Tfw I'll actually be very good looking, albeit still pretty short, once my teenage acne, normal at my age of 18...

>tfw I'll actually be very good looking, albeit still pretty short, once my teenage acne, normal at my age of 18, clears up
I'll get a girlfriend then lads, I just have to endure a bit more

Attached: mob.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>Tfw I'm actually considered good-looking for once in my life
>Just happened recently

It's a weird experience OP

>normal of my age of 18
awww hes trying to sound above age

What?
It's totally normal to have acne at that age? Or are you trying to say something else?
Happy for you

Getting a girl is mostly about social skills, im sorry to disappoint you

If she's attracted to you she'll give you more chances and help you with social interactions

If you really are 18, there is a slight chance that you'll grow, but it won't be more than 1-2 inches.

Attached: 1558497512695.jpg (300x241, 13K)

>teenage acne, normal at my age of 18, clears up
Sorry to hit you with a slice of reality, but acne doesn't just clear up. If you still have it when you're 18 then you're fucked.
t. 26 and still has acne

Got checked when I was 16 and they told me my growth plates have fused, I'll be 5'6 my entire life and I can't do anything about it.
Dermatologist I went to a few weeks ago said they will go away

>tfw you've always been handsome, never had acne, and never had a gf
Your optimism is to be admired.

Attached: 1546323505554.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Shit that's the exact opposite of me then.

Attached: 1556079307857.png (656x555, 178K)

If you're male, you will very likely be a lot more facially attractive in your mid 20s than you are in your late teens. That was certainly the case for me. Most guys look like shit when they're still only a few years out of puberty, it takes quite a bit longer for testosterone to work its wonders.

How did it happen?

Then you just stick or something or don't even try to get one.
I talk normally and am actively trying to get a girlfriend.

>I "stick"
Is this the lingo of the normies or summat?

I got 7 and 6 ratings the most on /soc/ which is actually pretty good considering I'm skinny short and people there usually just give high ratings to big tall muscular guys.
Also a guy and a girl told me I'll look really good in a few years.

I meant to say *stink*

Attached: 1534984742034.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Can confirm that I do not. My nose is particularly sensitive to odors so I'm always sure to make sure I don't. And even then, what would make you think I'm not looking for someone? Everyone here wants to be wanted right?

Attached: 1559065056849.jpg (1440x1440, 194K)

If you were good looking and actively trying to get a girlfriend but don't then you're either lying, overestimating yourself or just not trying hard enough

Believe it or not your shallow simpleton, if you want a fulfilling relationship there's more to it than just looking good. If you spend all your time caring about the superficial shit you will never know love. Heed my words brainlet, if you really want love, you have to be beautiful on the inside first and foremost and worry about appearances after the fact.
An obese man can get a gf
A leper can get a gf
A crack addict can get a gf
A literal retard can get a gf
A schizophrenic man can get a gf
If you cannot, what does that mean that you're not pretty enough? That your height is holding you back? Your acne? You shouldn't be here user, bad jokes belong on r*ddit.

Attached: 1558232185025.jpg (934x985, 128K)

Then you just have a bad personality which can be changed if you tried enough as I was saying.
You not having a girlfriend is because of you and just you. You're literally saying "I'm perfect but don't have a girlfriend" pathetic.

Coping hard man, you are lying through your teeth

Never thought about it this way, but from what ive seen is if you cant even talk to a girl/your crush properly anyway (refering to myself in this case) you can be the most Chad-looking guy and you still wont get her, but that could just be my miserable experiences i guess

Well that's how it is, if she finds you attractive and sees you trying to get closer, even autistically, she will try to make it work.