males

OR you could join a grooming gang

It won't ruin it any more than severe death grip and other wacky fapping methods that can destroy your dick's sensitivity. A girl is still leagues better than an onahole/fleshlight even just comparing how they feel on your dick.

Attached: hlbod7tjLkgyujf4yd_KnLrwwvjtbzSXS0aIEx1-hjk.jpg (586x948, 66K)

If anything, a fleshlight is safer than using your hand if we're talking about not ruining for dick for real vagina. It feels closer to a vagina so you won't run as much risk of having problems cumming when you're with a gril.

Oh come on. Don't troll people into showing girls their fleshlight lmao. That's definitely not why you got laid, it must be something else, maybe you're able to hold eye contact or something.

That's true, maybe it is safer, I don't know. I've seen some guys on /jp/ talking about their dicks bleeding and they're still using their onaholes. Maybe a fleshlight is safer then a Jap contraption.

You might be one of my favorite posters ever

maybe those crazy fucks aren't using lube or are just beating dick so much it bleeds, they're all fucking insane over there

When I hear someone browses /jp/ I'm like ooooh so you're a pedo

I'm saying it doesn't matter. If you're a fat neckbeard incel then you aren't ruining anything. If you're a Chad like me it's not a problem for girls to see it, so it's a non-issue either way.

rofl bleeding? wtf? how would this even happen?

>that one nigger who replies to every post
have sex

THANK YOU
it was becoming another episode of ripping my hair out but you saved me tnx.
this place isnt good for my health anymore as normalniggers cause my bloodpressure to explode. its just a habit to go on here

Here's your (you), grooming gang user.

So is your dick really small then

i only fap to 2d and dont lust after 3dpd walking living breathing shitfactories. yea my dick is maybe below average but i dont mind, i dont mind anything. im ugly as fuck i dont care, im low T so my body looks like a womans, dont care, im see through white, dont care. im perfect for me. get shit on insecure normalniggers

I'm trying to decide between a fleshlight or a bad dragon penetrable.
Fleshlight is cheaper, but I like the look of BD toys a lot more. Does anyone have experiences in both that they could offer tips on?

I'm on the side of "generally not worth the trouble". You can say that it just takes 2-3 minutes to clean it when you're done, but after I've ejaculated, the toy isn't arousing anymore, it's just a filthy thing full of semen, and I don't want anything to do with it.

It does add a bit of psychological pleasure I guess. Putting it into a pillow or something and mounting it and thrusting into it is the closest I'll ever come to real sexual intercourse, and it kinda creates a mental high. I think my subconscious gets confused and thinks I'm actually fucking a woman, the absolute madbrain.

wow. I think I'm the laziest son-of-a-bitch on the planet and even I recognize that spending 3 minutes of prep and clean time is worth a masturbatory experience that is an order of magnitude better. You probably don't even spend 2 or 3 mins microwaving your food because you're too lazy, right, and you just eat it cold. Do you even wash your clothes?

>an order of magnitude better.
it's not that much better

Sounds like your dick is busted, bro. I'll pour one out for your calloused cock.

Attached: d40l6v7upgz21.jpg (1453x2052, 260K)

I'm not into goats

just thinking of sliding my dick into my fleshlight gets me hard. I can go 3 or 4 times in a day. Back when I used my hand? Once a day tops.