Can someone push me to commit suicide?

Can someone push me to commit suicide?
I haven't wanted to be alive for a long time now but I could never get myself to kill myself because I always delayed it and I feel like if someone pushes me to it I'll finally be able to do it.
I live in Poland and if you're afraid of any potential legal consequences I'm open to any means of anonymous and private communication.
If you'd like to help then post any instructions on how you want me to contact you.

Attached: 1545344789053.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cB7CBadjarY
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish you would come to the US and slaughter my enemies if you are really hell bent on dying.

I want to die user, not risk being imprisoned forever.

If you're posting here, I am afraid you are not ready for suicide. Sorry.

I am ready, I just need someone to push me for a bit so that I stop delaying. Can't see what leads you to believe I'm not ready.

If you were ready, you wouldn't need a little "push". You are clearly hesitating

Listen user, I don't need to have this discussion. I know what I want and all I need is someone who sparks enough motivation in myself to go through the entire process of obtaining necessary materials and then doing it. I've been struggling to complete the simplest everyday tasks for a long time and that is why I need some kind of external pressure, so just make me kms by any means necessary.
If I can I'll livestream the whole process just for you so you'll get free content to post on Jow Forums.

Find a railroad track, get drunk or high and listen to some music whilst waiting for the train to run you over. Boom eternal peace, won't even know you're dead

I don't need the how, I have a decent plan already. I just can't do it for some reason so that's where the other person comes in.

just read Cioran bruh

Thanks but I'm already familar with his works and I don't think they influence my decision.

literature in general has influenced me in my decision to be a pussy and stay here for a while but to each their own, godspeed user

Man, for real, don't do it. You have to be strong and I know it's hard to be strong but the effort is valuable. Life is hard but if you look deep into it, it has some beauty. So don't give up, I really wish the best for you.

I've made my decision and don't need people to convince me otherwise. It's only a matter of time but I want it to be asap rather than delaying endlessly again and again.

youtube.com/watch?v=cB7CBadjarY
tears for the incoming fears.

nothing matters, everything is gonna disappear some day
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

If you somehow successfully make me kill myself I'll send you 30% of my bank savings the moment before I do it, it's a 4 digit sum in dollars. I'll send it in crypto or paypal, whatever you like.

send me all of them so you won't have any means of surviving

Attached: 1476819885946.jpg (699x485, 68K)

That won't work, I'll find a way to survive somehow.

Surprisingly enough society wants and profits off people like you who decide to kill themselves. Why would you do what society wants? Take action against those who have wronged you

I care not for what the society wants. I act upon what I want. Please refrain from pointless discussion.

Read The Great Replacement

How are you gonna do it OP?

A tank of nitrogen with an exit bag in a distant place.

don't kill yourself man. I myself struggle to find/create meaning in my life

there are plenty of people who care about you but all you have to do is reach out

it's a hard process, and definitely one you cant get through on your own. there has to be at least one person who's there for you.

reach out to him/her, let them care for you

don't give up man.

If your going to kill yourself do it big

Add me on discord Oof#9254

Some people just want to die user. Your just like the normoes that say "no don't kill yourself you will be dead" l.
That's the point we want out of this hell.

Attached: 1559473443166.jpg (214x236, 9K)

Sent
I have no interest in doing so.
A bunch of bullshit, you are not able to influence my decision.

its not bullshit because i've been there myself

there's a way out of the pit, and it's far better then where you will end up if you off yourself. dont listen to any of these fucking idiots

there is a better way.

but if you insist, i tried.

don't do it user, origianolitoni

I figured it'd be a better idea to post my discord straight away since it's what most people insist on communicating through, if you want to set up something anonymous and private then we can do it through discord or you can still post here
30% of my savings go to the person that manages to get me to kms, I'll send it in my last moments
mbrl#1023

no dont do it lov u

The offer is still available.
I have the whole plan laid out, I just need that spark to get up and do it. Should be easy money for you.