I miss you. I'm not going to get over you or forget about you without hearing how you feel...

I miss you. I'm not going to get over you or forget about you without hearing how you feel. I couldn't do that without closure even if I wanted to.

Some bad stuff is going on in my life right now too, and it would be nice to hear from you to take my mind off of things for a minute.

Attached: 8.jpg (332x450, 34K)

god I wish someone cared about me this much

you should forget them as soon as possible because they sure as fuck don't care about you

lain is pretty based though

I can't just forget. All of those good things ended so suddenly and without explanation. Even if the truth isn't good, it would still be preferable over being told nothing.

How long did you know this person?

>How long did you know this person?
Two years

>god I wish someone cared about me this much
Me too user

I have a friend I care about that much. Why do they never care about you.

this except I'm still infatuated with a girl online that I haven't talked to in two years

I think he still cares. I just don't know what he's thinking.
I hope she told you how she felt before she left. Few things are worse.

This just happened to me with a friend of seven years.
They don't care about you, user. Don't be sad. Be angry.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm going to continue to believe that my friend still cares until he says otherwise though.

This thread makes me wonder if the person I left behind feels this way. Hm.

Tell him how you feel then.

That feel when you have multiple persons. Tbqhdesu senpai, I don't care about them that much, rarely remember them just because my mind keeps bothering with memories when I don't really give a shit, but can't stop it due to overstimulated and taught memorising. I had reasons to unfriend all those people I said no word in sake to hurt them and just didn't want talking at all. Some of them messed with me in one or another way, were behaving like retards, shitters, traitors etc etc, so over time and after all experience you just don't give a shit anymore, and just unfriends them in a heartbeat. Your "friend" most likely doesn't care, gives zero shits about you if he unfriended you with no word, follow example of my life from other side of situation. You fucked up and he punished you, now it's up to you to keep being tortured by that for many years or you will adapt and change yourself, find better people in your life, and will never repeat your mistakes again

i sure do
origigbgnal

You wouldn't feel anything towards them. Not a thing. We only obsess about those who don't give a shit about us. Once they like us back its just over. Sad but true.

With him I was able to follow through

been over 6 months since I quietly cut all contact with my relationship of 8 years. don't regret it at all, barely ever even think about her. she was crazy about me and would self harm whenever I disappointed her so God knows what she's up to now.

trust me OP, they probably don't even think about you now. just move on with your life and forget about it. you will never get what you want from them.

I can't do that. I'm not trying really get anything from him besides his company.

This kinda fucked me up too. I think in the future, I have to just avoid people with history of self-harm, because I couldn't leave for the longest time because I feared so much for her safety/well-being/mental health. It just trapped me. I was pretty miserable and sick with worry