Why dont countries at war just pump their criminals into the country theyre at war with...

why dont countries at war just pump their criminals into the country theyre at war with? you literally drop your prison levels 90% and run the opposing country into poverty and crime

imagine if america threw every black prisoner into iraq. in 2 years we wouldnt even have a country left to fight

i genuinely dont understand why we arent doing this

Attached: 1557239099021.png (250x250, 86K)

because disobedient people who dont want to follow the rules will suddenly follow the rules of military

>why not just gift hundreds of thousands of fighting age men who hate you to your enemy?

it would be possible if you have strict borders

but if you are at war you just can't control your borders

give them an incentive, they can conquer and keep the land that they do conquer and plus amnesty in that country and plus prisoners of whatever origin would get btfod against real killers like isis and shit, i would never do that shit and im a fit black guy

It's forbidden by article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention

we're gonna let a whittle war crime stop us?

>why not just gift hundreds of thousands of fighting age men who hate you to your enemy?

Isn't that what the western world is doing with white cis males at this point?

Because they would realize very quickly the individual wasn't the problem.

Because you fucking can't?

Imagine if a relative of yours went to prison for selling weed or something and got like two years in prison, and then you find out they are airdropping his ass into the middle of a terrorist village in the desert. Sounds a little fucked up now right?

Fuck off op we dixie boys will save pregnant Anne Frank from the dirlewanger gang.
Real shit tho look up the SS unit Dirlewanger and tell me why we don't use convicts for military use.

every other country on earth would rape us for doing this
see above
global sanctions guaranteed
even if it's a good idea

>every other country on earth would rape us for doing this
true, i hadnt thought of that repercussion

They would be getting killed without voluntary agreeing to the risks by conscripting to the army and signing contracts. Lawsuits would follow. Every death prisoner would cost the state a million dollar they would have to pay to the family.

simply don't break the law, asshole

Convict battalions are hilariously unwell equipped for actual warfare.

Attached: 54725CAE2CAF42B89DDD0F4DDDE479F5.jpg (640x757, 120K)

hey are you that based real nigga from the vocaroo thread?

History has proven that forced convicts make shit soldiers. The only way to ensure they do not turn their guns on you is terror.

>are you the based nigga from the vocaroo thread
nope

3rd world countries are already doing that

>simply don't break the law, asshole
kill yourself

Attached: 1557977202744 bootlickers snake meme.jpg (810x549, 78K)

If any of my relatives were subhuman enough to sell weed and get caught I'd cherish them getting shot at in durkastan