/alcoholism/

>results of my ultrasound came back
>doctor wants to see me again and do further tests

oh shit oh shit oh shit.
Who else is drinking on this lovely monday?

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 66K)

>wahhhhh there "MIGHT" be something wrong with me, better drink about it
I hate pathetic fucking drunks

i had already started when i got the call.

Straight Jameson here

im working on two natty daddies. just need a little buzz for the morning while i wait to decide what i eat for breakfast.

signs/symptoms op?

Liver transplant my dude.

why do you take alcohol instead of literally any other drugs?

Attached: 1536835694810.png (247x292, 47K)

doctor said it wasnt an emergency, but still the fact that he wants to see me back is unnerving.

But i dont have any symptoms of anything, i dont think. Im not a doctor.
and i dont take any other drugs because my doctor wont prescribe me anti-anxiety medications. I only drink when im anxious or bored.

>i only drink when anxious or bored
so the only time you dont drink is while sleeping?
Different question: Would i be considered an alcoholic? I don't drink everyday, i actually stopped drinking 6 months ago. However whenever i used to drink then i couldnt just stop with one bottle. I either dont drink at all or drink myself unconscious. I always have the urge to drink just a little in my head but i know that ill probably end up sleeping in my vomit like used to. Am i an alcoholic?

according to alcoholics anonymous you will always be an alcoholic. But thats bullshit. If you dont drink like that anymore you're fine as long as you can maintain it. But once you start sleeping in vomit again you're obviously down a bad path.

Drinking daily could mean you're an alcoholic, and you dont even have to get drunk to be considered an alcohol. If its something you do for a specific reason, or out of routine then you may be an alcoholic.

Best case scenario your liver is just fatty and you gotta stop drinking and change your diet for a while. I know it seems shitty but you can come back in a while.

OP here

Going full self destruct.
Getting a bottle of vodka for lunch. Im so deep in the denial right now. I was sticking to beer, but it isnt working. I need to pass out and forget about life.

Attached: abyss.jpg (1656x1148, 748K)

>an alcoholic
There is no such thing as that you hamburgerholic. You will always want to fuck prime teen pussy if you had sex in HS you pedophile. You've murdered once you'll do it forever. Etc. Illogical labels that were designed for witch hunter ethics. Witches do not call themselves witches, so don't call yourself a witch.

Replace it with something else if you've gave it up, obviously it's not the most healthy thing.

>something wrong with organs
>better drink vodka
Enjoy your stomach ulcer turning into a full blown hole because you can't wait two weeks for your lining to repair every now and again.

>I need to pass out and forget about life.
I just think about what went wrong over and over again all the time until I burn out and feel less bad about it for a while.

Got my bottle

Time to DRINK! FUCK YEAH.
drink with me friends

had my bottle a few days ago. got a pint today.
right now is not best time to be drinking, but fuck it. whatever. i'm not doing anything dumb.. besides the drinking

I can only drink 3-4 beers before I get really, really sick. liquor is completely out of the question

Attached: 1438403182891s.jpg (226x250, 9K)

OP here. same. I cant handle liqour anymore at all. I just bought it out of spite of myself. I nearly vomited on the first shot. I had to mix it

>tfw can't drink because parents can smell it on me
>tfw turned to thc capsules
>tfw they suck and still want to drink

>went out with normos
>Got way too drunk and did crazy shit most of which I don't remember
>Again
I can only drink alone, I'm a terrible social drunk

Attached: 1537190705527.png (720x612, 324K)

drink at night, drink vodka, cover up with hot strong black coffee, wear full-sleeve shirts and sweatpants (cover as much skin as you can)

I feel you, weed's legal in Canada but it's just not the same

if I do that, i'll just fall asleep :(

when you go out with normies you have to drink way less than you normally would. They dont drink to "get drunk", they just drink for show, but if your tolerance isnt up they are going to laugh at you when you get wasted.

tried to cut off drinking for a bit. by day 2 the anxiety and shaking was getting unbearable so I dug out my old stash of phenibut I haven't touched in years and tried 3 grams at around 8pm. hours later it didn't seem to do anything and the withdrawal kept getting worse. I had stopped using phenibut before because it would always just send me straight into alcohol withdrawal instead of giving the desired effects, and I thought the same thing was happening now. but then around 3AM it hit me super hard and i passed the fuck out and had very vivid dreams. it's well into the afternoon now and I am not feeling any anxiety or shaking, though I'm afraid it will probably start again tonight.

I wonder if using phenibut to quit alcohol is even feasible or if it will just fuck me up worse? I mean doctors prescribe benzos to alcoholics so maybe I'm onto something. but in my past experience it usually made withdrawals even worse so I'm hesitant. I was very irresponsible back then though and would always drink and use phenibut at the same time so maybe that was the problem.

any other drinkers have experience with phenibut?

Anyone else here not full blown alcoholic but incapable of functioning without alcohol for the most part?

pretty much. I drink daily, wouldn't even dream of stopping. usually sneak a few shots at work to carry me through the day. done this since I was underage. but I can go a week without and not get seizures or anything. done it recently. being sober sucked ass and all I could think of was when I could drink again.