Is getting a roomate worth it? It'd make my life easier but I also just want to be alone...

Is getting a roomate worth it? It'd make my life easier but I also just want to be alone. I can't imagine it being that great for a robot.

Attached: 1520381396366.jpg (850x1512, 63K)

just find another robot

Get a roommate who's also a robot.

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

robots wouldn't want to live with each other i'd imagine. at least I wouldn't

depends
hopefully you don't get a creep

Attached: 1558544313616.jpg (1242x636, 91K)

It can be ok if you have a robot roommate. Normies will just question your daily routine, ask why you waste time on vidya 24 7, play shit loud music etc

Attached: 61ci3sFlLHL._SY679_.jpg (419x679, 75K)

>wHADDafuk gUYS WHY DO YOU HATE TRANNIES D:??????

Having a roomate that's a girl is probably the best bet yeah? They'd just leave me alone most likely and there's almost no chance of them being a creep.

If she's willing to be roommates with you, she's probably a creep.

>If she's willing to be roommates with you, she's probably a creep.
I don't get it.

In school I always try to sit/do group work with other robots. We don't communicate but working together seems to be OK for our three. So robots can co-exist, just not befriend.

Based trannyboy

well it's different since you're actually living with them not just working together or whatever. robots are usually mentally ill or fucked up in one way or another so I still don't know. Plus im not even sure how I would go about finding a robot. it's more likely that i'll end up getting a normalshit but unless I find someone and talk to them for a few months or something before inviting them over, which I don't feel like doing, it's just gonna be they are or they aren't.

I have moved 3 times in the last 5 years, each time because of shitty fucking roommates First one was a bipolar asian cunt, second one was a clingy closet whore, and the third one ended up being a "functioning" alcoholic and eventually just disappeared

Unless you're living on scraps and absolutely need to split the rent with someone, then just live by yourself. You can jack off and walk around naked all you want and nobody will judge you

I'm imagining two robots paying for a 2br apt with a nice living room and big kitchen, only they will never use them and stay in their rooms

Getting a roommate seems horrible desu

Depends. The best room mate I had throughout uni was a Asian dude in my first 2 years of school.

We were both in the same program and had similar interests. Yet, we barely talked to each other in person. Only talked about school work and news about anime that was rare.

He did not do drugs or drink and me either so it was perfect, and he also cleaned and was not a pig.

He ended up moving in with his brother after, and the next room mate I had kept bothering me about school work (we were in the same program), because he was a dumbass. He would also always bother me with random stuff he wants to talk about, dude was super insecure and lazy.

so the deal is im 18 turning 19 in a month and my mother wants me out. she's offering me her old house, the one I grew up in, but I wont be able to afford living there myself. so it is pretty desperate I guess since she's not fucking around.

also because of where I live I'm sure if I get a roomate it's gonna have to be some guy or girl in their mid 20s and that's kinda weird.

how much does a 1 bedroom apartment in your area cost vs the cost of living in that house?

It's ok. You're going to fight and argue with them though, so make sure you pick someone that you can either defend yourself against or that you can get along with when you're both angry at each other.

everything around me is like 1500 a month and I just barely make 800 a month

I can't defend myself at all desu. I'm very weak and underweight. I'm not even that confident in my ability to defend myself against a female.

Hehe! I've never made tea out of them but I'd be lying if I told you guy's that I've never sucked on a wet and juicy used tampon before xD

Attached: tenor.gif (340x340, 208K)

Well then find someone that you can get along with. My roommate and I are both introverts who spend their freetime indoors or maybe with friends on occasion. We get along because we both have meme humor and we both have similar tastes in things. I consider myself very lucky that I got a roommate that I haven't had many problems with, since I've heard horror stories from friends of mine who've moved in with each other.

Just know the people you move in with.

im imagining that but in addition to never using them, they're somehow messy as shit cause robots suck dick at cleaning. speaking from past experience

r/GenderCritical
r/ItsAFetish