Born into a dystopia

>born into a dystopia
Why?

Attached: 1559055929799.jpg (600x396, 65K)

Honestly, all time periods suck ass

You always make these posts. Is Brazil really that bad? You seem well-adjusted, so it can't be. Do you live in some gated community? Are you afraid of getting robbed or killed?

Attached: Joyful Occassions.png (600x600, 375K)

>Do you live in some gated community?
Yes.

>Are you afraid of getting robbed or killed?
Yes.

Attached: 1559525328525.png (610x1053, 1.26M)

who can see paradise? only those who create it

Yes it's really bad. I can't fucking stand it anymore. Nothing here works. There's nothing to do. People absolutely suck. Everyone is stupid as fuck, and our best universities are absolute shit. God help me.

Attached: images (69).jpg (225x225, 10K)

How does that work? Is there literally a wall around it? Do you need a secret password to enter? So you have to be rich to live in one?

Attached: Confident.png (600x600, 415K)

It's a gated place. You gotta be known by the guy at the gate to enter. In where I live it isn't that bad, it's kinda semi-closed, but where my closes friend lives you literally have to put your finger tip into a fucking door and there are walls around it.

It's a gated community, either you have to have the guardian let you in or you put your finger tip into the thingy.

If this is what people will do to stay away from the public and what is out there, just think for a moment what sort of shit goes on out there. This place is really, and I mean, REALLY shitty.

Attached: images (62).jpg (353x499, 39K)

And what do you do when you have to leave? Like going to uni. Can you get killed randomly in broad daylight. A lot of LiveLeak videos seem to come from Brazil, but I think it's mainly the North of the country.

Attached: Roses.png (600x600, 339K)

But is there a wall around it? If there isnt then you can just walk in lol, not much point in having a gate then

How do you know about le south brazil meme. Thats like a pure brazilian meem, not many people know it

I've spent most of my times here on Jow Forums. I don't remember exactly, but I think I originally came to Jow Forums from memebase, looking for more polandball comics.

Attached: IL.png (600x600, 367K)

>Can you get killed randomly in broad daylight.
No, only at night.

>A lot of LiveLeak videos seem to come from Brazil, but I think it's mainly the North of the country.
Shit happens everywhere but much less in the South. In the southeast where I live (Sao Paulo), it happens all the time too but not as bad as like, the fucking rest of the country. I can't even fathom what it's like living in other states, because from what I've been told it's even more dystopic than here. I'm already in hell so those people must be living at the worst stages of hell or something idk.

I'm going to move to Europe someday. I've decided already.

Attached: 1558948746957.jpg (780x585, 329K)

I know southern Brazil is the whiter side, meaning the safer side.

I was in Japan last month fellow brbots and now I hate living here even more

>that pic
So you're white? German or something?

Attached: Scarf.png (600x600, 371K)

I've already fucking told you I'm European and white, Aiste. Do you have memory loss or something?

>I was in Japan last month fellow brbots and now I hate living here even more
Reminds me of that first time I was in Germany then I came back to Brazil and realized I had been living in a shithole all of this time and I couldn't stop saying "Let me back into Germany!" to my brothers. I also realized I wouldn't leave the house because there's nothing to do in Brazil while in Germany it's fucking heaven in comparison and I can go out and do whatever and see a shitton of things.

Attached: IMG_20190506_224335233-1536x2048.jpg (1536x2048, 340K)

Here's the right pic, Aiste.

Attached: IMG_20190516_065332824.jpg (4096x3072, 1.83M)

>Born on the brink of a second Civil War
Dear God please no

Attached: 1558400567949.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

>>Born on the brink of a second Civil War
And where is that, fren?

>Reminds me of that first time I was in Germany then I came back to Brazil and realized I had been living in a shithole all of this time and I couldn't stop saying "Let me back into Germany!" to my brothers. I also realized I wouldn't leave the house because there's nothing to do in Brazil while in Germany it's fucking heaven in comparison and I can go out and do whatever and see a shitton of things.
it's unbelievable to my monkey third worlder brain a place where everything works, where people are kind and helpful, where I can walk on the streets at night, where I don't have to be scared all the time (and Tokyo girls are so fucking cute). I wanna go back

Sorry. I probably do have memory loss haha. I'm pretty tired all the time. Anyway, I don't think you ever told me how you got that Spanish passport.

Attached: Tous.png (600x600, 368K)

Hopefully America, we desperately need a civil war to kill off all the communist and Jewish scum from our country.

Was gonna say US so yeah, political split is getting horrible now

>a place where everything works, where people are kind and helpful, where I can walk on the streets at night, where I don't have to be scared all the time (and Tokyo girls are so fucking cute). I wanna go back.

I blame it on race. I think Brazil is shit because of the niggers, the Latinos, and racial admixture in general. I fucking hate niggers. I hate, hate, hate, hate niggers. I loathe them with passion. Fuck niggers.

>Anyway, I don't think you ever told me how you got that Spanish passport.
I also don't know how but I did.

Attached: IMG_20190210_091355640.jpg (3072x4096, 1.18M)

This country is literally hell on earth for anyone who's into art and literature. Everything is ugly and degenerate.
Unlike you, I don't have a rich family so I'll have to save a lot of money in order for me to get out of this shithole.
I'm from Sao Paulo as well, from a city called Sorocaba.
Can't even imagine how bad it is up north.

Attached: liinaliiis_59915073_2277062365706946_2437142028731133484_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Where's the dystopia my friend I live I Belo horizonte cant find it yet only stupid degenerates and nonsense political movements also homeless people but still no dystopia and i really wanted one

Attached: D7TG3aOWkAE-AT1.jpg (720x567, 29K)

Alright then. I was thinking, if Brazil is as bad as you say, your degree (as well as mine haha) has no prospects, you speak English and you already have EU citizenship, why not move just like that? You said it's hard to do, but considering how you speak about your life, it doesn't seem like it would be any harder than staying in Brazil.

Attached: Why Who.png (600x600, 355K)

Why do you keep posting pics of cioran you pretentious tripfag nigger?

Attached: 01mpv-shot0053.jpg (853x480, 39K)

>live in a country that is infamous for being extremely degenerate
>still manage to be a kissless virgin at 25
Lol at my life. Don't get me wrong, most of the women here disgust me anyway, but I can't help but feel like god has been playing some epic prank on me my entire life.

Also, before I forget, FUCK THIS COUNTRY and FUCK JANNIES.

Attached: 1558880644498.jpg (681x525, 43K)

>most of the women here disgust me
Same. they're hideous and disgusting

>tfw too sheltered to know what a shithole my country is

Attached: Ignorance Is Bliss.png (600x600, 347K)

We are in the "Batman Beyond" world
except we don't see any cool superhumans and everyone is depressed, angry or insane

>This country is literally hell on earth for anyone who's into art and literature. Everything is ugly and degenerate.
Exactly this, my friend. I've gone to FFLCH USP to see how things are in the Literature (letras) department and it's an absolute fucking disappointment and degeneracy, filled with faggots and trannies. There isn't anything beautiful anywhere. Literally all art museums here are shit.

>Unlike you, I don't have a rich family so I'll have to save a lot of money in order for me to get out of this shithole.
Where are you planning on going, and how do you know my family is rich?

>I'm from Sao Paulo as well, from a city called Sorocaba.
Holy moly dude and I thought I lived far. I'm from Granja Viana (close to Cotia). Like, in order to get to the center of SP I need to drive some 40mins or so in good traffic.

>Can't even imagine how bad it is up north.
Me neither. It must be hell on Earth.

I'm moving. That's it. I've decided. Will keep you updated when I get there.

Attached: images (68).jpg (353x520, 44K)

Don't forget that now you're also an incel because of your virginity heh

Attached: 58740072_426708758145656_6978798643084001280_n.jpg (720x785, 52K)

You're confused.

None of anything in our world is a dystopia. It's just regular, shitty reality. You're both A) Confused B) Frustrated.-- don't weave that into your narrative. Brazil may be a shithole, but don't be a stupid fucking hue hue... you're relatively free to do and think as you wish, within intelligent limits

>Granja Viana (commonly known as Granja, sometimes spelled as Granja Vianna) is an upscale district in the city of Cotia, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
>upscale district
Hmmm...
Looking at a map even the outskirts of the city look very densely populated. Sao Paulo is huge. Makes me a bit uncomfortable haha.
Which country will you move to?

Attached: Daughters Of The Firmament.png (600x600, 181K)

Do people even talk about incels in Brasil? serious question, I don't really talk to other people and have no social media, so I have no way to know these things.

I sure hope not, considering it would probably be pretty easy to tell I'm a virgin just by looking at me. I don't need people thinking I'm a terrorist as well as a loser.

Attached: honk honk.png (512x512, 112K)

>Where are you planning on going, and how do you know my family is rich?

Somewhere in France or Ireland. I have relatives in those countries and they're very satisfied with their lives.
I know your family is rich because you've told it many times. I usually don't post on Jow Forums but I've seen you around on Jow Forums and /lit/ and I can relate 100% to your posts. I read Schopenhauer, I'm very interesed in Buddhism, I'm not a big fan of pardos and I despise females as much as I desire them.
I enjoy reading your (shit)posts.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559448205762.jpg (720x720, 43K)

>Granja Vianna is upscale
What the fuck? I have never thought of this as upscale, what do people from other districts live like then lmao? I've only known two places in my life, Granja Vianna and the center of SP. Have never gone anywhere else.

>Which country will you move to?
I asked you first.

Attached: downloadfile-56.jpg (400x300, 32K)

I plan on going to Ireland too desu. Have European citizenship so that helps a lot. Is your pic related a friend from Facebook?

I love Germany but I'll never get over their autistic language desu.

>Do people even talk about incels in Brasil?
No. I've never heard anyone use the term.

Attached: images - 2019-05-14T193138.165.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Yes and i have heard them talking a lot about it they are making a fuzz over it since some kids shoot up a school and then the incident in new Zealand so yes they are I was still using other social medias and also at uni they are talking about it

actualIy they do

>Is your pic related a friend from Facebook?
Well, she's on my friend list. I don't have friends.
I also have an Euro citizenship (Italian). I just don't have enough money yet and I'm currently unemployed.
But to be honest, I don't think I'd be happy even in Europe. We should just move to some Chink country and seek Nirvana.

Attached: 13581746715_ee227a3eb0_b.jpg (1024x850, 322K)

>Is that a thing in Brazil?
I also don't get why Italy gives out citizenships to everybody like that. If you have direct Italian citizenship you can go to the consul and they give out that shit but it's a long, somewhat arduous process. In my case where I got Spanish citizenship it was a shitton of luck, like really a lot of luck. I shouldn't even have gotten it. I should be extremely grateful that I did. I think almost noone has Spanish citizenship. There are a lot of Brazilians who have Italian citizenship though, but only in SP or the South and middle-class. 99% of Brazilian population aren't elegible for European citizenship, if that's what you're asking. It's just us who are from SP and are white.

>Well, she's on my friend list. I don't have friends.
She's cute.

>But to be honest, I don't think I'd be happy even in Europe.
Have you gone to Europe? That place is heaven of fucking earth compared to herr.

>We should just move to some Chink country and seek Nirvana.
Based, let's go to Thailand.

Attached: images (70).jpg (554x554, 36K)

Tokyo is so nice, I'm going back tomorrow and cannot fucking wait

everyone knows south brazilians are pureblood germans whiter than germans themselves

Boomera allowed this to happen and young idiots want the whole world to know how kind they are by being fucked in the ass constantly without lube, but only if they can brag about ti to their friends and the internet!

>most technologically advanced era
>dystopia

>he doesn't know what the word dystopia means

>Boomera
Is this boomer in brazilian

>tfw living in a utopia
for every loser there are many winners

How do we get out of this hell?

close the browser for starters.

Ultimately will be good for the country, the current system of borderline oligarchy and wars for profit has to stop soon so we can cease this shit.

I just wanted to explore the cosmos in my bebop ship and stop at intergalactic diners and stare at alien goth girls.