Would you sniff a cute European woman's butt?

Would you sniff a cute European woman's butt?

Attached: 1559505316897.jpg (500x667, 45K)

I want a Swedish milf to sit on my face so badly

Yeah. My gf sits on my face very often while playing games, so I sniff her butt a lot while I eat her cute pussy out. Lately she's a bit of a brapper, but it became a bonus.

Attached: 1557815526653.jpg (850x850, 64K)

>Would you sniff a cute European woman's butt?
Sir, if I daresay. Yes - that is my answer. I would, indeed, sniff, a cute, European girls' butt.

What country are you guys from? How strong is her girl stink?

How do you manage to breathe though while she's sitting on your face? I feel like that would smother you

What a perfect ass and pussy

From the Eastern parts, she's from Poland.
Very strong. She now eat's a lot of fruits(apples and pears) from my family farm and it makes her extremely gaseous. She doesn't stop brapping and does it even while she sleeps, Moving the covers even slightly turns the room into a hazardous zone that no life except me can endure.
She places small neck pillows near her ugh....leg armpits thing, on the other side of the knees. Not sure about the correct term. Goes the length of the whole leg, uses one for each leg. This way she's slightly raised and does not crush me completely because her behind is very very large, even if she herself is quite light and short, so it allows me to breathe and feel gentle pressure. Otherwise it becomes like a large pillow that smothers you. My nose rests between her butt cheeks and the upper part of the tip gently presses against her hole if she spreads slightly. Otherwise I can't quite reach the opening. I'm able to feel the gentle contractions and how it ever so slightly opens up when she lets out a cloud for me to inhale.

Maybe an African woman's butt.

Sounds awesome. How did this thing become regular for you two?

Do Polish girls have stinky butts?

I'd rather have a European woman's stink soles in my face

Yes please.
That image is so perfect.

Brapfetish unironically makes me gag like a motherfucker. I always choose to believe that nobody actually likes this and that it's all larp every thread.

Based and BLACKpilled.

>organic

Attached: 1556478323217.jpg (2122x2122, 493K)

>Yeah. My gf sits on my face very often while playing games, so I sniff her butt a lot while I eat her cute pussy out. Lately she's a bit of a brapper
Stuff that never happened.

Sniffing a girl's butt does not necessarily mean sniffing her braps.

Ass sniffing is not the same as brap sniffing. I don't like braps at all, but I sniff my Chinese gf's booty through her undies while she plays with my dick and it's heaven

Lot of effort into a pretty stupid made up post

I would suck shit from that asshole.

EWWWW no wonder you are an incel you freeaaakkk, I hope you die alone.

Oh it's real, I like the look of a girls ass, I like the look of her asshole, I like the smell of her clean asshole, I like the smell of her asshole after she shits and doesn't wipe and lets me play with it

I like the feel of her warm gas on my face.

>t.female

your flushing it anyway, why would you not let someone enjoy it if they want it?

I see you're a man of culture as well, fellow user

Attached: iman.jpg (634x935, 81K)