So? What happened to her? That girl from your childhood that was probably interested...

So? What happened to her? That girl from your childhood that was probably interested. Statistically speaking most of us here had at least one. Why didn't you make a move? Did you think you could do better?

Attached: eq.png (920x1009, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I moved around a bunch as a kid so I never had that. I also didn't really talk to many people as a kid since I was really depressed all the time.

I was crushing on another girl who didnt like me back.

>Statistically speaking most of us here had at least one.

Attached: where.png (644x644, 936K)

We were really good friends from elementary to high school and crushing on each other. But in Sophomore year of HS this one aspy kid who hated me for some reason lied to her that I hated her and wanted to kill her, she avoided me for the rest of HS after that. Last I checked she lives in a trailer park and has five kids from five different men. Sometimes I wonder how different things would be if it wasnt for that autistic piece of shit who ruined everything.

Attached: 7613BE1A-6BCC-482B-9AF1-EE709BDF6A9E.jpg (900x873, 206K)

I fucked her because I'm not an incel

She tried to contact me on facebook (inb4 normie) but it was really weird and awkward and I've turned into a recluse who can't talk to women so I ghosted her.
I don't think she was interested in me though.

Yeah, I thought I could do better. She was kind of ugly (we were 12-13) and couldn't compare to thots I was fapping to so I rejected her.
She grew up to be beautiful so I regret that decision. I think she is married now anyways.

I don't want to tell you guys in fear of getting shit on but......I was literally such an extreme beta that...

One day she straightup asked me if i liked her and i laughed it off and said of course not, then she stopped hanging out with me, got a boyfriend, and i havent talked to her or seen her since

Attached: 1456517655430.png (273x200, 17K)

If a girl has ever liked you, you are NOT a robot and should fucking leave

>So? What happened to her? That girl from your childhood that was probably interested.

Never happened to me.

Also
>childhood
Anything before puberty is utterly fucking irrelevant. Your 13/14 year old fling was not a real relationship in any sense of the word and it had fuck all effect on your social development.

please may i have the original sauce

this op, give the fucking condiment

>9th grade was over
>she got my number on the field trip before summer holidays
>texted me a couple of times if we should go grab a coffee
>never replied, lost her number

found it

hentai (dot) cafe/manga/read/chupimaro-childhood-friend/en/0/1/page/1

pretty bad, expected more

If there was one, I sure as fuck didn't know it. Though I'm betting there wasn't, because 'If you've never recognized the signs, they were never there to begin with.' Unless I'm just retarded.

God i fucking wish there was. the only people who approached me were men because I was a closet lesbian.

I have literally never had a female friend in any point in my life.

I "only" saw her as a friend, and she felt the same way towards me.

I met her in elementary. We were both outcast already, and got along. We would play together, and played footsie and shit under the table. Randomly, one day out of the blue. I saw her sitting on the floor waiting for the bus. And I punched her in the face for no reason. If I hadn't done that, I wouldn't be here.

She wasn't a virgin. Every girl who's been into me didn't have their virginity. I am 22 now and there's little to no chance a girl my age would be a virgin. Oh well. I do go to church so maybe one day I'll get a virgin interested in me, but I am not counting on it.

Attached: 8cd38f89322e589e9b1b5347879d8d5d.jpg (440x540, 58K)

Nothing before 3rd grade counts, and everything since then has just been nasty bitches and boring dweebs.

The only girl I regret not making a move on was my friend's sister when we were 17. She was so nice and cute and into me, but I was in a horrible state of mind because of military school and decided to focus on this psycho Mexican bitch with no redeeming qualities.

I never had a childhood friend, they bullied me ever since I was in grade 2 as far as I can remember

My god, the quality of this board really has abysmally decreased in the span of less then 12 months, hasn't it?
Anyway, I strongly suggest you to hang yourself with your own intestines, OP: how could you even think of making a thread this unbelievably dumb?

She was fat as shit

>Statistically speaking most of us here had at least one
yeah... statistically speaking..

Attached: yzHWbqV.jpg (390x376, 25K)