Do you think your mother is sad over how pathetic you turned out?

Do you think your mother is sad over how pathetic you turned out?
I'm not sure how disappointed my mother is but it has to be getting to her

Attached: Thanks_15390f_6481228.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

I had to hold back myself
or else SOCIETY

Nope
I'm handsome and have a lot of marriage prospects. Last girl who wanted to marry me was a doctor so my mom is okay with me being a failure and long I continue taking care of my health and looks.

No, I know she loves me

Attached: 1c89552.jpg (500x495, 23K)

>tfw mom is more even more pathetic than I am

Attached: 1491756664761.jpg (492x492, 126K)

This. I don't give a fuck about the opinion of either of my parents, they're both degenerate losers and I actively despise them.

>tfw I'm the biggest failure out of all my siblings and my mom loves me most of all

Who else /mother's child/ here?

my mother is a drug addict whore
just by graduating fucking high school i accomplished more than her

Naw, my mom was pretty proud of me. Miss you, mom

my mom says ill feel bad when she dies, what does she mean by this?

Kek, she's just manipulating you. Try not to let her ruin your life and burn everything that's good in it.

kek no joke, my mom said just yesterday that she failed raising me

but she hasn't even really been raising me, honestly; for the past few years, she's just been kinda there. now, i don't have as much freedom as i did a year or so ago, and she's using that to try to impose parenthood upon me now.

Attached: fuccdat.jpg (750x750, 191K)

Fuck that user. Fuck that. Move out.

Despite me being a selfish autist my mum loved me and was proud of me. Miss her a lot.

Has so low expectations that anything I do other than playing vidya makes her happy.

>Not being /grandma's child/ and being the fave of two generations and getting the biggest cut of the will

I dont know. I have siblings. They're normal, good looking, well adjusted. I guess she's ok with me being a failure as her two other sons will lead normal and fulfilling lives.

My mom thinks I'm weird. She hadn't said it, but I know. When I was a kid my piano teacher's son lived at home and mum said that it was weird for a 30-year-old man to live at home with his mom. I am 33.

shes a sad lady sometimes i feel bad for her....

>Do you think your mother is sad over how pathetic you turned out?
not really, when she was alive she was a selfish bitch who only cared about herself.

i'm neeting for undisclosable reasons
she still has some shit that's mine, and i want it back first

Ah well. Such is life

she probably is but i don't care
if she put even the smallest bit of effort into raising me maybe i wouldn't have any trouble connecting to anything and caring about things
she didn't care about me so i don't care about her